Does it matter

"We are together....I and Harry .I mean" Hermione drooped this sudden surprise bomb on her parents at the time of breakfast . And the situation afterwards was quite dramatic as David has choked on the juice and Jane dropped the whole bottle.

"He has asked you out?"  David ask with his eyes full of tears due to continue caughing .

"Not yet" Hermione replied with a smile,still amused at the over reaction of her parents." But He will ask today." She speaks spreading butter on her toast.

"How do you know?" Jane asked.

" Did he tell you that?" David speaks.

"Dad , Don't you think that instead of saying that I will ask you for date tomorrow, He could have ask me to go on Date tomorrow, which is today". She speaks in her well known tone.

"How do you know that he will ask you out?" Hermione chuckles at Jane question.

"He is so much nervous right now" Hermione said giggling slightly taking a bite from the bed.

"How do you know?" David asked the same question.

"I even know that within fifteen minutes,he would be here " Hermione speaks after gulping the morsel ." And ..He will thousands of excuse to take me out instead of asking directly." Hermione said with smile as she take another bite .

Much to Grangers surprise , Harry did appear in their house after exact fifteen minutes.

"Good morning, Sir" Harry greeted politely to David when he opened the door for him.

"Oh! I could take the position of Professor Trelawney in Hogwarts."Hermione,who is reading newspaper, sitting on the couch in living room, speaks, quietly pleased from regaining her ability to be right.

"But You hate Divination " Harry speaks unaware from the morning conversation"Besides you never take Divination classes."

"I did take it for some days " Hermione counter his words , keeping aside the newspaper.

"It cannot be counted when you are thinking to be the professor" Harry speaks.

"But You can't use 'never' word " Hermione put her point forward.

"Fine .You won " Harry said , accepting his defeat making Hermione smile wide." However what gave you impression that you can teach Divination" Harry said taking a seat on the couch in front of Hermione.

"Nowadays My predictions are up to the point. " Hermione speaks with smile. "I have predicted about Ron and Luna .I have predicted about death and your life."

"First one is due to your observation and second one is due to your stubbornness." Harry said with suppressed smile.

"This is what Divination is all about " Hermione said.

"Hermione, Seriously .Even after witnessing so many things you still don't believe in divination '.Harry speaks unbelievably. No matter how brilliant Hermione is , she has great talent to neglect the obvious proof that would contradict her belief.

"You did alter the prophecy" Hermione said, looking at him to challenge.

"We altered the prophecy" He speaks looking in her eyes.

"Hi , Harry" Jane speaks coming out from the room ,ready in her formal dress.

"Hello Mrs. Granger" He said standing up.