Strange Traveller

His bright green eyes is gazing at the vast scenery of the ground in front of him but still not looking at anything in particular.His mind is too much occupied to notice the beauty of the nature. Nothing can be beautiful when your inner self is filled with ugly truth .

Truth that he is the boy -who-lived. Truth that he remains alive while his parents died making him hero for something that he never did. Truth that he is living to sacrifice himself . Burden of the truth , Burden of the prophecy is too much for his shoulder to carry. But Still he is carrying the weight of the world . How much he is trying to accept his weight, how much he is trying his life fully in his little lifetime, Still the little  pang of his heart doesn't leave him .In the stillness of the night,when he is sitting on the edge of astronomy tower ,the pang is just intensifying with his mind wandering on the endless spiral of what ifs .

"What are you doing here Mate" Ron's voice forces him to come back into reality .He turns toward his best friend with a smile on his Smile. He is smiling on his foolishness . There is no what ifs .

Neither can live while other survives.

"Just looking at the scenery " He shrugged and looks forward.

"Do you what is matter with Hermione?" Ron asked coming toward him. He just looks at Ron at his question.

"She is behaving quite strange." Said Ron." She is obsessed with books I know but nowadays she has become paranoid. "

"You noticed that too" He replied.

"You know something about it." "Said Ron with slight bitterness in his voice.

"No I don't. I just . noticed her just like you did...What made you think that I know?" He  asked trying not to notice the bitterness in Ron's voice.

"Because you two always..... left it" Ron started heatedly but later stops rather not wanting drag the tension.

"You are going to come for dinner or you are planning to jump from here " Ron said in humourous tone .

"Jumping was not that bad idea" He said looking towards the vast field and then he jumped . He really Jumped

"Harry!!!" Ron exclaimed in horror as he sprinted towards the end of tower. For a second his heart stops beating as he saw his bestfriend jumping off from the tower.

"What are you doing?" asked Ron  looking at Harry who is hanging down from tower holding the the pillar for support.

"It's Just 'my saving People thing' I guess" Harry speaks looking down .Ron tries to follow his gaze and look at the thing that he is looking but can't. However he heard a voice.

"Dad! Is it you?" Someone's voice mixed with fear and contentment travels in the air . The voice seems to belong to a child.

"I think...No" Harry said looking at the little bundle hanging down, holding his one hand."Ron!!" Harry shouted at Ron , looking up at him.

"Oh yeah! Sorry" Said Ron sheepishly taking out his wand and pointed his wand at them ."Wingardium Leviosa

In a short while Harry along with the child comes landed on the tower . He closes his eye sitting on his knees while putting the child near him .Whereas Ron is gaping at the child with his jaw hitting the ground.

"That was quick save" Harry murmurs to himself and opens his eyes .He turns toward the child who just pop up from nowhere in the air just a while ago .

He looks at the little guy with choclate brown eyes and black messy hair.

"Who are you? Why did you apparate in the mid air?Why did you apparate at the first place? How did you apparate at the first place?" He asked.Last question is somewhat slow as he noticed that the boy is not more than four or five years.