The sickly beauty got pregnan...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Detoxified
Chapter 3 Getting married
Chapter 4 Meet
Chapter 5 Apply medicine
Chapter 6 Acting coquettishly
Chapter 7 Allergic
Chapter 8 Guardian
Chapter 9 Received the gift
Chapter 10 Being pampered
Chapter 11 Attention
Chapter 12 Got cold
Chapter 13 My heart beats
Chapter 14 Love you
Chapter 15 Put to sleep
Chapter 16 Going on a trip
Chapter 17 Coming after me
Chapter 18 Gonna cry
Chapter 19 Dreaming
Chapter 20 The murderer
Chapter 21 Case solved
Chapter 23 Exposed
Chapter 24 Run away
Chapter 25 Reconciled
Chapter 26 Sick again
Chapter 27 Feeding each other
Chapter 28 Going south
Chapter 29 Missing
Chapter 30 Drunk
Chapter 31 Drunk again
Chapter 32 Assassinated
Chapter 33 Bandaged
Chapter 34 Swearing
Chapter 35 Let's talk
Chapter 36 Have a headache
Chapter 37 It's time to leave the house
Chapter 38 It's blowing
Chapter 39 Liar
Chapter 40 Falling into the water
Chapter 41 Feeding
Chapter 42 It hurts again
Chapter 43 Got punished
Chapter 44 It's on fire
Autumn hunting
Chapter 46 Help
Chapter 47 Escape
Chapter 48 Seek medical treatment
Chapter 49 Confess your love
Chapter 50 Help each other
Chapter 51 It's the bridal chamber
Chapter 52 Being stared at
Chapter 53 Support me
Chapter 54 Feeling dizzy
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Fainted
Chapter 57 Pregnant
Chapter 58 Announced
Chapter 59 Confess
Chapter 60 Enjoy the plum blossoms
Chapter 61 Vomiting again
Chapter 62 Announced
Suffocated to death
Chapter 64 teasing back
Chapter 65 The situation is broken
Chapter 66 It's time to raise a baby
Chapter 67 Fetal movement
Chapter 68 The palace has changed
Chapter 69 Patricide
Chapter 70 Reunion
Chapter 71 Come to worship
Chapter 72 Jealous
Chapter 73 Giving birth
Chapter 74 Daily life of raising cubs (1)
Chapter 75 Daily life of raising cubs (2)
Chapter 76 Daily life of raising cubs (3)
Chapter 77 Daily life of raising cubs (End)
Chapter 78 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (1)
Chapter 79 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (2)
Chapter 80 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (3)
Chapter 81 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (4)
Chapter 82 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (5)
Chapter 83 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (6)
Chapter 84 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (7)
Chapter 85 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (End)
Chapter 86 Modern Campus (1)
Chapter 87 Modern Campus (2)
Chapter 88 Modern Campus (3)
Chapter 89 Modern Campus (End)
Chapter 90 Modern time travel (1)
Chapter 91 Modern Time Travel (End)

Chapter 22 Feeling distressed

949 21 0
By Demens88c

As he got closer, An Lianxi felt some moisture from Xue Shiye's body after bathing, and his smiling eyes became brighter.

Xue Shiye was silent for a moment, then suddenly stretched out his hand.

An Lianxi fell into his arms.

Seeing this, An Lianxi raised his tone and said, "You were so embarrassed that I found out and you became angry?"

Xue Shinye smiled and raised his hand to pinch his face, but suddenly remembered something - there were still teeth marks on his fingers and thenar.

An Lianxi seemed to realize what he wanted to do, he raised his face and narrowed his eyes slightly.

He looks a bit wary and...

Eager to bite.

Xue Shiye laughed softly and surrendered: "Yes, I am angry because of shame. What the princess said is absolutely right."

An Lianxi was finally satisfied and laughed too.

"After sleeping for so long, do you need to pass on the meal?" Xue Shiye said warmly.

An Lianxi was indeed a little hungry, so he nodded.

Then he was picked up by Xue Shiye, everything seemed to be natural, he put on his shoes and settled down.

Outside, Manager Zhang heard the sound and came in, followed by a line of maids carrying Yao plates.

Since the kitchen had been preparing meals, ready to be used when the princess woke up, he arranged for someone to wait when he heard the commotion.

An Lianxi: "So fast."

Xue Shiye put him on the chair and then sat on the other side, his movements delicate and gentle.

Who would have thought that not long ago, this man personally tortured a well-trained assassin into a human form in the execution room.

When the dishes were served, Manager Zhang quietly dismissed everyone so as not to disturb the two masters' meal. The prince never needs them to serve his meals, but as for the princess...

Then there is no prince to serve you?

Today's dishes are also An Lianxi's favorite. The dishes will change slightly every day, but it seems that as long as he picks up the dishes a few times each time, they will definitely appear the next day.

However, An Lianxi didn't use much this time.

Seeing him put down the jade chopsticks, Xue Shiye frowned slightly, "Use so little? But the food is not to your liking?"

An Lianxi frowned, "I'm full."

Xue Shiye: "Huh?"

An Lianxi curled his lips and said honestly: "I don't have much appetite."

He was still a little hungry, but he really couldn't eat anymore. Seeing Xue Shiye frowning, An Lianxi mumbled again: "Maybe it's too hot and I can't eat anymore."

Compared with the suburbs of Beijing, the capital is indeed hotter and hotter. However, there was an ice basin in the room, but because of his health, he did not put more ice basins.

Xue Shiye looked at him and pondered for a moment, "In a few days, I will take you to the palace to escape the summer heat."

An Lianxi picked his fingers and hesitated, "Well..."

In a few days...

I don't even know if he is still in Prince Qi's Mansion or not.

An Lianxi was a little depressed, mixed with some other emotions. He didn't know what they were, but he didn't want to think too much.

Gotta go anyway.

You can't just rely on others to treat you well.

They are neither relatives nor friends...

An Lianxi lowered his eyes, and the aura around him gradually became lowered. At this moment, his body suddenly hung in the air, and Xue Shiye held him on his lap. He was caught off guard and startled.

Xue Shiye held his waist with one hand and said, "If you can't eat, drink the soup."

As he said that, he picked up the bowl and fed it to his mouth.

This soup contains medicinal materials added by imperial doctors and mixed into daily meals to regulate and nourish the body.

An Lianxi was afraid of taking medicine, but he was not so resistant to drinking soup. He followed Xue Shiye's actions and took a few sips, but he still didn't finish the drink, with most of it left.

"I can't drink anymore."

He said.

Xue Shiye said 'hmm', retracted his hand, and most of the remaining food went into his stomach.

An Lianxi tilted his head, a little surprised, "I drank it."

Xue Shiye looked at him and raised his eyebrows: "I saw it."

An Lianxi: "Then..."

He shut up mid-question, his ears feeling slightly warm.

Xue Shiye put down the bowl, ordered someone to come in and clean it up, and then leaned back in his chair. At the same time, her fingertips unconsciously touched the tips of his red ears.

An Lianxi raised his hand to cover it while looking at him, feeling a little embarrassed because the maids had all come in.

Xue Shinye saw him looking over, "Isn't this possible?"

After hearing this, An Lianxi immediately understood what he meant. He was not allowed to touch his lips or ears. He replied: "Of course not."

Xue Shiye seemed to sigh softly. An Lianxi thought he had compromised, but he heard the former say softly behind him: "I'm afraid it's difficult to obey."

An Lianxi: "Huh?"

A smile appeared in Xue Shiye's eyes, but the fingertips that landed on his ears did not move away. Instead, she gently rubbed it with her rough fingertips, then slid down and landed on the back of his neck. She said in a leisurely tone, "The princess can't give me nothing, right?"

An Lianxi was stunned by what he said.

What can he give to Xue Shiye?

Xue Shiye didn't say anything more. The maids who came in lowered their heads. When they heard the whispers of the prince and princess, they all blushed and moved faster.

In the room, the maids finished cleaning up and exited the room in an orderly manner.

For a moment, there were only two people left in the room. Xue Shiye carried the person to the soft couch and asked, "Will you take a nap with me?"

An Lianxi was still immersed in what Xue Shiye said just now. The more he thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong, so he said, "No, I want to go for a walk to eat."

Xue Shiye paused and said, "Then I will go with you."

An Lianxi shook his head reflexively, "That's not going to happen."

He preferred to go alone.

Xue Shinye smiled and said, "So, how will the princess treat you?"

"It's better to sleep," An Lianxi thought about it and decided that it would be just right to sleep after eating. However, he still added, "But don't hug me too tightly, it's very hot."

Xue Shiye had rarely been ordered or disliked like this, but that person was the one in his arms. He couldn't be cruel, and he had to coax and give way all the time, but Xue Shiye enjoyed it.

He smiled and said slowly: "I will obey the princess' order."

An Lian's face also turned hot. His back was facing to the left and right. Xue Shiye couldn't see it and continued to nestle in his arms.

Not sure if it was too comfortable, An Lianxi also started to doze off.

The arms were full, soft, and had a sweet fragrance unique to this person, entwining him with threads, and Xue Shiye slowly closed his eyes.

It was an extremely satisfying sleep.

When Xue Shiye woke up, An Lianxi was still awake, but now he was facing him, sleeping peacefully. In the light coming in through the window lattice, the long eyelashes cast a small shadow on the face, and the fine hairs were faintly visible.

So good...

How could there be such a good person?

Occasionally, they would act coquettishly with him, which would bring different novel experiences every time, and Xue Shiye would also feel relaxed.

Not long after, Manager Zhang came outside to see him.

Xue Shiye asked someone to come in. When he saw the man sleeping soundly in his arms, his eyebrows moved slightly, and his big hands held him tighter.

Although An Lianxi was talking about being hot, he felt inexplicably at ease when sleeping next to Xue Shiye. It was as if he was always cared about by the other person, giving him hope of living again, enjoying the hard-won peace and no longer being indulged in memories.

Manager Zhang accidentally caught a glimpse of this scene when he walked in. He lowered his head quickly and lowered his voice to the lowest level. "There is news from the Second Prince. He lost his temper and is going to give you a copy of the book in court tomorrow."

How should I put it, this second prince is really good at complaining to evildoers first.

He regarded the assassin as a provocation from King Qi and completely forgot how he sent the assassin to assassinate their prince.

"Brainless thing." Xue Shiye sneered and motioned for him to continue.

Manager Zhang said casually: "Marquis Wen Yuan met with the second prince after learning the news..."

Marquis Wenyuan is Concubine Li, the younger brother of the second prince's mother and concubine, and also the second prince's uncle. Compared to the second prince who was not calm enough, the other party was obviously much more cunning.

I don't know what harm will happen.

Today, the fact that King Qi sent a man who was tortured into a human shape into the Second Prince's Mansion was not concealed. It had already spread, and those who were interested had already learned about it.

Otherwise, Wen Yuanhou would not have received the news so quickly - even he did not know that the second prince would actually take action against Prince Qi without permission. After receiving the news, he waited for a long time before going to the second prince's residence to see him.

In the end, Marquis Wen Yuan thought twice and decided to proceed according to the second prince's plan.

And it's time for those demons and monsters in the dark to take action.

There is only one throne, but more than one prince. King Qi is deeply favored by the emperor. In this battle for the throne, their prince is the first to bear the brunt.

Even though there were rumors that King Qi was violent and unworthy of his position, he himself had no interest in the throne.

But this did not prevent the other princes from treating King Qi as a thorn in their flesh.

After Manager Zhang finished reporting, Xue Shine said: "Go down."

"yes."

The room became quiet again, Xue Shiye lowered his eyes, "Are you awake?"

An Lianxi's eyelashes trembled twice and he opened his eyes. His eyes were wet from sleep and he looked straight at him.

He heard some of the conversation just now.

In the original novel, this paragraph also happened.

Above the court, there was a verbal and written attack on King Qi by the ministers - first, the second prince reported that he acted arrogantly and without scruples, and that brothers would kill each other without mercy, and then the other princes added fuel to the fire.

As a result, King Qi remained silent and allowed Emperor Mingkang to deal with him. Emperor Mingkang was forced to impose a ban on King Qi for one month.

An Lianxi also thought about why King Qi clearly believed that Jian was in the emperor's heart, and why it was the sixth prince who gained power in the end. No matter how powerful the protagonist's aura was, how could he defeat the imperial power? It all depended on King Qi's inaction.

The sixth prince just missed it.

It can be seen from the fact that Xue Shiye said "Your Majesty" before entering the palace, and his alienation was clearly evident.

Xue Shiye did not like Emperor Kangdi of Ming Dynasty.

"Your Majesty."

Just as An Lianxi shouted, he was pressed by warm fingers. Xue Shiye said calmly, "Why are you crying?"

An Lianxi's nose became even more sore and his eyes flushed, "That's slander, Second Prince." The prince is obviously a good person.

Xue Shiye's voice was very low, "Did you hear everything?"

An Lianxi: "Yeah."

Xue Shiye said softly: "Do you feel sorry for me?"

An Lian hesitated for a moment, "...Hmm."

Xue Shiye chuckled, "That's good."

Seeing that he was still laughing, An Lianxi said with a puffed face, "You have to defend yourself."

Don't let it show off!

Xue Shiye looked at him deeply.

An Lianxi didn't wait for the answer and said anxiously, "You can't just do nothing."

Xue Shiye finally replied: "I will defend myself."

Just when An Lianxi was about to breathe a sigh of relief, he was hugged tightly by the other party.

The voice came from above the head, with a hint of sighing, and every word hit my ears.

"Then no matter how much you feel sorry for me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Priestess of The Moon By Leah

Historical Fiction

247K 20.8K 46
Li Xiang is the Priestess of the Moon, she can see read the stars and fortune as well as misfortune to her people. However, the life of a Priestess c...
4.7M 218K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
2.7M 112K 93
There lived a handsome prince engaged to the most beautiful woman in the world. Despite her beauty, she failed to capture the prince's heart. Instead...