Letters

David and Jane look at each other ,their eyes expressed their emotions in the lack of proper words. Gulping their emotions they decided to step forward in the conversation. Looking at them Harry stood up looking around for Hermione

"Where is Hermione?". Harry asked in worry , sensing the overwhelmed roller coaster of Hermione's emotions in himself.

"In her room.She will be here in some minutes" Jane replied.

"Is She okay?" Harry asked looking towards her room But before Jane can reply door of Hermione's room open and Hermione came forward, wearing a long black gown that wraps around her body highlighting every  curve of her body that generally remain hidden behind her oversized clothes. The necklace that he has bought for her is adoring her neck along with the matching earpiece. Her hairs are tied in the bun, leaving some curly strands behind so that it can occassionally caresses her cheeks .  Sh

His legs automatically takes a step forward while his eyes doesn't blink even for once as she walks downstairs.

"Hermione,You are looking amazing" Jane speaks delighted with her daughter's looks , forcing Harry to acknowledge presence of other people around him .

He closes his slightly open mouth and gulped the compliment which was at end of his tongue before it could come out. He moves slightly giving space for Jane to reach near her daughter, mentally thanking her because the adjectives that has automatically pop in his mind is absolutely inappropriate to describe your girl bestfriend.

"Thank you,Mom". Hermione speaks briefly glancing at her mother while her eyes remain focused on Harry.

"Merry Christmas, Hermione" Janice said walking towards Hermione . She wraps her arms around her waist giving her brief hug.

"Merry Christmas " Hermione replied.

In a while everyone gathered and Christmas celebration started. After a while Hermione excused herself from the crowd because her eyes fall on the owls fluttering near the window with letters . She immediately rushed to her room and opens the window, letting them to come inside. Working as fastly as she can,she give them owl treat .She keep looking at the door, mentally praying that no one from Tribbiani Family would. Janice indeed has come, fortunately till that time owl was out from her window.

"Hi, Janice.." Hermione said nervously putting the letters under her books ."I was just going to come

"I thought to see you.". Said Janice ."...Anyways you really has forgotten your childhood friend."

"I would't. If you would ever be my friend " Hermione replied ." I was never innocent one to not understand people's intention not even in the kindergarten".

"So you know that I always called you friend because you were great help in study." Janice said.

"Yeah! But I don't despise you because of that. After all We all were children."Hermione said.

"You are lucky. You know". Janice whispered glancing at Harry's photo hanging on wall of Hermione's room" He really loves you."

"It's not like that"Hermione clarified

"You're kidding.He would not even look at any other women" Janice said. "It's all there in his eyes. I have seen it. The depth it hold was just......." She stops not knowing how to explain. " I was kind of hitting on him .A rich ,handsome gentleman man with  political influence is hard to get and no girl would want to leave him. But even after hearing just your name from his mouth is enough for anyone to understand that he belongs to whom.Anyways let's go "Said Janice.