The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

Dangerous Liaisons 3x14

490 13 2
By natasha-mikaelson

In the morning when I went downstairs I was greeted with Stefan, Damon and Elena standing in the kitchen. When I asked what's going on, the Salvatore brothers and Elena quickly explained to me what happened with the original family last night. But before Elena explained her part she had to first complain about how Rebekah attacked her last night but Elijah saved her. It was hard not making a comment that it was Elena's fault that Bekah actually attacked her, if she didn't dagger her, Rebekah would have never wanted to attack her.

"It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin." Elena explains to us.

"As in the Original Witch?" Stefan asks.

"What? How is she even alive? Thought her hybrid freak show of a son ripped her heart out a thousand years ago." Damon says.

"She or someone else probably did some spell to preserve her body." I state.

"Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family, including Klaus." Elena tells us.

"She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Klaus." Stefan says pissed.

"Well, not anymore...at least not according to Elijah." I say.

"That coffin was the only thing stopping Klaus from tearing us to shreds."

"Anyone else feeling a little used right now?" Damon asks.

"Look, Elijah promised me that his family wouldn't hurt any of us. I believe him." Elena says but we stop talking when doorbell rings.

"Are we expecting anyone?" I ask confused, Elena shakes her head as if saying 'no' and heads to the door to check who it is.

"What is it?" Damon asks as we wait behind Elena. She hands me a box with envelope with my name on top of it and opens the envelope with her own name on it. I put the box on a table and open my own envelope.

"It's an invitation.'Please join the Mikaelson Family, this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails and celebration.'" Elena reads out loud.

"Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?" Stefan asks confused.

"The Original Family." I state.

"It's not bad enough they're moving into town, now they want a housewarming gift?" Damon asks then turns to me. "What's in the box?" He asks curious. I shrug and open the box and inside of it I see beautiful red dress and a card on top of it. I pick the card up.

"Save me an dance. ~Klaus." I read out loud.

"Wait, there's a note on the back. 'Elena, I think it's time that we finally meet, Esther.'" Elena announces and then reads the message out loud.

"That's creepy." I comment.

Elena turns to me and asks. "Do you find it weird Klaus sent you a dress?"

"I needed one for tonight so he saved me trouble looking for one but I am still not over the whole 'him sending his hybrid to run over Jeremy' situation."

"If Esther wants to talk to me, maybe I should find out why."

"Well that's a dumb idea, she already tried to kill you once and neither of you are going."

"You're not my father, if I want to go I will go." I say and with it I turn to leave the house.

"Where are you going?" Elena asks calling out.

"To meet with Jenna." I tell her and leave the house.

___________________________________

I lied about going to meet with Jenna but that didn't meter considering a minute later after I left the house I got a call from Rebekah to meet her and Jenna to shop for dresses for the two of them. When I arrived at the boutique where Jenna and Rebekah were already waiting for me, we started looking for dresses for the two of them while talking about different things. In the end Rebekah decided green one-shoulder dress while Jenna decided to bye dark purple dress.

After we finished shopping for Rebekah and Jenna dresses Jenna went home while Rebekah and I went to the grill. When we arrived at the grill Bekah dragged me with her to where Care and Elena were. As we were approaching them I only heard a part of what Elena was saying to Care. "... feel about it yet. All I do know is that it just used to be so much easier." I heard Elena say.

"Careful Caroline. It's all well and good until she stabs you in the back." Bekah says as we approach them.

"Hi." I greet them with smile.

"Hi." Elena turns to Rebekah. "What are you doing here? I know your mom's rules. No hurting the locals." Elena asks sassy.

"Get over yourself Elena. It's not all about you." Rebekah says then walks away to invite Matt to be her date for the ball considering that was the only reason we even came to the grill.

"Oh my god. She's inviting him to the ball. Why is she inviting him?" Care asks as she sees Bekah handing Matt an invitation.

"Probably to get this reaction from us." Elena says.

"Or she genuinely like him." I say and that earns me a glare from Caroline.

"What time is this stupid dance?" Care scoffs and asks ignoring what I just said.

__________________________________

After Caroline saw Rebekah inviting Matt to the ball as her date she decided she will go to the ball as well, for the ball she rented herself a blue ball gown. I asked her if she wanted to get ready for the ball with Jenna and me but she declined. Jenna is wearing a dark purple dress she bought while we were shopping with Bekah while I am wearing the red dress Klaus gave me considering while we were shopping with Bekah I didn't find any dress that caught my attention. For the hair we decided to do each other hair, I did Jenna;s hair a bit more complicated compared to mine while I asked her to keep my hair simple. For the make up the both of us decided to do it simple.

Jenna' dress:

Jenna's hair:

Ana's dress:

Ana's hair:

There were cars pulling up in the driveway in front of Mikaelson mansion as Jenna and I arrived with the car. Jenna was driving considering it is easier driving in her dress then it is in mine. We make our way inside the house and I have to say that Rebekah didn't lie when she said that the house is huge. Jenna excused herself to go say hello to some friends she saw while I scanned the people in the crowd in hope of spotting some familiar face.

When I didn't see any of my friends I decided to look for the person who invited me here. I easily spot him talking with some woman. When we lock eyes a smile appears on his face and his eyes light with what looks like pure love and adoration but I must be mistaken. i start walking towards him and he meets me half way.

"Good evening." He greets me.

"I need a drink and to find Rebekah." I tell him and leave to find his sister and maybe a drink. I find Rebekah speaking with Matt and make my way towards them. "Do you mind if I steal your date?" I ask Matt but don't wait for an answer as I drag Rebekah away.

"Thank you for waiting for an answer." Bekah jokes.

"Your welcome." I say as I roll my eyes at her. I look at her and say. "You look amazing." I compliment her.

"Thank you, you look lovely as well." She says then she adds with the smirk. "I love your dress, where did you get it?" Rebekah asks in a teasing tone.

"I'm dying, you're hilarious." I tell her sarcastically and we chat for a little bit more time before we hear Elijah say. "Uh, if everyone could gather, please." Rebekah excuses herself and goes to stand next to her family while I go to stand next to Jenna, who smiles when she sees me.

All originals gather and stand on the staircase as Elijah addresses the guests. "Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance." As Elijah finishes his speech Klaus approaches me.

"May I have this dance, Ms. Gilbert?" He asks as he extends his hand towards me. I look towards Jenna who nods her head.

I take his hand and say. "I would love to, Mr. Mikaelson." Sending one last glance towards Jenna I go with Klaus to the ballroom. We all start dancing waltz.

"I'm glad you excepted my invitation and came."

"I didn't really have a choice. Bekah would of probably came to my house and dragged me here, if I didn't come."

"You're probably right." He chuckles. "On the different subject then, have I told you how ravishing you look tonight."

"No, you didn't."

"Well then, you look absolutely ravishing in that dress."

"There wasn't any dress that caught my attention when I went shopping with Rebekah and Jenna."

"Of course and what was your excuse for wearing the bracelet I gave you?"

"It went well with the dress." I say.

"It was lovely dancing with you." Klaus says when he sees we are about to switch the partners.

"You as well." I say as we switch the partners. I'm thrust into the hands of a guy with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Kol Mikaelson, it's pleasure to meet you." He introduces himself.

"Ana Gilbert."

"Gilbert? I thought that you were a Blackthorn witch." He says with a confused expression on his face.

"I am, I'm a siphoner actually. I was born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn but when I was adopted my last name was changed to Gilbert." I say and he nods in understanding.

"I heard you're friends with my sister."

"I am."

"Poor you."

"Don't be mean, she's great."

"Fine, also I see Nik has taken a liking towards you."

I glance at Klaus who was trying to look like he is not listening in on our conversation before answering. "I guess so." Kol and I talked a bit more before the dance ended an we parted ways. I stepped outside for some air, outside I saw horses and went to pet them.

"You like horses?" I hear voice saying I turn around and see Klaus behind me.

"I do. Now why did you invite me here?"

"I fancy you." My jaw drops when I hear him saying that. He smiles and asks. "Is that so hard to believe?"

"Yes, yes it is."

"Why? You're beautiful, you're strong, you're full of light, despite the bad that happened to you in life. You're a fighter, no mater what happens whenever you fall you get up. I enjoy you."

"This is wrong." I try to leave but Klaus grabs my hand and stops me from leaving. He turns to look at the horses.

"You know, horses are the opposite of people. They're loyal. My father hunted me for a thousand years and the closest he ever came was the day he killed my favorite horse. He severed its neck with a sword as a warning." He says and I turn to look at them as well.

"Did you ever try talking with Mikael."

"He's not really type of person with which you can sit and talk."

"Right. Sorry."

"For what?"

"For him being a dick towards you, all of you. "

"It's not your fault."

"Still, was he always that way?"

"Not always, there was time he was a good father. It was rare, but there were moments."

"I can't imagine that. I was always close with my dad. Grayson, my adoptive dad and I would of always spend time together. Everyone said I was daddy's girl, even if I was just as close with my mom. I would probably be close with my bio parents as well."

"Ah, yes. James and Amelia Blackthorn." He says and I wonder if he knew them considering both Rebekah and Kol told me there family was always close with mine.

"Did you know them?"

"I only met you father when he was maybe 5 years old, I never met your mother. But I did know your father's mother, you grandmother, Diana, she was a dear friend of mine."

"What was she like?"

"She was an amazing witch, strong powerful. she was also kind, merciful and an amazing mother. She would of loved you." He says and I smile.

"We should probably go inside, it's bit cold out here."

"Of course, they are about to serve the champagne." He says and we leave and go back inside. Esther gives a speech and we toast. "Come, I want to show you something." Klaus whispers to me and leads me to a room filled with paintings on the walls.

"So what did you want to show me?" I ask.

"One of my passions." He says.

"Impressive. I guess the curators at the Louvre aren't on vervain."

He chuckles and says. "Yeah, well that's their mistake."

"What about this?" I show him my wrist on which I am wearing the bracelet he gave me. "Where'd you steal this from?"

"Well, that's a long story. But rest assured it was worn by a princess almost as beautiful as you."

"Do woman actually fall for that?" He looks confused so I clarify. "For you compliments and expensive gifts."

"Believe it or not, some woman find me quite charming."

"I'm sure they do." I say as I look at drawings then ask. "Wait a second. Did-did you do these?"

"Yeah, um...actually one of my landscapes is hanging at the Hermitage, not that anyone would notice. Have you been?"

"So humble." I joke and he laughs.

" I've never really been anywhere."

"I'll take you. Wherever you want Rome. Paris. Tokyo?"

"You definitely know how to charm a girl." Before he can say anything in respond we hear something happening outside and go to see what's going on. We go out and see Damon and Kol fighting each other. Damon gets the opper hand and snaps Kol's neck. After Damon, Stefan and Elena go home and rest of the Mikaelson's except Klaus go back inside with Kol's body. I turn to Jenna who also went outside when she heard the commotion and tell her. "I'll come in a few minutes." She nods and makes her way toward the car.

"Thank you for the wonderful night, Klaus. Weirdly enough I enjoyed myself."

"You're welcome and you can call me Nik."

"All right, then thank you Nik. Good night"

"Good night." He says and I leave towards the car. Jenna and I ride back home and except her asking me did I enjoy the ball, we didn't really spoke a lot. When we arrived home I went to Elena's room to ask her about her meeting with Esther and she told me that Esther only wanted to apologize for trying to kill her and that she really wants peace. Elena seemed a bit off, but she was probably also tired and I am probably just reading to much into this whole situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

21.6K 895 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
15.7K 385 24
Human A/U Elena GIlbert the girl that lost everything. Her twin sister ruined her life. Her brother hates her. She has no one but an aunt she doesn't...
649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
353K 16.3K 97
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...