The sickly beauty got pregnan...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Detoxified
Chapter 3 Getting married
Chapter 4 Meet
Chapter 5 Apply medicine
Chapter 6 Acting coquettishly
Chapter 7 Allergic
Chapter 8 Guardian
Chapter 9 Received the gift
Chapter 10 Being pampered
Chapter 11 Attention
Chapter 12 Got cold
Chapter 13 My heart beats
Chapter 14 Love you
Chapter 15 Put to sleep
Chapter 16 Going on a trip
Chapter 17 Coming after me
Chapter 18 Gonna cry
Chapter 19 Dreaming
Chapter 20 The murderer
Chapter 21 Case solved
Chapter 22 Feeling distressed
Chapter 23 Exposed
Chapter 24 Run away
Chapter 25 Reconciled
Chapter 26 Sick again
Chapter 27 Feeding each other
Chapter 28 Going south
Chapter 29 Missing
Chapter 30 Drunk
Chapter 31 Drunk again
Chapter 32 Assassinated
Chapter 33 Bandaged
Chapter 34 Swearing
Chapter 35 Let's talk
Chapter 36 Have a headache
Chapter 37 It's time to leave the house
Chapter 38 It's blowing
Chapter 39 Liar
Chapter 40 Falling into the water
Chapter 41 Feeding
Chapter 42 It hurts again
Chapter 43 Got punished
Chapter 44 It's on fire
Autumn hunting
Chapter 46 Help
Chapter 47 Escape
Chapter 48 Seek medical treatment
Chapter 49 Confess your love
Chapter 50 Help each other
Chapter 52 Being stared at
Chapter 53 Support me
Chapter 54 Feeling dizzy
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Fainted
Chapter 57 Pregnant
Chapter 58 Announced
Chapter 59 Confess
Chapter 60 Enjoy the plum blossoms
Chapter 61 Vomiting again
Chapter 62 Announced
Suffocated to death
Chapter 64 teasing back
Chapter 65 The situation is broken
Chapter 66 It's time to raise a baby
Chapter 67 Fetal movement
Chapter 68 The palace has changed
Chapter 69 Patricide
Chapter 70 Reunion
Chapter 71 Come to worship
Chapter 72 Jealous
Chapter 73 Giving birth
Chapter 74 Daily life of raising cubs (1)
Chapter 75 Daily life of raising cubs (2)
Chapter 76 Daily life of raising cubs (3)
Chapter 77 Daily life of raising cubs (End)
Chapter 78 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (1)
Chapter 79 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (2)
Chapter 80 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (3)
Chapter 81 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (4)
Chapter 82 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (5)
Chapter 83 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (6)
Chapter 84 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (7)
Chapter 85 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (End)
Chapter 86 Modern Campus (1)
Chapter 87 Modern Campus (2)
Chapter 88 Modern Campus (3)
Chapter 89 Modern Campus (End)
Chapter 90 Modern time travel (1)
Chapter 91 Modern Time Travel (End)

Chapter 51 It's the bridal chamber

461 6 3
By Demens88c

Today's Prince Qi's Mansion is no different from the past. Wenmu comes over to watch as usual when the time comes. Their young master doesn't like to get up early, so there is usually no movement in the room until this time.

On the other side, Yingtian and Yinghong came over at about the same time, carrying things that the two masters needed in the morning. They stood together and chatted in low voices.

Yingtian said: "The soup should be ready soon."

The princess's decoction was recently obtained from Divine Doctor Duan. According to Divine Doctor Duan, the essence of the medicine and the heat should not be arbitrary, so he cooked it himself.

Yinghong nodded, "I'll go get it later."

Wen Mu looked at the room where there had been no movement for a long time, a little surprised, thinking that the young master might have been snoozing again today.

The prince never asks too much for this, and usually waits for the young master to wake up before asking them in.

While several people were wondering, Manager Zhang arrived late.

He lowered his voice and said to them: "You are all here, I will be late today, come back later."

Several people looked puzzled, "Manager Zhang?"

Manager Zhang Gao Shen said: "Everyone, please go down."

The three of them looked at each other and followed Mr. Zhang out of the yard, "Mr. Zhang, what's the matter today?" Logically speaking, even if it was later, they should be waiting at any time.

Manager Zhang waved his hand, but said nothing.

Wen Mu was worried that his young master was ill, so he quickly asked: "Manager Zhang, what happened?"

"It's a good thing." Seeing his worried look, Mr. Zhang didn't hide it anymore, and finally said meaningfully: "The prince called for water twice last night."

Wenmu's eyes were a little confused.

Yingtian and Yinghong were also stunned for a moment, then covered their faces with a slight blush.

Manager Zhang glanced at Wen Mu, who was still stunned, and thought to himself that this kid didn't know yet. He strode forward, and he was afraid that it would be noon today.

In fact, the first time they walked into the courtyard, Xue Shiye opened his eyes in the room, but his eyes were clear and bright, and even looked a little satisfied. He lowered his eyes slightly and looked at Lai. The person who is sleeping soundly on his chest.

An Lianxi's eyes were closed, and the pink color on his cheeks did not fade away overnight, but became increasingly rosy.

Xue Shiye's eyes stayed on the other person's face and did not move away for a long time, even reluctant to blink.

No one knows what kind of experience Xue Shinye went through in his heart, the kind of extreme enjoyment that can drive people crazy, making him want to rub the person he loves into his bones and blood again and again.

After a long time, Xue Shine placed a kiss on the other person's forehead, and then closed his eyes again. The spirit was extremely high, even if I didn't close my eyes all night, I didn't feel tired at all.

Xue Shiye hugged the person in his arms and looked at him from time to time.

His little boy.

It belongs to him from body to heart...

During this sleep, An Lianxi slept for a long time, and it was difficult to recover from the physical fatigue, so he slept deeply.

Even at noon I was still a little sleepy.

He blinked his eyelashes twice, woke up slowly, and then met Xue Shiye's gaze, and the moment their eyes met, An Lian's face suddenly heated up.

When he was in the cave, there was not much light in the cave, and An Lianxi's consciousness was also hazy, completely different from yesterday.

This time, he clearly knew what he was doing and clearly saw the people in front of him with him...

"Does it still hurt?"

Xue Shiye put a hand on his waist and rubbed it gently.

Last night we kept making noise until very late. When he was about to fall asleep, An Lianxi muttered, 'My waist hurts.'

Hearing his words, An Lianxi felt it and said softly: "Much better."

Although he fell asleep due to extreme exhaustion, he still felt it. Xue Shiye rubbed his waist for a long time.

Xue Shiye: "That's good."

An Lianxi: "Well..."

After lying down for a while, An Lianxi glanced at the window. The sun was shining outside, and he could tell it was getting late.

"What time is it?" he asked.

Xue Shine said: "Noon time."

"It's noon?"

An Lianxi couldn't believe it was so late, why didn't Xue Shiye wake him up.

Even though he was a bit sleepy, he still had to get up and drink medicine every day. Not only that, everyone in the yard probably knew about it.

An Lianxi went to see Xue Shiye quietly.

Xue Shiye said hoarsely: "I saw you were sleeping soundly, so I didn't call you." He really couldn't bear to call.

I know that this person is weak, but I can't control myself when the emotion comes.

Xue Shiye has always known that the self-control he has always been proud of is completely worthless here, but when he indulges, he is really indulgent, but he still has scruples.

An Lianxi looked into his eyes, and for some reason, he also thought of what happened yesterday.

Xue Shiye is like this, he likes him so much that he still cherishes his body, grinding him every now and then, for fear that he will be too fast and unbearable, but he doesn't know that if it is too slow, it will be even more torture.

At that time, An Lianxi didn't know what happened, but he suddenly said something.

Then... it got out of hand.

"Then let's get up quickly." An Lianxi stopped his thoughts.

"good."

Outside, the three people who had just arrived at noon heard something moving in the room, and they didn't dare to listen more.

At this moment, Wen Mu has understood everything.

Yingtian and Yinghong both smiled and glanced at him.

Wenmu lowered his head.

It turns out that the good thing Manager Zhang mentioned was the good thing...

This made the inexperienced boy a little embarrassed.

By the time he entered the room, Wen Mu was already blushing at the sight of his two sisters. An Lianxi ignored him and said, "Wen Mu, what's wrong with you?"

When Wen Mu heard the young master calling him, he was hiding something in his heart. He shook his head repeatedly when he heard the words, "It's okay, young master, I will tie your hair."

With that said, he was about to step forward, but was stopped by King Qi.

Xue Shiye: "This king is here."

Wenmu stopped at the right time, which was okay. In fact, they servants did not need to be served. After entering Prince Qi's Mansion, he had only a handful of opportunities to tie the young master's hair. Wenmu was already used to it, and just now he was just looking for something to say out of desperation.

An Lianxi sat down with the cushions folded several times by Xue Shiye and looked at Wen Mu, "Your face is so red. Do you have a fever?"

Xue Shiye's fingertips were running through his hair. The black hair on his head was like brocade, smooth and soft, and felt extremely good to the touch. Upon hearing his words, Xue Shiye froze slightly, and a smile appeared in his eyes.

Wenmu shook his head like a rattle, "No fever!"

He lowered his eyes, not daring to look at his young master.

Yinghong smiled and said, "Princess, he is so embarrassed."

An Lianxi was stunned when he heard this.

Ashamed, there was nothing to be ashamed of, but seeing Wen Mu still not daring to look at him, he soon understood, and the tips of his ears immediately turned red.

Wen Mu said: "Well, young master, I will retreat first."

On the other side, Yingtian, who put down the water, glared at Yinghong, who stuck out her tongue at him.

Yingtian shook her head and sighed secretly: The princess has spoiled them rotten, and this Yinghong is also true.

The three of them exited the room, and Yingtian, who was walking at the end, glanced at the princess from the corner of her eye, and sure enough she saw her flushed face.

An Lianxi simply had no face to see anyone.

Although it is reasonable for him and Xue Shiye to do this kind of thing.

But being known to so many people still made him a little embarrassed.

Xue Shiye tied up his hair one by one, took the white jade crown and rolled it up, and finally pinched the base of his red ears.

An Lianxi nuzzled into his arms, "Why do you know everything..."

He just thought that everyone knew that he was sleeping in again, but he didn't expect that this layer would also be taken out.

Ancient people really had no privacy.

Xue Shiye chuckled and said nothing, only thinking that his shy reaction was really cute.

With this thought in his mind, Xue Shiye raised his fingers, slightly raised the face of the person in his arms, and kissed him slowly.

An Lianxi responded to him subconsciously.

The two kissed for a while, and An Lian Xi's eyes filled with moisture, which made Xue Shiye feel a little moved.

An Lianxi looked at him, his eyes a little misty, and for some reason, he said again the last sentence he kept repeating yesterday, "I can't do it again..."

Xue Shiye: "Then kiss me again."

After saying that, he kissed her again.

By the time the meal was served, half an hour had passed. After An Lianxi finished his meal, he looked at himself in the glasses. His lips were still slightly red, not as swollen as after the kiss just now.

Xue Shiye knew what he was thinking and waited for him to calm down with a smile in his eyes. He wrapped his fingertips around a lock of his hair and held him in his arms.

Compared to the seat, which was padded with several layers of soft cushions and was still not very comfortable, An Lian Xi looked very quiet nestled in his arms.

At this time, Xue Shiye asked: "Have you ever heard of the Yibei tribe?"

An Lianxi knew what he was going to ask.

His abnormality yesterday started from knowing about the Elbe tribe.

An Lianxi looked at Xue Shiye.

Since entering the book, this person has been protecting him and pampering him. By now, they are already the two closest people in the world.

An Lianxi lowered his eyelashes and said softly: "I know you must have many questions."

In fact, he was very grateful to Xue Shiye for not asking anything.

When he was about to continue speaking, Xue Shiye said, "Tell me what you want to say, little darling."

How could he not know the many mysteries about An Lianxi?

From the beginning, he was asked to clarify the second prince's slander - at that time, Xue Shiye didn't want to pay attention to the other prince, but just regarded him as a clown.

Later, An Lianxi asked him to be careful about the Sixth Prince and Wang Zengyun. Right now, the Yibei tribe also made his little boy wary.

As far as Xue Shiye knew, Xiaoguai had never been in contact with the Yibei tribe. Why did his face change drastically when he heard the name of the tribe, and he was worried that something would happen to him...

Even so, Xue Shiye didn't intend to ask any further questions.

Whatever Xiaoguai asked him to do, he did it.

An Lianxi blinked, and the mist in his eyes thickened again.

How could there be such a person? It was because of Xue Shiye's complete trust that he let him sink deeper and deeper little by little, making him...

I can no longer live without this man.

Xue Shiye raised his fingers, his eyes darkened.

An Lianxi said: "I will tell you, but I have to wait..."

Xue Shiye: "Yeah."

Just let him wait, as long as it takes. Thinking of this, he hugged her tighter, "Don't be anxious, and don't be afraid."

An Lianxi was in a mess, and he hadn't thought of what to say yet.

Tell the other person directly that this is actually a world in a book, and that he is just a big villain in the book. In the end, he will be kicked away by the protagonist...

This is really cruel.

Only through real experience and contact, An Lianxi has already seen this world as a complete and real world.

The language should be organized carefully, and only those plots that are unfavorable to the other party should be told to Xue Shiye.

An Lianxi thought to himself: No one wants to think that he is just a small character in a book and will have an extremely tragic ending...

Xue Shiye was also flesh and blood, not the darkened villain in the book, and he did not really die of illness due to Xue Shiye's fright on their wedding night as described in the book.

As soon as I thought of this, there was a sharp pain in my head.

Xue Shiye's expression suddenly changed, his breathing became heavier, his brows were furrowed, and his voice trembled slightly, "What's wrong? Does your head hurt again?"

It was fine just now.

"Come here, send the imperial doctor!"

"Get Doctor Duan here."

Outside the room, everyone who heard this sound was startled.

At that time, Divine Doctor Duan was making medicine. In the middle of the process, a man in black suddenly appeared and picked him up, "Hey! Who are you!"

Duan Xu didn't expect that the assassin would break into Prince Tangtang Qi's palace, or come directly to him. Could it be that someone from the noble family or the royal family came to arrest him for medical treatment.

Thinking this, Duan Xu was about to speak.

Then I heard the man who was carrying him carrying Qinggong and leaving said: "Something happened to the princess, and the prince ordered me to call for the miracle doctor."

An Xing is the commander of the secret guards around Xue Shiye. He usually won't show up without his master's order. The situation is urgent now, and his Qinggong is the best, so he comes over.

When Duan Xu heard this, he stopped struggling. He said in his heart that Prince Qi's palace was really of the same origin, and they all behaved like bandits.

At first it was okay that he was kidnapped by force, but now he is here again.

Duan Xu had no choice but to raise his head and cover his face to avoid being hurt by the strong wind, and asked in a muffled voice, "What's wrong with the princess?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the person carrying him stopped and said secretly: "The miracle doctor should go in and take a look yourself."

An Lianxi felt a headache, and Xue Shiye's anxious shouts could be heard in his ears, and he could not respond.

And along with the headache comes a memory.

An Lianxi was somewhat familiar with it. This seemed to be... a dream he had at that time, a dream he later forgot.

In the dream, someone told him to die, and then the scene changed to the scene on the day he was brought to Prince Qi's Mansion.

Different from what he had experienced, the scene in the dream was exactly the same as in the book. According to the plot, he should have died on his wedding night.

Everything seems to revolve around the word death.

An Lianxi gritted his teeth and endured the severe pain, and caught a glimpse of Xue Shiye holding him tightly.

He looked as if he was even more uncomfortable than himself. The hand on his waist was shaking slightly, as if he was trying his best to endure something, and his eyes were faintly red.

When Duan Xu came in, he saw the faces of the two of them getting uglier than the last, and asked his soul question again: "Prince and concubine, who among you... wants to see a doctor?"

The next moment, Xue Shiye looked at him with red eyes, "Show him quickly."

Duan Xu didn't waste any time, lifted up his robe and stepped forward, "Does your head hurt again?"

Xue Shiye didn't speak, but his eyes were fixed on him.

Duan Xu felt his scalp was numb, so he took out the silver needle and started to relieve the pain.

As Duan Xu inserted a set of silver needles, the pain in An Lianxi's head gradually disappeared, but his face turned pale.

"Princess, stretch out your hand, I will check your pulse."

An Lianxi obediently stretched out his hand and softly comforted Xue Shiye, who was holding him, "I'm fine."

Before Xue Shiye could speak, he heard Duan Xu's voice faintly ringing in his ear, "I'm overworked and need to rest."

The moment the words fell, An Lianxi was speechless, and then his face became hot.

It can only be said that the miracle doctor is indeed a miracle doctor, and he was actually found.

Duan Xu sighed and glanced at Xue Shiye. I caught a glimpse of the blood in the latter's eyes dissipating a little, but his expression was still cold and a little unnatural at the moment.

When he saw the self-blame in the other person's eyes, he continued: "But the princess's headache has nothing to do with the prince."

Xue Shiye raised his eyelids and looked at him, and said in a hoarse voice: "Why is that?"

An Lianxi didn't care about blushing and looked towards Duan Xu.

He also wanted to know why he kept having headaches, a symptom he had never had before, not even when he was in worse health.

Duan Xu touched his chin, "This shouldn't be... there is a pulse that even I can't feel. This matter is too mysterious."

An Lianxi felt a little uneasy when he heard what he said.

Could it be...

His dizziness was not a physical problem, but something else.

An Lianxi has read a lot of books, and he may have seen plots similar to outsiders being rejected by the world. Could it be that this is also why he...

But those people are all protagonists, and even if they are rejected by the world in the book, they all manage to stay in the end, and their luck is incredible.

And he is just a small character in the book, and he should have been Dead cannon fodder.

An Lianxi is a person who has died once. In fact, death is not scary to him, but now he doesn't want to.

I don't want to go back either.

Even if he goes back, he can still survive, but what about Xue Shiye...

An Lianxi had to think selfishly: I'm sorry for his parents, but he still wants to stay with Xue Shiye.

He can slowly get over the pain of losing his parents, and they will have a new child. Just like the dream he had before, they will also have a cute and well-behaved daughter.

However, Xue Shiye lost him.

He won't survive either.

Thinking of this, An Lianxi grabbed Xue Shiye's hand on his waist and tightened it continuously.

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes, hiding the surging anger in his eyes, but his heart couldn't stop throbbing.

Duan Xu said: "But there is no need to worry, Princess. I am here to ensure that you are in good health." There is no patient who has passed through his hands that cannot be cured.

If not for the many benefits given by Prince Qi's Mansion, he would have cured people.

Otherwise, his reputation as the number one miracle doctor in the world will be lost as soon as possible!

Duan Xu took off the silver needle that was still stuck on An Lian Xi's head, "I will send you some pills later. If the princess feels pain again, she can take one."

An Lianxi nodded, "Thank you, Doctor Duan, for your hard work."

Duan Xu smiled slightly and was very impressed by his words. When he was about to go out, he glanced inside the room again and said, "Your Majesty, have you run out of ointment?"

Xue Shiye paused when he heard the words and nodded: "Yes."

Duan Xu raised his eyebrows, "Then I'll bring some more, but...be in moderation."

Xue Shiye nodded.

When Duan Xu saw that he agreed, he raised the corners of his mouth and drifted away, his young-looking face full of pride.

No matter if you are a prince or a monster.

As long as you want something from him, let him do it.

An Lianxi was still thinking wildly just now. He had no way of knowing whether he would go back or whether he would really be rejected by the whole world. At this time, he was brought back to his senses by Duan Xu's clear words. He was a little embarrassed and buried his face in Xue Shiye's arms.

"Does it still hurt?" Xue Shiye asked.

An Lianxi shook his head slightly, "It doesn't hurt anymore."

"Little boy..."

An Lianxi raised his head and saw the unignorable care in Xue Shiye's eyes. He couldn't help but raise his hands to hold his face, "I'm really fine."

What was he thinking when he said this? He looked at Xue Shiye's still dark eyes and said the second half of the sentence with red ears, trying to divert the other party's attention, "Xue Shiye, can you give me medicine?" ?I... feel a little pain."

Xue Shiye's eyes moved.

I actually took the medicine yesterday.

Some redness/swelling, both on the outside and inside.

Xue Shiye was careful when wiping him, but it was still unbearable. He wanted to press the person down and continue, but restrained himself.

But when he went inside, Xue Shiye stopped.

An Lian asked sarcastically before he spoke.

You can slowly apply the medicine on the outside with your fingers/tips, but it is more difficult to apply on the inside.

Somewhat deep.

The fingers/tips are a little worse.

Finally, Xue Shiye finished giving him the medicine.

Complete, not a single omission.

As for how the medicine was administered, only two people knew.

Xue Shiye moved his head and said, "Okay."

An Lianxi lay on the couch and waited for Xue Shiye to pick up the medicine bottle.

After using it yesterday, he didn't put the things back to their original places. Instead, he placed them directly beside his pillow and reached out to pick them up.

The familiar small bottle was held in Xue Shiye's hand.

An Lianxi couldn't help but look away.

As soon as the refreshing ointment was applied, An Lianxi shrank.

Xue Shine's eyes turned slightly red and he said, "It's almost healed."

Produced by Doctor Duan, it works instantly with just one application.

An Lian scoffed, "Oh."

Xue Shiye continued to apply medicine to him. Not only this area, but also the areas where medicine was applied yesterday also needed to be reapplied.

The whole process was not short, and time passed by minute by second.

An Lianxi didn't dare to look and tried his best not to make a sound.

Until Xue Shine spoke up.

"And inside."

An Lianxi directly hid himself in the quilt, covering his head and face, and refused to expose any part of it.

Even so, he could still hear the rustling sounds outside.

It was the sound of Xue Shiye undoing his belt.

Nothing else.

Xue Shiye used whatever medicine he wanted to put the injury on there.

For Xue Shiye, it may not be a test.

Compared to yesterday, when I started taking medicine after a few times, today is undoubtedly a greater test.

Xue Shiye closed his already red eyes and applied the medicine on himself first, and then applied the medicine on An Lianxi.

An Lianxi remained silent the whole time.

Cover yourself tightly.

When Xue Shiye got the good medicine, the entire small bottle of ointment was hollowed out.

When Duan Xu came back, only Xue Shinye went out to get medicine.

"The medicine in this little green bottle was specially refined by me for the princess. It can relieve her headache." He specially took out a small green bottle and pointed at the bottle.

There are other ones in Duan Xu's hands, all of which were used by Xue Shiye, so he doesn't need to explain too much.

Xue Shiye carefully took the green porcelain bottle and looked at the small green bottle.

An Lianxi's headache almost became a problem for him, because the way the other party had an attack really made Xue Shiye feel distressed, but there was nothing he could do.

"Thank you." Xue Shiye said solemnly, his tone full of gratitude.

Duan Xu waved his hand, just sniffing the smell of medicine in the air, and said: "If you need it, you can come to me and ask for this medicine." He still has a lot of stock there, and he originally thought that he would be found by Prince Qi's Mansion. It is no longer needed, but it seems that it is far from enough.

Xue Shiye nodded and sent Duan Xu out.

After the other party left, he turned back and An Lianxi still buried himself between the quilts.

Xue Shiye went over and lifted the quilt covering the person. An Lianxi was lying on his stomach. He moved his fingertips and turned the person over. An Lianxi's entire face turned red due to poor breathing. .

Xue Shiye's eyes flashed slightly.

An Lianxi glanced at him, then turned his face away, his heart beating a little fast.

"Is the miracle doctor gone?" he asked nonsense.

"Gone." Xue Shiye picked him up skillfully and replied.

An Lianxi: "Oh..."

After finishing speaking, he glanced at the bottles and jars Xue Shiye placed beside the couch.

there are a lot.

Thinking of the final use of these things, the tips of An Lian Xi's ears burned, the air seemed to become hot, and his breathing became heavy.

Xue Shiye also followed his gaze and glanced at the small bottles, then put the green one into his arms.

An Lianxi saw it and asked, "What is this?"

Xue Shine said: "It's to cure your headache."

In addition to developing the Childbirth Pill, Duan Xu also didn't forget to refine the medicine for An Lianxi.

An Lianxi nodded, and after a moment he pointed to the bottle on the couch, "Put it aside."

Even if it is for convenience when he needs it, he will feel embarrassed as soon as he sees it.

In such a comparison, Xue Shine, who placed these things beside the couch, was really shameless!

Xue Shiye chuckled and nodded: "Okay."

He packed those things in a small box, and An Lianxi watched him pack them.

However, those small bottles have not been used recently. Xue Shiye was worried about the other party's health and was still worried about the headache that day.

The relationship between the two is getting stronger day by day, but the situation in the court is turbulent.

The Yibei tribe came to Dacheng to worship and bowed to Dacheng. Emperor Mingkang handed over the relevant matters to the sixth prince to handle.

Compared with King Qi's polarizing reputation - after the incident in the Southern Territory, the other party's reputation in the court was higher, and with the favor of Emperor Mingkang, many courtiers wanted to get closer to King Qi.

But in recent days, some ministers in the court have criticized it.

Needless to say about the Sixth Prince.

Tolerant, benevolent, and as gentle as jade, he is undoubtedly the candidate for the crown prince in the minds of all ministers.

Now that Emperor Mingkang had given full power to the sixth prince to handle the matter, the already active courtiers had other thoughts.

It may be because An Lianxi mentioned the Yibei tribe, and Xue Shiye has recently returned to the court. Since he is determined to compete, he will not slack off too much - he started over after An Lianxi was almost well. Rotation. After going to court, he mentioned the Yibei tribe while wandering around the courtyard holding someone in his arms.

"People from the Yibei tribe will arrive in the capital at the beginning of next month." It is only three or four days from the beginning of next month. Xue Shiye spoke warmly while rubbing the back of An Lian Xi's neck.

An Lianxi immediately became alert. Since the last time his thoughts were interrupted by a headache, he didn't dare to think about it again. Hearing this, he looked at Xue Shiye, "Then...is it the reception of the Sixth Prince?"

Xue Shiye paused, his eyes flashed, "Yes."

An Lianxi: "Be careful with him." Especially the eldest prince of the Yibei tribe, this man is cunning and cunning, and his attacks are even more ruthless.

After confirming that the Sixth Prince had formed an alliance with him, this man had taken action against Xue Shiye according to the Sixth Prince's instructions.

Xue Yunqin helped him win the position of tribal leader, and he helped Xue Yunqin do some dirty things. The two of them benefited from each other.

If Xue Yunqin is a cold and poisonous snake, hiding in the dark and ready to deal a heavy blow to the enemy or prey at any time, then the eldest prince of the Yibei tribe is a vulture, scratching the enemy until the blood drips with blood, and only then eats the opponent's carrion at the end.

Perhaps seeing through this, the king, who hoped that the tribe would be peaceful in the future, intended to pass the position of leader to his favorite second son, the second prince of the Yibei tribe.

The eldest prince knew his thoughts well and was planning secretly. He and Xue Yunqin had similar personalities and reached a conspiracy.

Most of the plot has changed now, and it is a long time ago. An Lianxi feels that the memory of this book in his mind is getting blurred, but in general he still remembers some.

It's hard for An Lianxi not to remember a character like the eldest prince who is instantly connected to the protagonist as soon as he appears.

An Lianxi only knew that the other party would be harmful to Xue Shiye, but it was difficult to recall what exactly he had done.

After hearing his words, Xue Shine said: "I understand."

Xue Shiye had always been wary of the Sixth Prince and knew that he was hiding very deep. However, originally he had no intention of getting involved in the so-called battle for the right to inherit the throne, but now it was different.

Xue Yunqin also felt that Xue Shiye had changed a lot recently, but he didn't care. Even if a reckless man has some brains, he is still a reckless man after all.

However, Queen Xiao noticed something strange and called him over.

"Are you dealing with Shiye?" Queen Xiao said straight to the point.

Xue Yunqin was noncommittal.

Queen Xiao said: "This time, if your uncle hadn't protected you, Your Majesty would have found you! Did you know that?"

Xue Yunqin suddenly interrupted: "Mother."

Queen Xiao paused.

Xue Yunqin narrowed his eyes slightly, "Even if my uncle doesn't do anything, they won't find out about my son."

Empress Xiao was about to say more when she heard him continue: "Mother, don't forget who is your son."

After saying that, Xue Yunqin turned around and left.

He sent someone to assassinate Xue Shiye, and Xue Shiye secretly destroyed his lair where he raised dead soldiers, but the battle between the two was about to begin.

After he left, Queen Xiao sat in the main seat with some dejection.

She knew that sooner or later she would reach this point.

There was only one position available, and if her son didn't fight for it, he would have nothing.

Queen Xiao's eyes changed several times, and she glanced behind the screen, "I heard it all, your nephew has already spoken."

Even if he grows crooked, no matter what, her son is the future emperor of Dacheng.

Behind the screen, a middle-aged man appeared. He was dressed in black and was hiding in the darkness. The expression on his face could not be seen clearly. The powerful aura that hit his face was full of murderous aura. "Jin'er wants to get rid of him." Xue Shiye, as an uncle, I will help him solve it."

"So... then I'll help you," Queen Xiao stroked her temples, her bright armor glowing with a cold light, "I have also taken care of that child Shiye for some time. If I can... let him go away. So painful."

The man smiled, his voice a little strange, "If my sister has something to say, of course my brother will do what my sister wishes."

Queen Xiao showed a tired look on her face, "Go down."

The empty palace became quiet again, and Queen Xiao looked into the sky without any focus.

She was able to climb from a little noble to her current position not only by her own means, but also thanks to her younger brother.

It's just that... there was a look of disgust in Queen Xiao's eyes, and then she closed her eyes.

Xue Yunqin left Queen Xiao's palace, paused, glanced behind him, then dismissed the attendants and walked towards the cold palace.

As soon as he stopped, he dodged to the side, and the fierce wind of the punch brushed his face.

Xue Yunqin grabbed the visitor's wrist and narrowed his eyes, "Uncle."

A man's laughter came, "You want to kill Xue Shiye?"

Xue Yunqin: "That's right."

"Then uncle will help you get rid of him."

Xue Yunqin said softly, with a cold expression on his usual smiling face, "No need." His opponent would naturally die in his hands.

Two confrontations were enough for Xue Yunqin to regard Xue Shiye as his opponent.

"Okay!" The man laughed, "As expected of me, you can deal with your enemies by yourself."

Xue Yunqin waited for him to finish and said, "But I need my uncle to hold him back."

"Hold him?"

Xue Yunqin narrowed his eyes and said, "Your Highness wants to see if the mad dog that has lost its chain will bite anyone it sees."

Thinking of this, he let out an uncontrollable laugh.

The man's figure gradually disappeared, leaving behind a voice, "Okay."

Xue Yunqin raised the corner of his mouth.

At the same time, An Lianxi, who was far away in Prince Qi's Mansion, woke up from his dream. Xue Shiye threw away the bamboo slips, stepped forward to hug him, and frowned: "Are you having a nightmare?"

After taking a nap, An Lianxi, who seemed to be a little more energetic, nodded, frowned, and whispered, "I can't remember what I dreamed about."

Xue Shiye stroked his back, making it wet.

"Change some clothes." You might get sick if you dress like this.

An Lianxi nodded, "Okay."

Xue Shinye went to get him clean clothes, while he took off his clothes himself.

When Xue Shiye brought the clothes over, An Lianxi was wrapped in a quilt, with only a pair of eyes looking at him, a little wary.

Xue Shiye chuckled, "Is it better for you to wear it yourself or should I do it?"

An Lianxi took the clothes over and said, "I'll do it myself."

He stretched out a hand, and a corner of the quilt fell down, with some dazzling red spots that had not completely receded.

Xue Shiye stared blankly.

An Lianxi went to get the clothes but didn't move them. Xue Shiye was still holding on tightly. He raised his face and looked at him, "Give it to me..."

Xue Shiye took a few steps closer.

The light coming from the window was mostly blocked by his figure. An Lianxi seemed to be aware of it and reminded: "It's still daytime."

Xue Shiye followed his words and looked toward the window.

An Lianxi also looked at the window.

In broad daylight, if you really did something and let others know about it, it would be pure social death.

An Lianxi didn't want to be like last time.

Xue Shiye leaned forward and said, "Just don't touch the inside."

In this way, there is no need to ask for water.

An Lianxi wanted to say something else, but Xue Shiye leaned over and kissed him tightly.

Xi Zai:...Can't refute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
25.4K 674 17
An 18 girl named Kang Ji Young (You) who attends at a high school called shinhwa. She lives in Busan and is brutally abused by her father constantly...
40.2K 1.4K 18
"It's either you let my surbordinates go or you see me die. So, what's your choice, Mafia boss?" The ginger was confident as he stood tall and proud...
14.1K 156 14
I am Nyx Chronelus my name was picked by my grandpa, my grandpa loved all mythologys and I too am very interested in them after all my name was picke...