The sickly beauty got pregnan...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... More

Chapter 2 Detoxified
Chapter 3 Getting married
Chapter 4 Meet
Chapter 5 Apply medicine
Chapter 6 Acting coquettishly
Chapter 7 Allergic
Chapter 8 Guardian
Chapter 9 Received the gift
Chapter 10 Being pampered
Chapter 11 Attention
Chapter 12 Got cold
Chapter 13 My heart beats
Chapter 14 Love you
Chapter 15 Put to sleep
Chapter 16 Going on a trip
Chapter 17 Coming after me
Chapter 18 Gonna cry
Chapter 19 Dreaming
Chapter 20 The murderer
Chapter 21 Case solved
Chapter 22 Feeling distressed
Chapter 23 Exposed
Chapter 24 Run away
Chapter 25 Reconciled
Chapter 26 Sick again
Chapter 27 Feeding each other
Chapter 28 Going south
Chapter 29 Missing
Chapter 30 Drunk
Chapter 31 Drunk again
Chapter 32 Assassinated
Chapter 33 Bandaged
Chapter 34 Swearing
Chapter 35 Let's talk
Chapter 36 Have a headache
Chapter 37 It's time to leave the house
Chapter 38 It's blowing
Chapter 39 Liar
Chapter 40 Falling into the water
Chapter 41 Feeding
Chapter 42 It hurts again
Chapter 43 Got punished
Chapter 44 It's on fire
Autumn hunting
Chapter 46 Help
Chapter 47 Escape
Chapter 48 Seek medical treatment
Chapter 49 Confess your love
Chapter 50 Help each other
Chapter 51 It's the bridal chamber
Chapter 52 Being stared at
Chapter 53 Support me
Chapter 54 Feeling dizzy
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Fainted
Chapter 57 Pregnant
Chapter 58 Announced
Chapter 59 Confess
Chapter 60 Enjoy the plum blossoms
Chapter 61 Vomiting again
Chapter 62 Announced
Suffocated to death
Chapter 64 teasing back
Chapter 65 The situation is broken
Chapter 66 It's time to raise a baby
Chapter 67 Fetal movement
Chapter 68 The palace has changed
Chapter 69 Patricide
Chapter 70 Reunion
Chapter 71 Come to worship
Chapter 72 Jealous
Chapter 73 Giving birth
Chapter 74 Daily life of raising cubs (1)
Chapter 75 Daily life of raising cubs (2)
Chapter 76 Daily life of raising cubs (3)
Chapter 77 Daily life of raising cubs (End)
Chapter 78 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (1)
Chapter 79 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (2)
Chapter 80 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (3)
Chapter 81 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (4)
Chapter 82 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (5)
Chapter 83 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (6)
Chapter 84 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (7)
Chapter 85 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (End)
Chapter 86 Modern Campus (1)
Chapter 87 Modern Campus (2)
Chapter 88 Modern Campus (3)
Chapter 89 Modern Campus (End)
Chapter 90 Modern time travel (1)
Chapter 91 Modern Time Travel (End)

Summary + Chapter 1

4.8K 28 6
By Demens88c

Summary :

[Pre-collection of "Reborn as the Prince of Prey's Beloved" and "Little Tuan's Pet, He's Blind"]

An Lianxi penetrated into an ancient and beautiful novel.

The protagonist in the book has skin as thick as gel, which makes me feel pity for him. He is a heartthrob that everyone covets.

And he is the cannon fodder brother of the protagonist.

When the protagonist was forced to marry the violent and insane King Qi, he married his younger brother and became Princess Qi. That night, he fell ill and died because of his anger.

That's right, the main character's cannon-fodder brother suffers from a deficiency syndrome. He gasps for breath every step of the way and is in danger of dying when he gets sick.

An Lianxi, who is familiar with the plot:...

Why don't you just run away and keep it for the New Year?

An Lianxi had to run all night despite his illness, but he accidentally fell off the cliff halfway, and then had sex with someone more bloody than walking through a book.

As the saying goes, if a person is unlucky, his teeth will be clogged when he drinks water.

An Lianxi, who didn't want to follow the plot, packed up his bags and ran away again. Then he was caught back by the people of An Mansion and put into the wedding sedan sent to Prince Qi Mansion.

An Lianxi secretly said that my life is at an end.

That night, I saw the elegant man in red robe, who did not show any trace of violence as rumored. He leaned slightly towards him and whispered: "Who is it? It turns out to be Princess Qi."

An Lianxi's eyes widened: "It's you!!!"

Everyone was waiting for the news of the death of the ailing young man from the An family who was sent to Prince Qi's Mansion.

As a result, as the days passed, the news came from Prince Qi's Mansion that the princess was favored to heaven.

Rumor has it that King Qi treated the princess in a groveling manner.

Rumor has it that King Qi sought out famous doctors to nurse the princess back to health.

There are even rumors that the princess often drives Prince Qi to the study to sleep.

An Lianxi was furious when he heard these rumors and locked King Qi out that night.

"It's because I didn't serve you well that the princess blamed me."

The man coaxed warmly outside the door, "I will apologize now. Please calm down the princess and don't drive me to the study."

An Lianxi threw the bamboo pillow and hit it on the door with a crisp sound. He looked at his slightly protruding belly and wanted to cry without tears.

What's the use of apologizing!

The book didn't say that King Qi was so talented that he could make men pregnant!

·Cute, cute, brainless, sick and beautiful woman × super invincible spoiled wife, attacked by a sinister prince

·The original text "Buddha's Son" really has no inspiration, so I replaced it. If you like it, you can keep it and continue reading the new text. If you don't like it, we will see you again~

·Please read the article in a civilized manner and don't ask for ginseng and cock. The character of the protagonist is not absolutely perfect. If you don't like the protagonist, we can change it. There are thousands of good books in Jinjiang, so don't curse people~

"The beloved who was reborn as the sinister prince"

Copywriting:

Jiang Wangjin, the crown prince of Houfu. In his previous life, he had been sick and worked hard to become the prime minister, just to help the seventh prince ascend the throne, even at the expense of breaking up with his eldest brother.

In the end, he was betrayed by his cronies, rejected by the major general he grew up with, and turned against his best friend...

The end result is that the birds are gone and the bows are hidden, and they die in a foreign country.

After resurrecting his life, Jiang Wangjin decided to become a wealthy and idle man, and accept the protection of his family and elder brother with peace of mind.

Looking at the olive branch offered to him by the Seventh Prince again, Jiang Wangjin covered his heart with one hand and his lips with the other. When he let go, his palms were stained with blood, "I'm afraid I won't be able to share your worries for His Highness."

After he finished speaking, he looked at his brother who seemed to be just passing by, and reached out to him to hug him, "Brother, I want to go back home."

Jiang Nanxiao was silent for a moment, and then picked up this 'younger brother' who always looked at him and went back.

From that day on, Jiang Wangjin thanked guests behind closed doors and refused visits from all the major generals, deliberately missing the opportunity to meet his friends from his previous life.

The servants of Jiang Mansion could hear their young prince talking about elder brother and younger brother all day long, and they could even see the young prince nestling in the arms of the eldest young master from time to time.

In the Jiang Mansion, Jiang Nanxiao was openly the adopted son of Lord Jiang, but secretly everyone thought he was the illegitimate son of Lord Jiang.

Until that day, Jiang Nan Xiao's identity was exposed, the former queen's orphan, the little prince who had already passed away.

Jiang Wangjin looked at the drama in front of him which was completely different from the previous life. He held his heart and felt deeply that his salty life was coming to an end. He didn't want to be involved in court disputes anymore. He packed up his belongings overnight and prepared to leave Beijing.

But he didn't expect that in the middle of the night, a figure in a four-clawed python robe had stood quietly in the corridor for an unknown length of time, his gaze sternly glanced at the bundle in his hand, his eyes getting colder.

"Didn't you say that you like my brother and want to be with him forever?"

In the end, Jiang Wangjin was forced back to the room, clutching his stuffy heart.

There was a low and soothing murmur in the ear, "You are so weak, where do you want to run to?"

The stubbornness hidden under the gentle tone is shocking.

"Stay and be the lonely crown princess."

"Stay with me."

·The city is extremely deep, hide one's strength and bide one's time, the prince attacks

"Xiao Tuan loves him so much that he is blind"

Copywriting:

Anjuan has two secrets.

First, he traveled through the book and entered an imaginary era where imperial power was supreme and life was as small as a piece of cake. He became a little dumpling who had just learned to walk.

Second, he is still face-blind.

Because he was going to study in the Imperial College, An Juan, who knew who the protagonist was, was ready to have a good relationship with the future seventh prince.

On the first day of school, An Juan pulled the seventh prince's sleeve corner and called him "brother" under the introduction of his companion.

The next day, An Juan held a food box and fed the Ninth Prince, one 'brother' at a time.

On the third day, An Juan helped the prince carry his book bag and followed him calling him 'brother'.

The fourth day...

In less than half a month, the entire Imperial Academy knew that there was a person who no one could mess with, not because he was powerful, but... he was on good terms with all the princes.

Until the end, the grown-up Anjuan was pulled to the corner and interrogated with gnashing teeth.

"How many good brothers do you have?"

An Juan: He thought there was only one.

Actually there are: one, two, three...six, seven, eight...

Not many, just nine.

——

Chapter 1 Wear books

"Come here, take the eldest young master back to his room. No one is allowed to plead for mercy. He will be sent to Prince Qi's Mansion in three days."

"Father...do you really want to send your brother there?"

Two voices suddenly sounded in his ears, causing An Lianxi to wake up suddenly from the chaos. He looked forward in a daze, and saw a middle-aged man wearing a purple official uniform and a goldfish bag sitting upright, with a cold face. Stare at him solemnly.

The next person is a young man with a delicate and handsome face who looks very pitiful to me.

An Lianxi frowned and looked around calmly.

Where is this place?

Are you filming?

The middle-aged man finally withdrew his gaze and turned to look at the young man. His tone was much gentler, "Lian Hua, needless to say, he has to enter Prince Qi's Mansion whether he wants to or not."

The young man's mouth moved, and he bit his lower lip lightly with his teeth, showing an expression of hesitation and daring not to say more. He looked so pitiful.

With the words "Lian Hua" and "Prince Qi's Mansion", An Lianxi's mind suddenly became clear.

This seems to be an ancient romance novel that he stayed up late yesterday to read. The protagonist is named An Lianhua, and he is the sweetheart of countless young talents in the capital. I don't know how many people are obsessed with him.

Of course, some people like her and some are jealous, so they started to make a fuss about An Lianhua's marriage and pointed it out to the rumored King Qi who was violent and crazy, and could stop his children from crying at night.

However, otherwise it could not be said that it was the protagonist Shou. In the end, a loophole was found in the marriage. The imperial edict only said that it was the son of An Mansion but did not name him.

So soon after An Lianhua's many admirers made some moves, the marriage fell to another young master in the An family.

The familiar dialogue in front of him made An Lianxi quickly realize his identity.

he......

He should be the other son of the An family - An Lianhua's half-brother. This is a cannon fodder character who has the same name and surname as him, but has only appeared in three chapters.

An Lianxi almost vomited a mouthful of old blood. He had been bedridden for many years, and the places where he spent most of his time were the sterile room and the operating room. It was a rare indulgence for him to find a book to read to pass the time, but he came across a book with supporting characters. He opened the book with the same name and read it casually.

Unexpectedly, it was this time that he died without telling the story, and even passed through the book.

The character "An Lianxi" fell ill and died on the night of his brother's wedding because he angered Queen Qi.

That's right, the protagonist's cannon fodder brother not only has the same name and surname as him, but his physical condition is also similar. Like him, he suffers from a deficiency syndrome, breathing frequently every time he steps forward, and is in danger of dying when he gets sick.

An Lianxi recalled the plot and couldn't help but frown when he thought of the ending of illness and death.

This scene happened to fall in the eyes of An Shouyi, who was looking at him. The furrow between his eyebrows became deeper and deeper, but his words softened a lot, "Lian Xi, father knows that you have a good temper, so you shouldn't make things difficult for him." ."

He had only reached the position of Minister of Household Affairs at this age. It was impossible for him to offend King Qi for a son he usually didn't like, but he could marry him and get married to the royal family.

I felt upset when I glanced at An Lianxi's face that looked exactly like his late wife's.

He and his deceased wife were just a matchmaker ordered by their parents. They may have had some friendship, but it disappeared in the past ten years.

After hearing the order, the servants also walked in. An Shouyi waved his hand and motioned for them to take them down.

"Young Master, I'm offended."

Two strong servants stepped forward. Although their words sounded offended, their hands were quite strong.

An Lianxi's arm hurt, and he guessed that this body was just like his original body, with brittle skin, and he must be red under his clothes at this moment.

He thought quickly in his mind, walked to the door and turned to look at An Shouyi, "I promise to marry into Prince Qi's palace."

An Shouyi paused and looked at his son for the first time.

The man's figure is a bit thin, but his back is straight. The pair of eyebrows that had always been depressed were slightly raised at this moment, and the eyes were bright and shiny, and the elegance that had been restrained was revealed, giving rise to a sense of inviolability.

An Shouyi was stunned, and An Lianhua also looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, his eyes scanning An Lianxi's face, feeling a little unwilling in his heart.

An Lianxi glanced at him, "But I have a condition."

An Shouyi: "What conditions?"

"I have to go out by myself today to prepare my dowry." An Lianxi straightened his tongue before saying those two hot words clearly.

An Shouyi agreed after thinking for a moment. Although he didn't like his son, he knew him very well. When An Lian Xihui agreed to marry into Prince Qi's palace, he wasn't worried about what the other party would have in mind, and there was no need to think about running away - he didn't have the courage.

At this moment, An Lianxi, who had changed his mind and gained the courage, had already begun to plan an escape plan to leave the house later.

Of course, An Lianxi, who knew the plot well, could not continue to stay in An Mansion and wait for death.

If you don't run now, you'll have to wait for a meal!

"You two follow the eldest young master and go to the warehouse to get some money for the dowry." An Shouyi ordered two attendants.

Seeing this, An Lianhua suddenly wanted to follow.

"Lian Hua, you forgot, the Sixth Prince is coming over today."

"Father doesn't say that I have indeed forgotten, so I'd better stay in the house."

...

The voices of father and son were left behind by An Lianxi as he drifted away.

The sixth prince, the son of the current empress, is also the guest of the protagonist. His contribution to An Lianhua's exchange of marriages this time is not small.

An Lian clicked his tongue.

Several people walked out of the corridor and passed a hanging flower arch. He was thinking with his head lowered when he bumped into someone.

An Lianxi looked up in confusion, and saw a handsome young man dressed in brocade clothes, with a gentle temperament, looking down with his eyes clear.

"Bold, who are you!" someone following behind him shouted.

An Lianxi was almost frightened to death. His whole body trembled, completely startled by the sudden sound.

However, when his appearance fell in the young man's eyes, he saw that the young boy's eyes suddenly widened, his clear eyes were as moist as water, and he looked very cute.

The young man, the sixth prince, waved his hand to the guard behind him and taunted An Lian: "Did I scare you? I'm sorry. Is this young master a member of the household?"

Seeing this, the attendants beside An Lianxi hurriedly stepped forward to greet him. They had seen this man when they were with the master, "I have met the Sixth Prince."

It turned out to be the sixth prince. An Lianxi followed his memory and made an awkward salute, answering what he just said, "Sixth prince, I am An Lianxi."

"An Lianxi... I seem to have heard of him," the sixth prince murmured, his expression changed, his eyes wandered on his face, and finally he said slowly: "It turns out she is the future sister-in-law of the Third Emperor, no need to be polite."

An Lianxi wanted to smile but couldn't, so he had to hold his lips and bow to leave.

When he passed by the Sixth Prince, he heard him sigh, "What a pity."

An Lianxi cursed in his heart: What a hypocrite.

What a pity, he was the one who took the lead in this marriage.

Putting the sixth prince who was not a good person behind, An Lianxi got on the carriage prepared by An Mansion and headed for the city, planning to find a shop to interview for clothes later and then sneak away.

Everything went according to plan. An Lianxi held the silver he had just received from the warehouse in his hand - this was what he had tried to take from the two attendants. After all, they did not dare to offend An Lianxi too much. So I gave it to him obediently.

This was also convenient for An Lianxi. He first observed it, then entered a small clothing store, and then asked to try on clothes.

The two attendants didn't think anything was wrong, so they waited outside.

An Lianxi seized the opportunity, changed his clothes first, and then walked behind the curtain. He followed it to the backyard, avoiding people and sneaking towards the back door.

Things went surprisingly smoothly.

As soon as he left the back street, An Lianxi happened to see a driver driving a donkey and handed him a piece of broken silver. "Old man, I want to go out of town. Can you give me a ride?"

The driver looked him over, greed flashing in his eyes, "Okay."

An Lianxi noticed something and quietly mentioned that someone was waiting outside his city.

The coachman rolled his eyes and nodded, "I see, then the young master can sit still."

The donkey cart headed out of the city.

An Lianxi stared at the coachman all the way. Although he didn't have much experience, he had read a book and could see the fan-shaped statistical chart in the other person's eyes at a glance. Greed certainly didn't miss the idea.

An Lianxi, who was sitting on the donkey cart, glanced at the city gate ahead and found that the security was loose. He only had to pay a few pennies to get out of the city gate, and he didn't need the road guide at all.

"If not, just send me here."

The coachman shook his head, "How is this possible? I have already taken your money, young master, so I will take you outside the city."

An Lianxi's face darkened.

At this moment, a column of cavalry galloped out of the city. The murderous aura of the cavalry shocked the donkey cart he was sitting on, and the driver hurriedly pulled the rope.

Upon seeing this, An Lianxi took advantage of the situation and got out of the donkey cart, and ran towards the city gate while the driver was calming the donkey.

He had just paid the exit fee and was about to walk to the tea shed not far outside the city, when he heard a familiar voice coming from far behind him. When he turned around, he saw the old man pointing at him and rushing towards him.

An Lianxi: "The ghost is really lingering."

After saying that, he ran away.

An Lianxi didn't know why he was so unlucky.

Just after running a few hundred meters, my throat felt like there was a fire in it, and the stinging pain spread to my heart.

An Lianxi gritted his teeth and continued running. He thought that leaving An Mansion would break away from the plot and escape death, but in the end, there was still something waiting for him.

What kind of new way of death is this?

I died while running.

An Lianxi was about to cry.

Putting aside the book, why didn't anything good happen to me?

The coachman must have gone out of the city gate and saw that he was still alone. When he saw the money, his eyes opened and he chased him and stopped. It was also because he was in a hurry that the money brought by An Mansion's warehouse to "prepare the dowry" was at least scraps of silver.

This was followed by the driver's attention.

But human legs can't run as fast as a donkey. An Lianxi was caught up, "Young Master, why are you running? How about the old man taking you for a ride?"

An Lianxi covered his chest, breathing unevenly, and his face gradually turned pale. With her wet hair hanging on the side of her face, she shook her head tremblingly at the driver, and then lay down on the donkey cart.

The coachman was startled by him and hurriedly got out of the carriage.

An Lianxi watched him go down, forced himself to get up, picked up the package containing the silver, and slapped the donkey's buttocks. The donkey screamed in pain and drove the car forward.

The driver was immediately left behind, "My donkey! My car!"

The donkey was moving forward rapidly, and An Lianxi was jolted many times. His already uncomfortable body became more and more uncomfortable. He had used his last strength just now, and now it was difficult for him to even lift his fingers.

Unfortunately, misfortunes never come singly. After the donkey cart ran out an unknown distance, An Lianxi saw the cliff in front of him in the distance, and the string in his mind almost broke.

"stop......"

An Lianxi: "Stop it quickly."

He took a deep breath, prepared to give it a try, and pulled the reins on the donkey at the last second.

Looking at the cliff so close, An Lianxi exhaled secretly and got up and got out of the car.

As soon as he stood on the edge, he heard a "crack" sound, which was the sound of rocks hitting the cliff. I saw that the stones in the area where I was standing were slightly loose, perhaps because they could not withstand the force.

An Lianxi didn't even have time to react. He suddenly fell forward. He subconsciously closed his eyes and his nose became sore.

Dying again.

And each time he died, it became more and more degrading.

A feeling of weightlessness enveloped his whole body, and An Lianxi's mind went blank.

The feeling of the whole person falling is not a good one.

An Lianxi was still thinking: He was probably not the first person in the history of literature to die before surviving the first day. No novel would dare to write like this.

I don't know how long it took, maybe just a moment, An Lianxi slammed to the ground, his hands subconsciously supported the bottom, only touching a soft place.

"not dead?"

The touch under his hand made him a little stunned, "Did you drop the sandbag?"

Just at this moment, a muffled hum came from underneath him, low and low, revealing some weakness.

An Lianxi was still a little confused. He looked down and was still thinking,

Sandbags...

Also makes a sound.

Immediately afterwards, he met a pair of deep eyes that were as dark as paint. The other person had an extremely handsome face, as sharp as a sculpture, and there seemed to be some abnormal flushing on the face. The moment their eyes met, An Lianxi felt as if he had fallen into a deep sea, as if he could drown him in the next moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
40.2K 1.4K 18
"It's either you let my surbordinates go or you see me die. So, what's your choice, Mafia boss?" The ginger was confident as he stood tall and proud...
7.4K 122 14
When James Diamond's twin sister, Jasmine Diamond, comes back from boarding school in France to visit her brother, Logan can't help but realize her b...
15.7K 348 33
A group of unlikely space pirates arrived on the planet Earth in search of the Greatest Treasure in the Galaxy. Captain Marvelous and his crew search...