Relationship

"You are feeling Jealous" Hermione looks at Harry pointedly . Since two days she has been trying to find out the strange feelings she was getting but couldn't point out that what it was . It was like feeling of emotions which is not yours . It was not completely like feeling the emotions  . It was more like observing someone else emotions , like sitting outside and looking at the players playing quidditch . You didn't play but you can told the events .

After two frustrating day , sitting in the potions classroom , working with Harry in Potion, and by looking at his sulking face ,she figured out his mood is not right over something.Then suddenly it strikes in her mind that may be she is feeling his emotions.

"Why would I?". Harry speaks without looking at her while he continued to cut the roots .

"Harry!!!" Hermione speaks in a tone that told Harry,there is no room for excuses.

"You are going with Cormac McLaggen in slughorn's party " Harry turns towards her, showing some mercy to the roots .

"That's why you are Jealous?" Hermione asked feeling ridiculous about the mere idea.

"I am not Jealous " He speaks." I am just worried about you. Out of all people, McLaggen ,Really."

Hermione looks away rolling her eyes,not able to understand the reason of her best friend's confused feeling.

"He is not good for you, Hermione" Harry speaks sincerely. Seriousness of his voice forced her face to face him.

"He thinks you are some kind of trophy to get. He doesn't really care about you or your feelings. He is just being competitive , trying to prove that he can get you"  He  said , not adding that he thinks McLaggen is competing with him , trying to prove that he can snatch Hermione from him. At least The look he gave him after Hermione accepted his offer , indicates the same.

"Harry"  Hermione speaks with a sigh but a slight smile on her face. "My feelings are not attached with him in any way. " She clarified calmly , getting mixed feelings of annoyance and happiness from her best friend's overprotective nature.

"I have clearly, clarified him that it is just one time party thing, It's because I don't have any other option." Speaks Hermione dragging her attention towards their work

"Oh"! Harry too turned back to his job . Hermione can feel the relaxation washing him .She can't help the chuckle that escaped from back of her throat.

"You... You should date someone,you know" Speaks Harry after a pause with slight hesitation in his voice. Hermione stops stirring the potion and turns towards him, looking at him pointedly

"I mean .Ron is with Lavender and I am Ginny.It's only you who is alone ........Single I mean" He speaks looking away, feeling nervous under her gaze .

"It's not possible that you don't have any crush" Harry asked showing gryffindor courage.

After his succinct conversation with Ron and Luna ,Harry asked Ginny about Hermione's possible male interest.She informed him that Hermione didn't spent much time with her or any other girls in the Hogwarts. Either she remains with Harry and Ron or with her books in Library .The craving in Ginny voice when she told him about days when she and Hermione used to be close and when she shared her fantasy with him to her and she used to share her view about relationship  and love , made him think that how different is Hermione's friendship with Ginny compared to that of boys.

They didn't really talk about relationship and things like that .And if they did,it was mostly of Harry's relationship either be it Cho or Ginny. She always know about his feelings over any Girl and He didn't know even about her crush .