Time Entanglement

By Ssdevan

With the world being under the threat of Voldemort , cloud of despair has shrouded the sun of hope.At the cr... More

Strange Traveller
Not worrying
Changing Equilibrium
Catalyst
New Prophecy
Soul bond.
Good Bye
Training
Sealing the bond.
Relationship
Time Wheel.
Promise.
Silver Doe
In Memories
Last Horcux
Restoring The Peace
Homely
Family reunion
Spying
Unexpected arrival.
Birthday
Celebration
Insecurities.
Letters
Unexpected Revelation
Switched Roles
Greater Good.
Catalyst Indeed!
New stories
Fact she knows not
Path Divergence.
Announcement
Author'Pov

Does it matter

292 21 36
By Ssdevan

"We are together....I and Harry .I mean" Hermione drooped this sudden surprise bomb on her parents at the time of breakfast . And the situation afterwards was quite dramatic as David has choked on the juice and Jane dropped the whole bottle.

"He has asked you out?"  David ask with his eyes full of tears due to continue caughing .

"Not yet" Hermione replied with a smile,still amused at the over reaction of her parents." But He will ask today." She speaks spreading butter on her toast.

"How do you know?" Jane asked.

" Did he tell you that?" David speaks.

"Dad , Don't you think that instead of saying that I will ask you for date tomorrow, He could have ask me to go on Date tomorrow, which is today". She speaks in her well known tone.

"How do you know that he will ask you out?" Hermione chuckles at Jane question.

"He is so much nervous right now" Hermione said giggling slightly taking a bite from the bed.

"How do you know?" David asked the same question.

"I even know that within fifteen minutes,he would be here " Hermione speaks after gulping the morsel ." And ..He will thousands of excuse to take me out instead of asking directly." Hermione said with smile as she take another bite .

Much to Grangers surprise , Harry did appear in their house after exact fifteen minutes.

"Good morning, Sir" Harry greeted politely to David when he opened the door for him.

"Oh! I could take the position of Professor Trelawney in Hogwarts."Hermione,who is reading newspaper, sitting on the couch in living room, speaks, quietly pleased from regaining her ability to be right.

"But You hate Divination " Harry speaks unaware from the morning conversation"Besides you never take Divination classes."

"I did take it for some days " Hermione counter his words , keeping aside the newspaper.

"It cannot be counted when you are thinking to be the professor" Harry speaks.

"But You can't use 'never' word " Hermione put her point forward.

"Fine .You won " Harry said , accepting his defeat making Hermione smile wide." However what gave you impression that you can teach Divination" Harry said taking a seat on the couch in front of Hermione.

"Nowadays My predictions are up to the point. " Hermione speaks with smile. "I have predicted about Ron and Luna .I have predicted about death and your life."

"First one is due to your observation and second one is due to your stubbornness." Harry said with suppressed smile.

"This is what Divination is all about " Hermione said.

"Hermione, Seriously .Even after witnessing so many things you still don't believe in divination '.Harry speaks unbelievably. No matter how brilliant Hermione is , she has great talent to neglect the obvious proof that would contradict her belief.

"You did alter the prophecy" Hermione said, looking at him to challenge.

"We altered the prophecy" He speaks looking in her eyes.

"Hi , Harry" Jane speaks coming out from the room ,ready in her formal dress.

"Hello Mrs. Granger" He said standing up.

"No..No . Please sit down" Jane said " Where is David " She asked looking around.

"He is  on a call " He said pointing towards outdoor.

"So Sorry, Harry. We have to leave. Actually we have some important appointment lined up in clinic" Jane speak.

"It's totally okay. Mrs .Granger" Harry speaks feeling relieved from the absence of the elder Granger and somewhat guilty to feel relieved.Jane smile at him before leaving from there.

"Did you tell them about...err.. our.... decision" Harry asked with hesitation

"Yeah! I did" Hermione replied. Harry shifts at  his position slightly, looking at Hermione from corner of his eyes.

"Mione..." He speaks after a short pause."You are going to Beuxbatons in two days .So did you buy books"

"Not yet. " Hermione replied with suppressed smile. "I'll go later with my parents " She added.

"Parents." Harry speaks with disappointment visible in his voice ."But Aren't they busy? You have to buy your stuffs today .Then only you could peacefully pack your trunk tomorrow"

"I think You're right " Hermione speaks pretending to think. " Don't worry I will go today" Hermione speaks making him smile.

"Alone ".she added ruthlessly snatching his smile. She stands up and turns his back towards Harry to hide her own smile.

"But Your books are so heavy . There are so many .How could you carry all those things alone." Harry tries to give a valid reason while walking behind Hermione when she goes towards book shelf.

"You're again right " Hermione speaks , turning to look at Harry, fighting within herself to not laugh." But I am habitual of carrying heavy books."

"But Still Hermione you can't underestimate the weight of the knowledge " Harry said .

"But You are underestimating the power of a witch " Hermione speaks pointing her wands to  a book and shrinking it to the size of a pea. She, then,looks at Harry with raised eyebrows ,who has now accepted the defeat with slumped shoulder.

"You are not only bad in understanding your own emotions but also in understanding other's emotions " Hermione speaks with chuckle. " Comon You can feel my emotions " She speaks looking at him unbelievably.

"You are teasing me!" He exclaimed, finally getting her emotions and she laughs shaking her head while he looks away with a pout.

"Seriously You are thinking for outing in book shop" She speaks.

"I can't think of any other reason to  hang out with you" He confessed truthfully.

"You are enough for the reason , Harry" Hermione speaks making his heart swell with unsaid emotions.

"Will you go out with me, Mione" He asked looking in her eyes .

"Obviously,Yes." Hermione replied smiling a little."I would love to visit bookshop.

"No.Not in book shop please " Harry blurted in the honour, thinking of the horrible image of Hermione being lost in the pages of new books, forgetting him.

Hermione laughs at his horror stuck face.Harry eyes just stuck on  her laughing face. How long had they craved to see her careless laughter .The sight of her Dull , lifeless eyes is still fresh in his memories, the echoes of her shout still reverbates in his ear .

"You are beautiful" The words slips from his mouth unknowingly. He was on the verge of regretting it unless he saw a red hue of blush creeping on her cheeks. He smiles widely .

"Actually I was thinking to go to a muggle restaurant" Hermione speaks.

"Yeah! That would be fine". Harry speaks.

"I will change in a minute ". She said  .Harry looks at her absentmindedly  walking on the stairs  when suddenly something strikes in his mind.

"Mione" He calls her from behind .She stops and turns to look at him."Wait a Minute" He said and disappear from their..In a while he again reappears with a red -coloured sleevless dress ,in his hand ,the one that Hermione has once discovered in his outfits.

"This is for you" He said ascending the stairs. " I have bought it for you but later forgot to give." He said forwarding the dress towards her.

"Why didn't you tell me that Day?" She asked taking the dress.

"Probably because we were arguing about something and I had some pressing issue to talk" he said trying to remember the exact reason. " Whatever the reason was , it was meant to be given right now"

"Don't talk like Luna" Hermione said." Besides I can't wear it ."

"Because it is sleeveless" Harry said the unsaid words. Hermione doesn't speak anything and turn to ascend the next stair. Harry hold her wrist , making her stop. She turns to look at him.

Hermione eyes are stuck on his face as he takes a step to reduce the gap between them. He , slowly, raise Hermione's hand, till his face . His one hand holding her one arns while with other he slided the sleeve of her sweaters , revealing the letter of the words carved on her hand, red and fresh as it was on that day.

Feeling his guilt and remorse , She tries to pull her hand but he held her hand firmly,his eyes still glued to  the word . He

"Harry..."

"I don't know what these words are for the world" He speaks tracing each letter with his thumb , taking as much time as he can."But for me , it reminds me of your courage as much as it reminds my stupidity." He said gulping hard. She opens her mouth to contradict him but he didn't let her speak.

"There is no use of arguing Mione. You can't convince me" He said with a final tone , looking up in her eyes  " No matter how stupidly I behaved, the  valour you showed was unforgettable. This words reflect your valour Hermione which itself is great contradiction of the word which is written on your skin . Don't hide it . Accept it with pride ."He speaks .His eyes glistening with pride for her

Not leaving her eyes even for a second, Harry bents towards her arms and softly press his lips to the words. As his rough lips touches the soft skin , not only her but his whole body too shivers with a burning sensation.

He looks in her eyes as he keep repeating over the each letters.

"I am waiting for you. Come fast" He speaks  ,  the sudden huskiness of his voice is surprising even for himself. She can only manage to nod her head before striding towards her room.

He keeps looking at her , till she closes the door beside her. He doesn't know the strange sensation that he is feeling is his emotions or hers . But then Does it matter ?

So how was many chapters?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 241 32
It's Neville's 7th year and Luna and Ginny's 6th. The remaining students at Hogwarts are terrified as Death Eaters roam the school grounds. How did t...
114K 4.9K 26
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part One. Azalea and Harry are stronger than ever, but when their paths split in two different directions, how...
293K 8.6K 32
Harry Potter from Ginny Weasley's point of view. How things happened....her way! She understands Harry will never fall for her but a girl can dream...
4.4K 257 54
Book one of two. Post war. Odette Elara Viotto can't help but feel foreign in the place she grew up in, and seems to believably lie that she is copin...