Family reunion

Jane Granger ,a renowned dentist of the town and a sweet and humble woman,who always encouraged her daughter to be independent, and is in too much love with her husband, ever since she met him in the university ,is looking at her husband with amusement as the man sitting on the couch ,in his own living room ,looks so nervous and comfortable. He shifts his position slightly, straighten his shirt ,   clears  his throat , then straighten his back ,glance at Jane and turns towards the person with whom he was supposed to interact.

"So Harry.... How is your family?" Said David Granger out of nervousness and next second he knows that he has messed things up.He already knew that Harry don't have any family and his question has already has made the things awkward. He glance at her daughter who gives him disappointed looks and then to his wife who is mirroring his daughter's expression.

"They are fine, Sir. "  Replied Harry ,  The reason for the nervousness of David .." Mr.Weasley has been promoted and Percy, his son is also doing well in his job. His twin sons Fred and George has a shop which is very popular in the wizarding world , Ginny his daughter will resume the Hogwarts after it will open and for Ron - right now he doesn't know what he have to do but I am sure he will find someway . Hagrid is hurt from the death of Dumbledore but I know he will find peace while working in Hogwarts.. Professor McGonall  has been named principal of Hogwarts and she will surely manage everything efficiently . Neville,is now with his grandmother who is very proud of him . For Dean and Seamus , Lavender and Parvati we haven't meet since the war ....

David Granger jaws drops as the list starts going on and on. He glance at Jane who just shrugged and then towards his daughter who is looking at Harry with smile on her face , simply happy about something.

"......Luna is staying with Weasleys .Kreacher is happy working in my house and Dobby is a free elf and he works in the Hogwarts and for Hermione...well you know her ." Harry ended glancing at her .

Hermione looks at the face her father , can't help the smile that threatens to come on her face. So ,she pressed her lips tightly to stop herself from smiling . She knows that  Harry is  nervous in front of her parents ,so he has went into his shell of politeness and formality , minimising the chance of making things wrong. However due to  Harry's demeanor , her father is becoming nervous and now she can't decide who is more nervous .

"Gr... Great" speaks David awkwardly,not knowing how to treat young man.

"You are not having snacks" Speaks Harry forwarding the plate towards him.

"No , No thanks. I am fine" David speaks.

"Do you want anything? Like tea or hot chocolate" Harry asked.

"Tea would be fine." Speaks David.

"Okay .Just give me a minute "  Said Harry. " Anything for you, Mrs Granger?" he turns towards Jane who seems to taken aback from sudden reference.

"Tea is okay" She said awkwardly after composing herself.

"Just a minute" Harry said. He stands up and walks towards the kitchen.

"Hermione , Are you sure this is our house and Harry is the guest, not the other way around?" asked Jane and Hermione just laughs

"He is nervous,Mum" She said.

"He is nervous?" Said David unbelievably." I am nervous . Last time I was that much unnerved when I went to meet your grandfather  as your Mum's boyfriend.

" Dad.. He takes time to be comfortable around new people." Hermione speaks." He has met you for only two to three times that too was for short time . Just behave normal around him .".