The sickly beauty got pregnan...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Detoxified
Chapter 3 Getting married
Chapter 4 Meet
Chapter 5 Apply medicine
Chapter 6 Acting coquettishly
Chapter 7 Allergic
Chapter 8 Guardian
Chapter 9 Received the gift
Chapter 10 Being pampered
Chapter 12 Got cold
Chapter 13 My heart beats
Chapter 14 Love you
Chapter 15 Put to sleep
Chapter 16 Going on a trip
Chapter 17 Coming after me
Chapter 18 Gonna cry
Chapter 19 Dreaming
Chapter 20 The murderer
Chapter 21 Case solved
Chapter 22 Feeling distressed
Chapter 23 Exposed
Chapter 24 Run away
Chapter 25 Reconciled
Chapter 26 Sick again
Chapter 27 Feeding each other
Chapter 28 Going south
Chapter 29 Missing
Chapter 30 Drunk
Chapter 31 Drunk again
Chapter 32 Assassinated
Chapter 33 Bandaged
Chapter 34 Swearing
Chapter 35 Let's talk
Chapter 36 Have a headache
Chapter 37 It's time to leave the house
Chapter 38 It's blowing
Chapter 39 Liar
Chapter 40 Falling into the water
Chapter 41 Feeding
Chapter 42 It hurts again
Chapter 43 Got punished
Chapter 44 It's on fire
Autumn hunting
Chapter 46 Help
Chapter 47 Escape
Chapter 48 Seek medical treatment
Chapter 49 Confess your love
Chapter 50 Help each other
Chapter 51 It's the bridal chamber
Chapter 52 Being stared at
Chapter 53 Support me
Chapter 54 Feeling dizzy
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Fainted
Chapter 57 Pregnant
Chapter 58 Announced
Chapter 59 Confess
Chapter 60 Enjoy the plum blossoms
Chapter 61 Vomiting again
Chapter 62 Announced
Suffocated to death
Chapter 64 teasing back
Chapter 65 The situation is broken
Chapter 66 It's time to raise a baby
Chapter 67 Fetal movement
Chapter 68 The palace has changed
Chapter 69 Patricide
Chapter 70 Reunion
Chapter 71 Come to worship
Chapter 72 Jealous
Chapter 73 Giving birth
Chapter 74 Daily life of raising cubs (1)
Chapter 75 Daily life of raising cubs (2)
Chapter 76 Daily life of raising cubs (3)
Chapter 77 Daily life of raising cubs (End)
Chapter 78 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (1)
Chapter 79 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (2)
Chapter 80 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (3)
Chapter 81 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (4)
Chapter 82 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (5)
Chapter 83 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (6)
Chapter 84 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (7)
Chapter 85 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (End)
Chapter 86 Modern Campus (1)
Chapter 87 Modern Campus (2)
Chapter 88 Modern Campus (3)
Chapter 89 Modern Campus (End)
Chapter 90 Modern time travel (1)
Chapter 91 Modern Time Travel (End)

Chapter 11 Attention

891 20 2
By Demens88c

"cold?"

A clear and calm voice entered his ears. An Lianxi heard Xue Shiye ask, so he shook his head, "It's not cold."

I know that maybe my trembling just now caused the other party to misunderstand.

In fact, An Lianxi just suddenly thought that he seemed to have ignored An Lianhua just now and just followed Xue Shiye. It didn't feel right, and he was a little worried.

Forget it...there are too many lice and it doesn't itch.

Just as he was thinking, his forehead felt hot, and Xue Shiye reached out a hand to touch his forehead.

Xue Shiye's expression changed instantly when he felt the coldness.

An Lian Xi Shang was a little confused, and finally realized that Xue Shiye was holding him with one hand.

good......

Amazing.

After all, he is still an adult. Even though he is a little sicker, he still has the weight he should have.

But the other party looked so relaxed.

An idea flashed in An Lianxi's mind, and he looked into Xue Shiye's dark eyes. His long eyelashes as black as crow feathers fluttered. He moved his mouth and called him in a low voice, "Your Majesty."

"You will protect me," An Lianxi said without waiting for Xue Shiye's response, and continued to question him for fear of being interrupted, "Really?"

If An Lianhua really had any objections to him, he would definitely have to find a backer. Emperor Mingkang could do that too - the other party promised that he could come to him if there was anything he needed to do, but water from a distance could not relieve a fire from near.

Moreover, Emperor Mingkang seemed to have chosen Xue Shiye.

As if he was sure that the other party would bully him.

An Lian stared at Xue Shiye with tears in his eyes. Seeing the latter's frown, he immediately became nervous. In his heart, he never considered that Xue Shiye would ignore him.

Xue Shiye looked at him deeply and said in a neither salty nor cold tone, "What are you thinking about?"

Hearing no answer, An Lianxi had a trace of disappointment in his eyes.

"You are my king's princess, and I will protect you."

An Lianxi suddenly raised his head, his eyes bright. Xue Shiye didn't seem to notice, and didn't look at him. He gradually quickened his steps and ordered in a deep voice, "Pass the imperial physician."

Manager Zhang was stunned, and quickly went to ask the imperial doctor himself.

"Call a doctor?"

An Lianxi lay on his shoulder and asked.

The sweet breath lingered around him, and the warm breath sprayed on the side of his neck when he spoke. Xue Shiye paused, raised his hand, and pressed the person against his shoulder. At the same time, he sighed, "Don't you feel any discomfort?"

Still so energetic.

Seeing him mention it, An Lianxi felt it, "I'm just a little sleepy."

Actually only a little, but after he said it, he yawned a little and his head swayed.

"Then go to sleep."

"oh."

In a daze, An Lianxi remembered something, "Your Majesty, the cat..."

Even though he was allergic and still thinking about cats, Xue Shiye had never seen someone so willing to risk his life.

When he didn't answer, An Lianxi groped his back collar with squinted eyes, sliding it all the way to the front and clenching it tightly, "Where's my kitten?"

His speech was a little slurred.

Really persistent.

Xue Shiye had no choice but to follow him and said calmly: "I'll have someone take him back to his house later."

An Lianxi felt relieved.

"But you can't touch."

Manager Zhang mentioned earlier that An Lianxi was allergic just by being near the cat. The imperial doctor also said that the allergy was caused by cat hair. Xue Shiye wanted to keep the cat far away from Xiyuan when he returned home. .

He was so thoughtful and thoughtful, but the rightful owner fell asleep when he heard his first words.

When Xue Shiye lowered his gaze again, An Lianxi was leaning on his shoulder, his eyelashes were long and drooping, his skin was smooth and flawless, the side of his face was slightly bulging due to pressure, and small down hairs could still be seen.

So fragile that it looks like it will break if you break it.

Really need someone to protect you.

It's also true that I can't stay away from anyone at all.

An Lianxi fell asleep this time and woke up from time to time. On the way, he saw the imperial doctor coming over and diagnosing his pulse. Then he swayed all the way, and when he opened his eyes again, the sky was dark and the familiar red curtain came into view.

"Master, wake up!" A low voice sounded.

This was Wen Mu's voice. An Lianxi moved, feeling dizzy. As he was about to get up, he noticed something was wrong - he... seemed to be resting on something.

"Get up and drink medicine when you wake up."

"Prince?" An Lianxi was confused, his head tilted back, and the man leaned on the edge of the bed, his eyes half closed.

Wen Mu hurried out of the room after he woke up. Now he had brought the medicine. He glanced at Xue Shiye carefully and sighed again.

An Lianxi half sat up and looked at the medicine with a grimace, "I need to drink it again. I think I'm already cured."

If you ignore the dizziness, it's really nothing serious. Even the red rash on his hands is almost gone - it's also because he didn't come into direct contact with the kitten, otherwise the rash would only be mild.

"Don't want to drink?"

An Lianxi tilted his head when he heard this. Xue Shiye had already opened his eyes and looked at him with a smile on his lips.

An Lianxi didn't know why, but still nodded, "Well, I don't want to."

Xue Shine nodded, "Then throw away your kitten."

An Lianxi showed a surprised expression, "Why is this like this!"

Xue Shiye just asked: "Then do you want to drink?"

An Lianxi glanced at him faintly, "...Drink."

He who knows the current affairs is a hero.

For the kittens.

An Lianxi pinched his nose and drank the medicine.

After taking the empty bowl, Wen Mu quickly brought out a plate of candied fruits, "Master, this won't make you bitter after eating it."

An Lianxi had a grimace on his face. He was so miserable that he couldn't open his eyes. He stuck out his tongue and squinted his eyes to touch the candied fruit. "It's too bitter. Ha, it's killing me. Why is the medicine so bitter this time? Come on." Give me one quickly, huh."

The candied fruit was stuffed into his mouth, and the sweet taste instantly spread in his mouth, immediately reducing the bitterness. An Lian rolled his eyes and said, "Thank you."

His lips were pressed by warm fingertips, and An Lianxi lowered his eyes to look at the hand on his lips. The knuckles are slender, the bones and flesh are well-proportioned and strong, and the light cyan blood vessels faintly visible on the back of the hand.

He moved his head and looked over.

The soft lips felt very good. Xue Shiye retracted his hand and moved his eyebrows slightly, "You're welcome."

An Lian scoffed, holding the candied fruit in his mouth. He was startled when he saw the sky, "Your Majesty, why are we back?"

Isn't there a palace banquet tonight? The Queen said so.

Xue Shiye looked at him, "Do you still want to stay there?"

An Lianxi thought that he seemed to be sleeping very hard. He didn't know why, but he felt weak and sleepy.

It's really crispy.

So it was because of him that he did not attend the palace banquet, and even the prince followed him back.

An Lianxi looked at Xue Shiye and his eyes were filled with gratitude.

Xue Shiye: "I ordered people to pass on the meal. You have a good rest."

After that, he stood up and left the room.

Wen Mu finally found the opportunity to come over and said, "Master, the prince has been here with you all afternoon." When he came back, he hugged their young master all the way, followed by more than a dozen imperial doctors to diagnose the young master's pulse.

However, An Lianxi's poor health was a problem brought about in his mother's womb, and there was no way to completely cure it.

This time, he was not well in the first place, but he relapsed after being exposed to the wind in the Royal Garden.

An Lianxi watched Wenmu praise Xue Shiye that he was a good person.

I obviously wanted to refute something yesterday, but today I really have nothing to say.

really......

He must be a good person.

An Lian thought sarcastically.

Perhaps out of concern for his health, the dinner consisted of bland dishes, which were served quickly, along with Mr. Zhang.

"Princess," Manager Zhang bowed respectfully to An Lianxi. Knowing that the prince valued her, he was also happy that he had someone by his side. "The prince said that he is going to a villa in the suburbs of Beijing tomorrow. You should rest early."

"Beijing Suburban Villa?"

Manager Zhang: "Yes."

It was there that something happened to the prince last time, and the things Ying Feng presented were also related to this.

An Lianxi asked uncertainly: "Should I go too?"

Manager Zhang finally showed a smile, "Your Majesty said he didn't trust you, so he took you with him. Don't worry, Princess, tomorrow's carriage will never bump you."

An Lianxi always felt that there was something strange about this sentence, but Manager Zhang left after saying it.

Xue Shiye stood in the corridor and looked at Manager Zhang who came back to resume his duties.

"The princess was so happy when she saw that you were taking him out with you that she even ate an extra bowl of rice."

Xue Shiye raised the corners of his lips, "He doesn't eat that fast."

He eats in small bites, just like a cat, and doesn't eat much.

This is completely a habit developed over many years. An Lianxi can only eat liquid food most of the time, which has no taste, so he can only take small sips to taste the sweetness in the porridge. If you don't eat much, you need to eat small meals more frequently.

The first attempt at flattery ended in failure. Manager Zhang's face froze. He was really not suitable for this...

He had no choice but to make up for it by saying, "The prince really cares about the princess."

Tomorrow is not for fun in the suburbs of Beijing.

Not everyone can go to the other courtyard, but the prince has to take the princess with him.

Xue Shiye raised his eyelids and glanced at him.

Manager Zhang lowered his head.

It seemed that he had to go back to Eunuch Gao for advice.

Xue Shiye looked back.

Careful?

Not really, but I promised to protect him after all.

Still fragile as hell.

Needs constant care.

Since he is so inseparable from others, he can only keep them close to him and not go anywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 194K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
66.2K 1.1K 199
Author: Xiao Chunhua/小春花 Type: Danmei novel Status: Chapter 471 of the main text, the perfect ending (full text completed) Introduction to the work: ...
76.6K 1.1K 14
Hannah Collins is Cole's best friend since she can remember, everyone thought they were dating but that was not the case right?