The sickly beauty got pregnan...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 3 Getting married
Chapter 4 Meet
Chapter 5 Apply medicine
Chapter 6 Acting coquettishly
Chapter 7 Allergic
Chapter 8 Guardian
Chapter 9 Received the gift
Chapter 10 Being pampered
Chapter 11 Attention
Chapter 12 Got cold
Chapter 13 My heart beats
Chapter 14 Love you
Chapter 15 Put to sleep
Chapter 16 Going on a trip
Chapter 17 Coming after me
Chapter 18 Gonna cry
Chapter 19 Dreaming
Chapter 20 The murderer
Chapter 21 Case solved
Chapter 22 Feeling distressed
Chapter 23 Exposed
Chapter 24 Run away
Chapter 25 Reconciled
Chapter 26 Sick again
Chapter 27 Feeding each other
Chapter 28 Going south
Chapter 29 Missing
Chapter 30 Drunk
Chapter 31 Drunk again
Chapter 32 Assassinated
Chapter 33 Bandaged
Chapter 34 Swearing
Chapter 35 Let's talk
Chapter 36 Have a headache
Chapter 37 It's time to leave the house
Chapter 38 It's blowing
Chapter 39 Liar
Chapter 40 Falling into the water
Chapter 41 Feeding
Chapter 42 It hurts again
Chapter 43 Got punished
Chapter 44 It's on fire
Autumn hunting
Chapter 46 Help
Chapter 47 Escape
Chapter 48 Seek medical treatment
Chapter 49 Confess your love
Chapter 50 Help each other
Chapter 51 It's the bridal chamber
Chapter 52 Being stared at
Chapter 53 Support me
Chapter 54 Feeling dizzy
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Fainted
Chapter 57 Pregnant
Chapter 58 Announced
Chapter 59 Confess
Chapter 60 Enjoy the plum blossoms
Chapter 61 Vomiting again
Chapter 62 Announced
Suffocated to death
Chapter 64 teasing back
Chapter 65 The situation is broken
Chapter 66 It's time to raise a baby
Chapter 67 Fetal movement
Chapter 68 The palace has changed
Chapter 69 Patricide
Chapter 70 Reunion
Chapter 71 Come to worship
Chapter 72 Jealous
Chapter 73 Giving birth
Chapter 74 Daily life of raising cubs (1)
Chapter 75 Daily life of raising cubs (2)
Chapter 76 Daily life of raising cubs (3)
Chapter 77 Daily life of raising cubs (End)
Chapter 78 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (1)
Chapter 79 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (2)
Chapter 80 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (3)
Chapter 81 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (4)
Chapter 82 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (5)
Chapter 83 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (6)
Chapter 84 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (7)
Chapter 85 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (End)
Chapter 86 Modern Campus (1)
Chapter 87 Modern Campus (2)
Chapter 88 Modern Campus (3)
Chapter 89 Modern Campus (End)
Chapter 90 Modern time travel (1)
Chapter 91 Modern Time Travel (End)

Chapter 2 Detoxified

1K 19 4
By Demens88c

How could there be someone?

An Lianxi blinked his dry eyes, and a trace of panic appeared on his already pale face.

"You...who are you?"

The young man asked with a slight tremor in his voice.

Xue Shiye almost laughed out loud at this question. He had originally wanted to send a message to his men on the spot so that they could find them, but unexpectedly, a man suddenly fell from the cliff. Fortunately, he survived and fell on him. .

At another time, Xue Shiye would be able to knock people away with just one stroke of his palm.

pity......

The person below didn't reply for a long time, and An Lianxi, who was still a little dazed, later realized that he was still suppressing the other person.

"Yes, I'm sorry." He quickly used his hands and feet to get up from the man.

But the more he thought about it, the more confused he became. Just when he bumped into something, he suddenly heard a muffled voice from a man.

An Lianxi:......

An Lianxi's scalp was about to explode and his hands felt like they were burned. He gave up struggling and rolled to the side, finally getting off his opponent.

"Thank you for saving me." An Lianxi thanked the man, his voice soft and waxy, with a bit of a southern accent. This was usually something he would say when facing someone close to him, but he said it unconsciously at this moment.

Maybe it was because of the fall off the cliff just now that I was still scared, or maybe it was because the other person had just saved my life.

Xue Shinye turned over. The person next to him didn't look very old. He had a youthful feeling between a teenager and a young man. His long broken hair was slightly messy and stuck to his face. At this moment, the other party's eyes were lightly red, his nose was red, his slightly pink lips were tightly pursed, but his cheeks were pale, and he was blinking his eyelashes uneasily.

Quite timid.

Xue Shiye was about to speak, but the evil fire in his body that he had previously suppressed with his internal power lost its suppression because he had to use his internal power to protect his body just now to pick up the boy who happened to fall on him. Now there are signs of churning again. .

An Lianxi, who couldn't wait for a long time to respond, also noticed the sudden change in Xue Shiye's expression. At this time, he couldn't care less and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

It was this person who saved him. An Lianxi could not leave his benefactor alone. Seeing beads of sweat dripping from his forehead, he quickly got up on his hands and knees.

"Are you okay? What's wrong? Where do you feel uncomfortable?"

An Lianxi was a little anxious to touch the other person, and there was a cry in his voice when he spoke, "You, don't die."

He hasn't repaid the favor yet.

The man's hoarse voice interrupted An Lianxi's rambling, "Don't make any noise."

An Lianxi fell silent for a moment.

He met the man's eyes that were gradually turning red.

A low voice sounded slowly.

"Afraid of my death?"

An Lianxi was like a frightened little quail. Hearing the words, he just nodded his head as if on conditioned reflex.

"Why?" the man asked again.

"You...saved me," An Lianxi swallowed and whispered, "I want to repay the favor."

He had never encountered such a battle before, and he felt murderous intent with just one look. He originally thought that the novel was all exaggeration and exaggeration.

Which material is actually true.

But the man in front of him had just saved his life, so An Lianxi had no choice but to answer bravely.

"Repay the favor?" The man opened his lips and squeezed out these two words from between his teeth. His eyes seemed to be smiling but not smiling, with a hint of patience mixed in. Finally, he confirmed with him: "Do you want to repay the favor?"

An Lianxi nodded subconsciously, his round cat pupils seemed to be filled with spring water.

Xue Shinye smiled.

I really don't know how high the sky is and how high it is.

"You want to repay the favor, right?" He stood up slowly.

Only then did An Lianxi realize that the man was much taller than him. When he stood up to face him, the shadow could completely cover him, and he had to raise his head slightly to be at eye level with him.

"Now I'll give you a chance to repay my kindness, shouldn't you?"

An Lianxi felt worried as he listened to the increasingly hoarse voice in his ears. He didn't dare to look at the other person's eyes that looked very aggressive. Finally, he lowered his eyelids and nodded lightly. Head down.

The next second, An Lianxi felt the world spin, and then his whole body instantly rose into the sky.

"Hey, hey!"

An Lianxi fluttered around in a hurry, and only had time to hook up the small bundle he had finally left behind, and was carried forward.

His steps were steady, the place where he was pressed was hard and warm, and the sound of his strong heartbeat could be clearly heard.

An Lianxi carefully grasped the other party's shirt with one hand and stared at the gold-rimmed moiré on the black collar. He didn't dare to raise his head and his voice was a little unsteady.

"what are you up to?"

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes and stared at the boy nestling in his arms like a little kitten. His throat was tight and he unconsciously increased the strength of his hands.

"I was poisoned."

An Lianxi raised his face in shock, and unexpectedly met those dark eyes again.

Xue Shiye looked down at him, and the corners of his lips curved slightly, "You are the only one who can save me now."

As he finished speaking, a drop of sweat ran along his jawline, slid over the raised Adam's apple, and fell along his neck into his collar.

"I?"

An Lianxi blinked. His hands on Xue Shiye's clothes tightened, and he suddenly had an ominous premonition, "How can I save you?"

Xue Shiye's breathing gradually became heavier and he approached a cave with the man in his arms.

This cave is very deep, with a long corridor that gets darker and darker as you go inside.

Compared to Xue Shiye, who had martial arts skills and could see clearly what was going on inside the cave, An Lianxi's eyes darkened and he felt even more uneasy.

"what are you up to?"

After saying this, An Lianxi felt a slight chill on his shoulders as his clothes were taken off.

"so."

The man seemed to be sitting down with him in his arms. An Lianxi was just sitting in his arms, and Shi Kua was sitting there, listening to what he said word by word: "Will you still save me?"

thump.

The heartbeat suddenly intensified.

An Lianxi's throat gradually became dry.

No, not really.

Is this how you repay your kindness?

Before the other party's next move, something flashed through An Lianxi's mind, and he asked weakly, "Then, are you okay?"

I heard this is very important, especially since they are all men.

An Lianxi had never considered marrying anyone, nor had he thought about his own sexual orientation.

With a body like his, no matter what his future partner is like, he will probably be a widow. An Lianxi doesn't want to delay others, not to mention that he has just grown up.

What was even more unexpected was that he could wear books.

Such twists and turns happened just after I finished reading the book.

A sneer echoed in his ears.

An Lianxi felt that all his clothes were falling off.

The man was angry.

Realizing that the other party might have misunderstood something, An Lianxi quickly made amends.

"Then please be gentle."

"I fear pain."

Xue Shiye could see An Lianxi and the fear clearly on the young man's face. He couldn't help but become careful with his hands. He endured the medicinal effects surging in his body and gradually softened his movements.

"knew."

...

...

When An Lianxi woke up again, his whole body ached.

He didn't expect that it was just a way to repay a favor, and it almost cost him his life.

I almost forgot that this body is no different from his original body.

They are all sick.

An Lianxi almost cried.

This person must be sick, otherwise who would have done it for several days at a time?

An Lianxi didn't know the specific days. He only knew that the man went out several times and fed him several times.

An Lianxi pushed himself up and limped out, not forgetting to hold his small bundle.

I can't continue here. The man's poison must have been cured. Today is obviously much gentler than the previous two days, not so... urgent.

He went out just now, probably to find food for him again.

Calculating the time, it will take about two-quarters of an hour to come back.

Anyway, he has finished repaying his kindness, and An Lianxi does not intend to stay here any longer.

This place is not far from the capital. An Lianxi guessed that the Anfu must be looking for him now. He didn't want to be caught and brought back to the plot, so he had no choice but to run away.

An Lianxi sobbed softly as he walked away.

His waist hurts so much.

My legs hurt too.

It hurts everywhere.

An Lianxi wanted to curse, but all he could say was: "Big bad guy."

Wow, he never learned to curse.

An Lianxi, who took a few minutes to finally walk out of the cave, looked at his body in a mess. There was a dark spot on the front of his clothes - the tears he had shed when he cried just now.

Compared with this, An Lianxi's clothes have similar marks everywhere on the cuffs, hem, abdomen, and legs.

But it has dried up.

An Lianxi's face suddenly turned red when he thought of what it was, and he wanted to throw away the clothes.

Compared to him, that person's clothes were padded underneath him, so there should be more...

An Lianxi shook his head. Time was running out and he had to run quickly.

There was a forest not far outside the cave. An Lianxi randomly found a direction and headed forward, hoping to find the previous cliff and then see where he could go up.

However, he had just walked out a few steps when he heard the sound of horse hooves.

An Lianxi stopped unknowingly, and then saw a middle-aged man with a goatee and a high hat, followed by two attendants who were taken with him when he escaped from the An Mansion that day. Two people 'preparing dowry'.

At this time, they were looking at An Lianxi with hatred, as if they wanted to eat someone.

"The eldest young master actually came here, but he asked me to wait and find him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1K 7
© May 2016 [4 + 1 Fan-fiction Story] [Part of BSD Duology] • revised • "Just let me die." He gritted out--but he never got the chance to die as he wi...
52K 1.3K 30
Priya Khalsi is a 24 year old girl who works as a bartender to keep herself afloat after being disowned. One day while she's working she meets a girl...
4.5K 118 49
My nemesis said he was my old gong after amnesia 死对头失忆后说他是我老攻 Author: San Ye Tan 三夜檀 The latest chapter: Chapter 50 Extra Story The relationship betw...
66.4K 1.1K 199
Author: Xiao Chunhua/小春花 Type: Danmei novel Status: Chapter 471 of the main text, the perfect ending (full text completed) Introduction to the work: ...