Catalyst

"This quidditch set will be good for James.Isn't it." Said Ginny showing a quidditch set to Ron,Luna and Neville.

"It is not a surprise that he wants quidditch" commented Neville.

"and a book " added Ron somewhat gloomily.

"Bad influence of Hermione".Said Ginny "That's what Harry said ." She chuckles." Obviously She will be part of Our son"

"Have you ever considered that he might not be your son?" Said Ron heatedly.

"why won't he?" Ginny retorted back .

"Because You and Harry are too young to start a serious relationship and people did break up.".Ron speaks furiously.

"Why you want us to break up" Ginny speaks angrily." Why  don't you want me to be happy Ron. I am your sister ". Hurt is evident in her voice as she storms away from there.

"I don't know why everyone can't see something that obvious " Ron speaks looking at the direction where Ginny has left.

"Not everyone Ron" Speaks Luna and Neville together.

"It is more than obvious" Said Luna looking at Ron,in her dreamy voice.

"Some people just don't want to see" added Neville.

"I just don't want her to be hurt " confessed Ron in low voice.".She is my sister ."

"You need to  talk to her .You have to just be patience " Speaks Luna causing Neville to snicker.

"If you think it is easy that why don't you talk to her" Said Ron.

"...Me....." Speaks Neville looking at him horrified." How...can .....I ..." He splutter in nervousness.

"Why? You have so much patience. Then go and Handle  a weasely " Ron challenges Neville." Go if you are a Gryffindor "

"I am" Said Neville trying to be confident.

"Go ahead then " Ron signals him. Neville looks at Ron, then at Luna hoping to get some support but Luna is just lost in her world. Having No other option He traces the path that was taken by Ginny.

"What are we going to do?" asked Luna.

"Going to have butterbear . I guess " Said Ron walking ahead ."Wanna join" He asked Luna.

**************************************

"You are missing Harry and Hermione"Luna speaks observing Ron who was silently drinking his butterbear .

"Badly"  He replied without looking up."But they must be  having great time without me". Speaks Ron with bitterness in his voice.

"Yes .They must be" Replied Luna dreamily.Ron looks up regretting his decision to say something to Luna.

"They are perfect for each other . Don't you think " She asked ."Specially with James they looks so  much in their elements "

"Yeah! They do" replied Ron insipidly .

"Do you think they have soul bond?" Asked Luna .

"What's that?" asked Ron raising his eyebrows. Even if he has now becomes used to Luna's weird dictionary, sometime it still feels bizzare.

"Soul bond .A very pure and elegant bond between two different souls that bond them together forever" Speaks Luna." Only Merlin was known to have soul bond.