Insecurities.

It has been about five months since Harry has left Granger house .When Harry returned in wizarding world, The wounds of war was still afresh .The family who has suffered in the war was struggling to come out of it .People who had been under imperius curse were going through trauma attacks.There were still trial going on for the known death eaters . Media was desperate for the glimpse of The Harry Potter and to hear the heroic bravery  of the man-who- saved .There were still many rumours in the market and none of them is even close to the truth . Beside these things One part of ministry is more busy in maintaining politics. Kingsley, who, was temporary Minister of Magic is having tough time to manage the inner conspiracy that is happening behind his back. As always there is two groups in the Ministry,one having members of order who are more focused on handling the situation or another one was more focused on handling the power or trying to handle the power . Because as soon as things will come in control , Election would be held and whoever would have support of Harry Potter would obviously win  . Condition is that Harry Potter himself shouldn't t want to be Minster.If he would then there would be no chance for anyone to even compete.

As Hermione has said life didn't wait for anything or anyone. So neither does his . These five months of wizarding world was so hectic that Harry couldn't even recall that how did he manage to survive with all those flattery words. Each morning pages of newspapers were filled with his big image (in which Sometimes he is not even properly visible) and all those craps of his personal life from his breakup with Ginny to colour of his shoelaces.Once he  bend to pick up something and it come into headline of newspaper. Daily prophet has become the gossip points and Many Hogwarts friends started enjoying the fame by giving their own exclusive interview to Skeeter about Daily life of Harry Potter.

Apart from the dealing with Media , He has to regularly visit courts for testaments .He has became one of the inner member of Aurors Even if he didn't want to but he understood that aurors need his help for catching those death eaters who are underground. In rest of his time ,He would pay visit to Teddy. So ,True to Hermione's word Life was going on for Harry even without Hermione being around him .

But Then  Where is life without Hermione ?

He was  like living  machine , doing all the important things but still as lifeless as stone. For the first time , Hermione was wrong. He didn't get used to of her absence. Even after five months , he still misses her  warmth around him . It's not like he doesn't miss Ron. He did .

Whenever he was watching football or playing chess or came across something funny ,he missed Ron badly .He miss him daily but still occassionally.

However it was different when it comes to Hermione. The absence of her warmth is constant , throughout of the day . It's not like he has to say something to her or need her for some work. Their is nothing in his life that remind him of Hermione except the life itself.

It was like someone has removed a piece from him , leaving a permanent voidness inside him or may be someone has removed himself from him , leaving an empty structure of body . The occasional moments when he feels lively is only during the time when he has to meet Hermione.....and Ron ofcourse.

Most of the time three of them meet during their court testament which didn't give them much time to talk lazily . Otherwise it was mostly Ron and Harry who just came across eachother frequently. Since Hermione lives in muggle world, it was certain planned ocassion when he really can meet her.

However even in those planned meeting , there would three of them. Moreover Harry always enjoyed Ron's company more than Hermione's but nowadays, for some unknown reason ,Ron's presence is irking him , specially at those times when Hermione was with them . Obviously he is not bothered by Ron getting the most attention of Hermione due to his nature of irritating Hermione because of which they end up arguing and as usual Harry feels stranded from their world.He doesn't want Hermione's attention.He is not bothered due to it. He is just bothered that they argues of too much which may  affect their friendship .