New stories

"My Neville would surely become a Auror . He has showcased a great courage at the time of Battle of Hogwarts. If there parents could see it , they would feel so proud on him" Mrs Longbottom speaks taking sip from her cup ,occasionally glancing at Neville.They have arrived for picnic along Weasleys ,Luna , Harry ,  and Hermione. It was small get together planned by Mrs Granger so that all children can chill before heading towards their respective life Journey .

At least , this is what Neville has thought until his grandmother decided to share his life ambition(that she has planned) with Mr.Weasley .

Like his  other class fellow( except Hermione ) , Neville too has decided to discontinue his study however becoming an auror would be the last thing he would ever want .

Taking a deep breath , he stands up from his sit walking away from the buzz of this get together.He stands under a tree and looks up at at.

Trees .

That's what he love .He caresses his trunk with longing. He could no longer find solace in the wide variety of these fascinating creation of nature .

"This tree grew up so fast " Ginny's voice coming from behind breaks his trance. He turns his head to look at the red head .He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice her arrival.

"I have seen it few months before,it was like herbs "She speaks looking at the tree

"This is elephantine GargantumNeville said " This is known for his gigantic growth.It is not even half of its real size " He explains .

"Wow! I can't imagine,how long it can grow. " She speaks , looking at the tree in awe."You love trees . Don't you"  She turns his head to look at him.

"Yes . They are my first love" Neville speaks with chuckle .

"Then who is second one" Ginny asked with playfulness in her voice. Neville looks away her face turning red .She laughs looking at his face matching the colour of her hair.

"By the way .How are you? " Neville speaks "with Harry and Hermione I mean."

"Perfectly Fine." Ginny replied with a smile on her face."Yes I was shocked when I heard about it but It was always mean to be " She replied with shrug. " In fact I am Happy that my friendship with Hermione is in way of mending. She was my best friend whom I lost due to my own stupidity"

"It was not stupidity Gin. It was normal Teenage side-effects " Neville said ."Did I ever tell you that I  had crush on Hermione"

"You had?" Ginny said with surprise looking at him.

"Yeah .The same reason due to which you have crush on Harry. For me she was Knight in the armour" Neville said with chuckle.

" She was only one who talks with me when I first time boarded the train. She also helped to find my toad .She is confident and headstrong girl .So ..." He shrugged with laughter.

"So when did it ended" Ginny asked greatly interested in this new information.

"I don't know .More I spent time with her ,the awe with her personality started vanishing and she becomes more approachable. Not some fascinating knight in a armour but a normal human. So it automatically ended" He said with smile

"Normal teenage side-effects " Ginny speak with smile and turns to look at her friends.They remain in silence for sometime.

"You should tell your Grandmother that you don't want to be an Auror" She speaks sincerely.