The sickly beauty got pregnan...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Detoxified
Chapter 3 Getting married
Chapter 4 Meet
Chapter 5 Apply medicine
Chapter 6 Acting coquettishly
Chapter 7 Allergic
Chapter 8 Guardian
Chapter 9 Received the gift
Chapter 10 Being pampered
Chapter 11 Attention
Chapter 12 Got cold
Chapter 13 My heart beats
Chapter 14 Love you
Chapter 15 Put to sleep
Chapter 16 Going on a trip
Chapter 17 Coming after me
Chapter 18 Gonna cry
Chapter 19 Dreaming
Chapter 20 The murderer
Chapter 22 Feeling distressed
Chapter 23 Exposed
Chapter 24 Run away
Chapter 25 Reconciled
Chapter 26 Sick again
Chapter 27 Feeding each other
Chapter 28 Going south
Chapter 29 Missing
Chapter 30 Drunk
Chapter 31 Drunk again
Chapter 32 Assassinated
Chapter 33 Bandaged
Chapter 34 Swearing
Chapter 35 Let's talk
Chapter 36 Have a headache
Chapter 37 It's time to leave the house
Chapter 38 It's blowing
Chapter 39 Liar
Chapter 40 Falling into the water
Chapter 41 Feeding
Chapter 42 It hurts again
Chapter 43 Got punished
Chapter 44 It's on fire
Autumn hunting
Chapter 46 Help
Chapter 47 Escape
Chapter 48 Seek medical treatment
Chapter 49 Confess your love
Chapter 50 Help each other
Chapter 51 It's the bridal chamber
Chapter 52 Being stared at
Chapter 53 Support me
Chapter 54 Feeling dizzy
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Fainted
Chapter 57 Pregnant
Chapter 58 Announced
Chapter 59 Confess
Chapter 60 Enjoy the plum blossoms
Chapter 61 Vomiting again
Chapter 62 Announced
Suffocated to death
Chapter 64 teasing back
Chapter 65 The situation is broken
Chapter 66 It's time to raise a baby
Chapter 67 Fetal movement
Chapter 68 The palace has changed
Chapter 69 Patricide
Chapter 70 Reunion
Chapter 71 Come to worship
Chapter 72 Jealous
Chapter 73 Giving birth
Chapter 74 Daily life of raising cubs (1)
Chapter 75 Daily life of raising cubs (2)
Chapter 76 Daily life of raising cubs (3)
Chapter 77 Daily life of raising cubs (End)
Chapter 78 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (1)
Chapter 79 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (2)
Chapter 80 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (3)
Chapter 81 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (4)
Chapter 82 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (5)
Chapter 83 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (6)
Chapter 84 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (7)
Chapter 85 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (End)
Chapter 86 Modern Campus (1)
Chapter 87 Modern Campus (2)
Chapter 88 Modern Campus (3)
Chapter 89 Modern Campus (End)
Chapter 90 Modern time travel (1)
Chapter 91 Modern Time Travel (End)

Chapter 21 Case solved

616 12 3
By Demens88c

At first, An Shouyi thought that An Lianxi's ability to marry into the palace would be considered as the father-son relationship between them was fulfilled.

Based on the other party's conditions, he may not be able to find anyone better than King Qi in the future.

But what he didn't expect was that there was news in the palace that King Qi offended Concubine Min for the sake of the princess. In the end, Concubine Min was rejected by his majesty and deprived of the title of concubine.

An Shouyi felt a little uneasy at that time. This son was not something he valued, and he was even more indifferent and indifferent to him on weekdays. After worrying about it, he quickly figured out that it was his son after all, and there was no overnight feud between father and son.

Therefore, An Shouyi just waited for the day when he would return home, and then he would treat An Lianxi well.

Although King Qi's reputation is not very good, he is deeply favored by His Majesty, which may also be helpful to his career.

However, An Shouyi's hopes came to nothing on the second day.

On the day he returned home, Anfu swept the couch to welcome him, but no one came to the door.

An Shouyi waited at home for a whole day but did not see Prince Qi and An Lianxi, not even the servants of Prince Qi's palace. After waiting for another day, he finally couldn't bear to go to Prince Qi's Mansion, but was told that Prince Qi and his princess had gone to the outskirts of Beijing.

An Shouyi felt a sweet taste well up in his throat. He felt angry and worried at the same time, so he paid special attention to him and arrived at Prince Qi's Mansion as soon as Prince Qi and his party came back.

But what frustrated An Shouyi's hopes again was that King Qi did not come to see him.

As time passed by, An Shouyi couldn't sit still. He cursed in his heart the way Prince Qi's palace treated guests. There was no one serving tea. He really didn't take him seriously.

But An Shouyi couldn't leave now, so he had to wait uneasily with a hanging heart.

Xue Shinye was not anxious at all. The body of the person in his arms was soft and felt very good, and his whole body was filled with a sweet scent. He curled his knuckles, then picked up a strand of hair and put it to his nose to sniff, his eyes half closed, as if he was indulging in it.

There was a sound of knocking on the door outside.

"Your Majesty," Manager Zhang said solemnly, "We have news."

Xue Shine's eyes were slightly sharp, and as his expression changed, his black hair slipped from his fingers. He gently put the person in his arms on the bed, and covered him with the quilt.

An Lianxi was unconscious in his sleep, but his hands unconsciously moved forward to catch something.

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes, with a faint smile on his lips.

Finally, he took off his belt.

Manager Zhang waited outside for a while before seeing his prince come out. He lowered his head and did not look too much, but reported in a low voice, "I caught one, he should be the assassin's accomplice from last time."

Xue Shiye said "hmm" without saltiness and raised his feet to move forward.

After taking a few steps, he suddenly stopped and said to Mr. Zhang, "Please invite Mr. An over."

Manager Zhang was stunned when he heard this.

It was an ordinary sentence, but he could hear the malice in their prince's words for no apparent reason, "...Yes."

An Shouyi waited in the main hall for a long time without seeing anyone. When he was feeling restless, Manager Zhang came.

He smiled kindly at the people, with some emotions in his eyes that An Shouyi couldn't understand, "Mr. An, I've been waiting for a long time."

An Shouyi looked outside, then smiled gently and said, "Soon, the prince and princess..."

Manager Zhang intervened at the right time: "This servant is just following the order of the prince to take you there."

An Shouyi was overjoyed to see that King Qi was finally willing to see him. He felt that he was still willing to recognize him as his father-in-law, so he pretended to be reserved and raised his head with Manager Zhang, "Then I would like to ask the Manager to lead the way."

Manager Zhang: "It should be."

He glanced at An Shouyi's slightly proud expression, felt infinite sympathy in his heart, and led the men to the execution room.

As he got closer and closer to his destination, An Shouyi saw that he was going further and further away, and he felt something was wrong in his heart. When he got to a dark room and smelled the bloody smell that kept rushing into his nose, His face turned ugly.

Manager Zhang: "Sir, please."

An Shouyi stopped moving forward, his heart pounding. He had a hunch that once this door was opened, it would not be what he wanted to see.

But in the end, it's not just based on his will that he won't read it if he wants to.

The dark room came in response, and the strong smell that hit his face made An Shouyi almost gag, followed by bright red everywhere.

Blood dripped all over the ground.

There were also pieces of meat mixed with blood and flesh. Following the traces of blood, it seemed that an unrecognizable person was lying there.

At the same time, the smell of blood spread, seeming to overwhelm his senses. An Shouyi's stomach churns, and his legs and feet begin to tremble uncontrollably, "vomit——"

When he raised his eyes, the man in the seat looked at him with an indifferent expression, his black pupils seemed to be unable to see any light, like a Shura from hell. However, the other party seemed to turn a blind eye to everything around him, acting as if he were normal. He even raised his lips and smiled casually at him, "My father-in-law is here."

An Shouyi resisted the desire to vomit and said with trembling lips: "Your Majesty... Your Majesty, this is not the place to talk..."

Xue Shiye seemed unaware, "I think this place is just right."

While he was talking, he picked up an iron sign placed on the table. He didn't know if it had just been passed through someone's body. The sign was covered in blood, which made An Shouyi frightened.

An Shouyi had no choice but to swallow his saliva and change the subject, "Where is the princess?"

Xue Shinye raised his eyelids, looked at him, and said with a half-smile, "Father-in-law cares?"

An Shouyi, who was full of depression and complaining to himself, paused and nodded calmly: "Of course, Xi'er is also my son."

Xue Shiye raised the corners of his lips. An Shouyi was shocked when he saw this scene. He felt like he had been seen through for no reason, and his face became uneasy. The panic caused his eyes to see the indoor scene inadvertently, and his legs and feet began to tremble again.

A guard came forward and used a sharp steel knife to stir something inside the man on the ground.

In an instant, An Shouyi felt that his heart and spirit were suffering unprecedented pain. In the end, he couldn't even understand what Xue Shiye said. My ears were buzzing, and I heard a faint groan full of pain.

Xue Shiye wiped his fingertips slowly, and when he caught a glimpse of An Shouyi, who had fainted from fear, a dark light flashed in his eyes. He moved his thin lips slightly and said in a cold tone: "Send Master An back home."

Manager Zhang bowed and said, "Yes."

When he saw An Shouyi's bloodless face clearly, he was speechless and could only say that he deserved it. Manager Zhang also read the contents on the bamboo slips at that time, and he had no respect for the princess's father in his heart.

At the moment, it's just a punishment for him to watch, which is an advantage for him.

The princess can now be said to be the prince's counterpart, with a sharp heart. Mr. An will have to be careful in the future.

Manager Zhang quickly asked someone to lift An Shouyi down. His movements were not gentle, but rather rough.

However, Xue Shiye didn't even glance over. He threw the handkerchief aside after wiping his fingertips and glanced down at the man on the ground.

"Send it wherever it comes from."

After saying that, the person was already far away. The guard then stepped forward to take care of the nearly dead person. He grinned and put the broken person into a cloth bag, preparing to send it to the second prince's house.

It's not good to offend anyone, but their prince, you deserve to die.

It was already afternoon when An Lianxi woke up. He had just fluttered his eyelashes twice and heard a voice behind him before he even opened his eyes.

"woke up?"

An Lian scoffed and wanted to stretch, but felt a big hand wrapped around his waist, "How long have I been sleeping?"

Xue Shiye leaned on his side and wrapped his fingers around a strand of his hair, "Two hours."

An Lianxi: "So long!"

He turned his face to lie down and saw Xue Shiye, "Have you always been with me, Your Majesty?"

Xue Shinye narrowed his eyes and said, "Yes."

An Lianxi felt a little guilty for a moment, so he let King Qi, who was busy with everything, accompany him to sleep in bed and waste his time.

He was about to say something, but when his eyes touched one place, he paused and said suddenly: "You lied!"

Xue Shiye: "Huh?"

The next second, An Lianxi came over, and the distance between the two was already close.

In this way, we become more and more intimate.

Xue Shiye held his breath unknowingly. The atmosphere seemed to be different at this moment, and an ambiguous atmosphere was undercurrent. Immediately he met the gaze of An Lian Xi Qing Lingling looking towards him. The latter smiled cunningly at him with curved lips, and then stretched out her delicate white fingertips towards him.

Only he knew how smooth and tender those fingers were.

An Lianxi pointed at the end of his hair that had not yet dried, raised the corner of his mouth, and exposed his lie, "You have already showered, right?"

She also lied to him and said that she would always be with him.

Xue Shiye: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1K 7
© May 2016 [4 + 1 Fan-fiction Story] [Part of BSD Duology] • revised • "Just let me die." He gritted out--but he never got the chance to die as he wi...
4.5K 118 49
My nemesis said he was my old gong after amnesia 死对头失忆后说他是我老攻 Author: San Ye Tan 三夜檀 The latest chapter: Chapter 50 Extra Story The relationship betw...
14.1K 156 14
I am Nyx Chronelus my name was picked by my grandpa, my grandpa loved all mythologys and I too am very interested in them after all my name was picke...
93.9K 2.7K 71
Ye Yuanxian is an important male supporting character in the upgrade of the big male protagonist. In the first half of his life, his only wish is to...