Sealing the bond.

Hermione was the first one to master all the three steps of occlumency and she was the only one who is able to do Legilimecy. Ron also turned out to be a good occlumens , mostly by keeping his mind in
utterly useless things. On the other hand ,Harry was slowest in the trio. Initially he can't control his thoughts and Dumbledore has to retreat frequently from his mind. Harry's inability  genuinely made him worried . However Harry started showing slow progess and could finally reached third stage , moreover he couldn't defend himself for a longer time and against a strong opponents. Still Dumbledore decided to proceed to stage four, Surprisingly Harry easily made shield around his thoughts stopping any imposter to penetrate. The shield was strong enough even for Dumbledore to break.

"Harry can master the most difficult stage but is struggling with less complex process . Isn't it strange professor " Hermione asked. She decided to pay a visit to the professor after her class with Mcgonal.

"Yes ,It is ." replied Dumbledore pensively.

"Is that  because of Horcux?" She asked cautiously, still hesitating to believe the possibility of Harry being Horcux.

"Horcuxes are dark , Miss Granger. " Speaks Dumbledore." It can affect Person's thought in most negative ways even if the person is in contact with it .Harry , himself is a horcux .So it is no surprise that he can't control his thoughts "

Hermione looks down her brows squeezed as she chew her lower lips while her mind started processing Dumbledore words.

"Harry is a horcux and Horcuxes effects people thought process in negative ways but still he doesn't  ".Speaks Hermione more to herself." I can be optimistic around him.We can be Happy even if he is around us .A horcux is around us"  Speaks Hermione enthusiastically , looking at Dumbledore .

"What's your point Mr. Granger?" Said Dumbledore,greatly interested in the theory of the young brilliant mind

"In department of mysteries , Voldemort can't use Harry's body as host .It was painful for him to reside in his body . Why?" She asked even if she knows the explanation Dumbledore has given to Harry.

"Because Harry's soul is too pure to be tainted. He has a power that voldemort didn't know.He can't think it as a power.Power of love. Harry is capable of love and sacrifice.Something that Voldemort can never do.".Speaks Dumbledore.

"That's exactly my point ".. Speaks Hermione with twinkle in her eyes and enthusiasm.

"There is no doubt in Harry being a horcux". Dumbledore clarified not wanting to  give false hope to the young witch.

"No, Professor. I am not talking about Harry not being horcux" Speaks Hermione moving her head in desperation .How Dumbledore can't get this simple point?

"Voldemort soul's  fragment is inside Harry whose soul is intact and pure. Much powerful than that one piece of filth.". Hermione explained. " If Voldemort can't bear the purity of Harry's soul ,How does the only fragment is copying with it.?"  Hermione looks at him pointedly, hoping him to understand but Dumbledore is still looking at her clueless but with great interest, waiting for her to reveal her thoughts.

"Professor, What if that fragment soul is suffering inside Harry's body.What if it wanted to come out from his body as much as we wanted to remove it. It all makes sense". Hermione speaks laughing on her own

"Harry can supress the negativity of something that much dark, he can almost behave normally even after being the most dark thing of the world. He didn't even know that he is. What if the pain ,Harry felt ,with Voldemort being around him is , because of the desperation of Voldemort's soul that  wanted to inform him that he is suffering, that wanted to inform him that he is there. What if that filthy soul desperately wanted to come out from Harry but can't as a result Harry's body feels the pain." Hermione explained.