The sickly beauty got pregnan...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Detoxified
Chapter 3 Getting married
Chapter 4 Meet
Chapter 5 Apply medicine
Chapter 6 Acting coquettishly
Chapter 7 Allergic
Chapter 8 Guardian
Chapter 9 Received the gift
Chapter 10 Being pampered
Chapter 11 Attention
Chapter 13 My heart beats
Chapter 14 Love you
Chapter 15 Put to sleep
Chapter 16 Going on a trip
Chapter 17 Coming after me
Chapter 18 Gonna cry
Chapter 19 Dreaming
Chapter 20 The murderer
Chapter 21 Case solved
Chapter 22 Feeling distressed
Chapter 23 Exposed
Chapter 24 Run away
Chapter 25 Reconciled
Chapter 26 Sick again
Chapter 27 Feeding each other
Chapter 28 Going south
Chapter 29 Missing
Chapter 30 Drunk
Chapter 31 Drunk again
Chapter 32 Assassinated
Chapter 33 Bandaged
Chapter 34 Swearing
Chapter 35 Let's talk
Chapter 36 Have a headache
Chapter 37 It's time to leave the house
Chapter 38 It's blowing
Chapter 39 Liar
Chapter 40 Falling into the water
Chapter 41 Feeding
Chapter 42 It hurts again
Chapter 43 Got punished
Chapter 44 It's on fire
Autumn hunting
Chapter 46 Help
Chapter 47 Escape
Chapter 48 Seek medical treatment
Chapter 49 Confess your love
Chapter 50 Help each other
Chapter 51 It's the bridal chamber
Chapter 52 Being stared at
Chapter 53 Support me
Chapter 54 Feeling dizzy
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Fainted
Chapter 57 Pregnant
Chapter 58 Announced
Chapter 59 Confess
Chapter 60 Enjoy the plum blossoms
Chapter 61 Vomiting again
Chapter 62 Announced
Suffocated to death
Chapter 64 teasing back
Chapter 65 The situation is broken
Chapter 66 It's time to raise a baby
Chapter 67 Fetal movement
Chapter 68 The palace has changed
Chapter 69 Patricide
Chapter 70 Reunion
Chapter 71 Come to worship
Chapter 72 Jealous
Chapter 73 Giving birth
Chapter 74 Daily life of raising cubs (1)
Chapter 75 Daily life of raising cubs (2)
Chapter 76 Daily life of raising cubs (3)
Chapter 77 Daily life of raising cubs (End)
Chapter 78 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (1)
Chapter 79 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (2)
Chapter 80 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (3)
Chapter 81 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (4)
Chapter 82 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (5)
Chapter 83 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (6)
Chapter 84 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (7)
Chapter 85 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (End)
Chapter 86 Modern Campus (1)
Chapter 87 Modern Campus (2)
Chapter 88 Modern Campus (3)
Chapter 89 Modern Campus (End)
Chapter 90 Modern time travel (1)
Chapter 91 Modern Time Travel (End)

Chapter 12 Got cold

859 17 0
By Demens88c

An Lian, who had just finished a small bowl of porridge, suddenly sneezed.

When Wen Mu saw this, he immediately said worriedly: "Where else is the young master feeling uncomfortable? Do you want me to bring another bowl of medicine?"

In An's house, An Lianxi is just a transparent person.

He was no longer taken seriously, and Wenmu, a servant, was even less knowledgeable. If there was any problem, he would certainly take medicine and it would be cured.

An Lian laughed sarcastically and shook his head at him, "It's a medicine that's 30% poisonous, so don't take too much. It's just a sneeze, maybe someone is thinking of me."

Wenmu was stunned. For a moment, he just felt that their young master knew a lot, and there were many more things he could not imagine. Now he blurted out: "Then the prince must be thinking about you."

An Lianxi: "..."

There is no illness or disaster, so why is the child talking nonsense?

How could Xue Shiye miss him...

They have nothing to do with each other.

Wenmu chuckled.

Can you all watch the battle when the prince carries their young master back to the house today? He is not talking nonsense.

Before An Lianxi opened his mouth, a coughing sound came from outside.

The person who came outside the door was Manager Zhang, and behind him stood several maids and servants. Seeing that An Lianxi looked like him, he quickly stepped forward and bowed, "Princess."

Manager Zhang led everyone in, "These are the more sensible maids and servants in the house, and they do things quickly. And that one is Granny Lin..."

An Lianxi looked at his introduction with a dazed look on his face, "Aren't there already so many servants here?"

In fact, he is still not used to being served by others, Wenmu is enough.

If it weren't for Wen Mu being too tired, An Lianxi would even want to transfer a few of them away - because those maids kept looking at their faces secretly for some reason today, thinking he didn't notice.

Manager Zhang smiled and said, "The princess's yard is bound to be attended by many people."

The first batch of servants were just transferred from other houses out of rules, but now it's different. Not only did the entire family see the prince carrying the new princess as he entered the door, Manager Zhang knew even more clearly how much the prince valued the princess.

What he didn't say was that in fact, not only what he brought now, the prince also arranged for secret guards to follow the princess in private.

Like today, the princess was taken away by the queen - at that time, he first went to the prince to inform the matter, and they also went to the queen first, and then learned that the princess had gone to the Royal Garden - if this happens in the future You can know directly from the secret guard without having to make an extra trip.

After all, you are serious about it.

How is this different from protecting your eyes? Manager Zhang clicked his tongue twice in his heart. Two clicks were not enough, so he clicked his tongue a few more times. When had he ever seen the prince pay so much attention to someone...

An Lianxi watched Manager Zhang leave with a see-through expression on his face, and then glanced at Granny Lin and the others.

"I, Mrs. Lin, have met the princess."

Granny Lin has a kind face and seems to have some status in this house. When he looked at An Lianxi, there was a hint of elder care in his eyes, and a sincere smile on his face, which was very warm.

An Lianxi nodded.

Except for Granny Lin, the other people brought by Manager Zhang were all old people in the palace. The eldest maids Yingtian and Yinghong also came up to see the ceremony.

After acknowledging a circle of people, An Lianxi watched Granny Lin take the people to resettle him. Now they all have to live in Xiyuan and are responsible for his food and daily life.

After being exposed, Wen Mu sighed from the bottom of his heart, "Your Majesty is indeed a good person, and he treats you well."

Compared with the days when they were in Anfu, they are like heaven and earth.

An Lianxi did not make a speech, but he agreed with Wen Mu's words - after all, he only stayed in An's house for one day, and his life was truly torturous.

But this is different, King Qi is Xue Shiye, Xue Shiye will not do anything to him, and will even protect him.

After the twists and turns of entering the palace today and the entanglement between the two, even though their identities have changed, they still get along easily. It is difficult for An Lianxi to compare Xue Shiye and King Qi in the original work. superior.

He was unprepared for Xue Shiye.

Needless to say, Wen Mu, whoever treats their young master well is a good person. Only then did he remember something and asked, "Master, these were moved in by the prince when the prince returned to the house. The prince said it was you s things."

He pointed to a collection of objects placed on a table in the room.

An Lianxi walked over and saw a long brocade box at the top. When he opened it, there was a volume of imperial edict. Inside was the gift list that Emperor Mingkang had bestowed upon him.

Xue Shiye didn't even forget this and sent them all to his room.

An Lianxi's eyes were bright and he moved things to the bed. Seeing this, Wenmu also went over to help. He sat on the edge of the bed and started counting. The pearls shone all over his face.

Emperor Kangdi of the Ming Dynasty was certainly good at writing, and the things he rewarded were all treasures, which would be put into museums for future generations to visit.

An Lianxi took it out one by one and looked at it, and immediately felt that his head was not so dizzy.

These are all the belongings he will use to settle down in Prince Qi's Mansion in the future.

Yes, An Lianxi does not intend to stay in Prince Qi's Mansion forever. Even if he changed his mind about Xue Shiye, who was he as King Qi?

When the two met by chance, Xue Shiye saved his life, and he detoxified Xue Shiye, and the two had long been separated.

This marriage was also not what they wanted.

An Lianxi understands the principle of getting together well and leaving easily.

Xue Shiye was willing to protect him, but this was what he asked for. The other party agreed, but how long could he protect him? This kind of baseless promise would one day expire.

An Lianxi always had to plan for himself.

He counted a pile of treasures and calculated his net worth.

Maybe it's because I slept too much today, but I don't feel sleepy now. The night breeze blew away all the heat of the day. Seeing that he was rarely so energetic, Wen Mu fetched him a light gauze garment and put it on him.

An Lianxi was only halfway through the count. He raised his face and said "thank you" to Wen Mu. When he opened his mouth, he realized that his voice was a little hoarse.

Wenmu saw something was wrong, "Young master, please go to bed quickly to avoid getting cold."

An Lianxi paused for a few seconds and looked at the bed, "I'll finish counting and go to bed soon."

Wenmu still wanted to insist, so An Lianxi continued: "I slept a lot during the day, and I'm not sleepy yet. Just for a moment, soon. If you feel sleepy, Wenmu, you can go and rest first."

Hearing this, Wen Mu did not continue to persuade, but quietly stood aside.

After all, An Lianxi overestimated his health and started to have fever again at night, which shocked Wen Mu. His eyes immediately turned red and he burst into tears.

He ran to find Granny Lin, "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have listened to the young master. The young master wouldn't have caught the cold." Their young master was not in good health, and he had not recovered from his illness in the past two days.

Granny Lin had a big idea and comforted him. At the same time, she quickly walked outside and ordered someone to ask for the imperial doctor. After thinking about it, she summoned Yingtian.

Not long after, Yingtian appeared in Dongyuan, half-kneeling on the ground.

Xue Shiye repeated in a calm tone, with no hint of emotion or anger, "Are you catching a cold?"

Yingtian's back bent a few more inches, "Yes."

After a pause, she remembered what Granny Lin had mentioned when she came, and quickly added: "Yinghong is already diagnosing the princess's pulse, and the imperial doctor has also gone to invite her."

The man in the upper position stood up, his sharp breath blowing across his face, Ying Tian dared not let out his breath.

Xue Shiye walked past her, his clothes embroidered with dark gold patterns fluttering in front of his eyes, and the other party left the room.

The third time.

Three times a day, something happened under his nose. Xue Shiye simply didn't know how to describe his sick new princess.

Do you really want to tie someone to you day and night and never leave him for a moment?

in this way......

That's fine.

His princess deserves to be by his side.

Xue Shiye gave deep instructions to Manager Zhang who was falling not far behind him.

"Move my room to Xiyuan."

He watches people personally, so nothing will happen again.

An Lianxi felt very sad.

My body felt like fire was burning, my ears were buzzing, as if someone was talking, but it didn't seem like there was one.

"An Lianxi."

Xue Shiye sat on the bedside and looked at the man with closed eyes and pale lips. An Lian Xi's eyelashes trembled. Hearing this sound, he reluctantly opened his eyes and said, "Your Majesty."

"Don't talk." Xue Shiye looked at him, his eyes swept across An Lianxi's frowning eyebrows, and suddenly he put the person on his shoulder to lean on, and ordered Granny Lin who was waiting aside to get water.

Granny Lin quickly brought the water.

Xue Shiye took it.

Granny Lin watched him carefully dip a skewer in water and tap it on An Lianxi's lips without moving. Next to her, Wen Mu, who was looking remorseful and with tears in his eyes, wanted to move, but when he saw that she didn't move, he stood still.

After feeding him water, Xue Shiye wrapped An Lianxi in a quilt. The latter was too weak to move and wanted to talk. But I heard him say softly: "No matter how bad it is, I will leave you alone in the house tomorrow."

An Lianxi was unconscious, but his eyes immediately widened after hearing these words.

He didn't want to be alone.

Although he is used to silence, An Lianxi actually yearns for freedom more. Being able to go out, no matter where he goes, is extremely tempting to him.

He also wanted to go to the suburbs of Beijing.

Xue Shiye noticed it, pressed the corners of his lips, and continued in a low voice, with a warm and coaxing voice, "If you are well, then stay for a few more days."

After he said this, the other two people in the room, especially Wen Mu, raised their heads in surprise.

If his perception was correct, the day after tomorrow would be the day when their young master would return. But thinking of An Mansion, Wen Mu felt that it would be better not to go back, but... it was not impossible to go, their young master now had the support of the prince.

An Lianxi didn't know why he didn't come back. He only knew that he had a chance to play outside for a few more days, so he moved his mouth again and spoke slowly, "You said..."

"This king said."

An Lianxi slowly struggled to say another sentence: "I'll be fine tomorrow."

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes and looked at him, "Okay."

After saying that, he glanced at the other two people.

"Everyone, go down."

Granny Lin took the order and went out. Wen Mu hesitated, but finally left the room.

There were only two people left in the room for a moment. Xue Shiye took off his shoes, got on the couch, and repeated his words in An Lianxi's ear, "It'll be fine tomorrow."

An Lianxi closed his eyes and nodded weakly, "Yeah."

Xue Shiye supported him and changed his position so that he lay in his arms.

Fatigue was eroding An Lianxi's brain, and his body was weak and could only be manipulated by him. Unconsciously, Xue Shiye said something in his ear again.

He couldn't hear clearly.

Xue Shiye raised the corners of his lips, and his faint words floated in the room.

"If you don't do well tomorrow, I will punish you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 118 49
My nemesis said he was my old gong after amnesia 死对头失忆后说他是我老攻 Author: San Ye Tan 三夜檀 The latest chapter: Chapter 50 Extra Story The relationship betw...
94K 2.7K 71
Ye Yuanxian is an important male supporting character in the upgrade of the big male protagonist. In the first half of his life, his only wish is to...
1.1M 28.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3M 195K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...