Celebration

"SIRIUS"

It feels like a dream to Harry. Sirius black, his Godfather, is in front of him staring directly into his eyes. The person who fall in the arms of death to protect him , is in front of him.

"Sirius" Harry speaks again . His voice mixed with surprise and happiness.Overwhelmed with the emotions ,he take a step towards his godfather , spreading his arms to give him a warm hug but his arms crossed his body as like cutting air with the feeling of coldness. He was stunned unless he noticed the white transparent body of Sirus that he missed in his moment of overwhelmed emotions .

"After running away from Azakban I knew that I couldn't live after killing that treacherous rat and May be I couldn't get the chance to tell you the truth . However I did but I didn't know then .So I decided not to leave this world ,so that someday I can tell you that I didn't betray your parents." Explain Sirius .

"Living in the Hogwarts as the ghost was out of my legacy . You can't imagine a marauder following Dumbledore's order . Besides ,this place holds so much memory that I don't want to leave it." He said looking around at the place lovingly

"I was the first one to give you a birthday present. Your first birthday present ".Said Sirius

"Toy broomstick.I read mom's letter written to you". Harry speaks ,unable to hold his tears.

"I'm sorry that you died.". Harry said. "I didn't know that it was a trap."

"Death is bad for the one who is living not for the one who died" Said Sirius "Today is your birthday and you have to be cheer up or else Molly will blame me for making you cry.

"She is not here" Harry replied

"It's your birthday and you can't stop the Weasley " Said Sirius. "All of them would have come downstairs. Don't worry I am permanent residential of Your house ."

"I am glad .You decided to come back " Said Harry wiping his tears" I have really missed you ".

"Don't make a ghost cry" Sirius speaks pretending to wipe his non-existent tears . "Don't worry You are going to regret it when I barged in your bedroom whenever you bring any hot chick ."

"Everyone must be waiting for us" Said Harry diverting the topic but with the smile. He didn't realise when Ron and Hermione have left him alone to give some privacy

"Tell me. Harry. How many girlfriends do you have?" Sirius asked floating behind Harry as he walked forward. " Common I am not your typical uncle .I can give you some really good advice.

True to Sirius words, Weasley have arrived along with Neville,his grandmother and Luna , resulting into complete chaos. He smiles looking at his big family, adoring the diversity .His eyes met with Hermione for a while with unsaid emotions .She smiles at him before indulging into the conversation with Mrs .Longbottom.

Harry comes downstairs and welcomes everyone birthday wish with wide grin on his face. There was a moment of awkwardness between him and Ginny and except that everything was fine. The day was going awesome for Harry. Mrs Weasley and Mrs Granger has taken the charge in the kitchen. David is busy in ending Mr.Weasley's curiosity about the muggle world( Something that David is hating) and Mrs .Longbottom is engaged with Bill and Charley .She seems to be quite proud of Neville. Harry , Hermione, Ron , Neville,Luna , Ginny, twins and Sirius are having their own fun time .

The celebration started in night with Cutting of Big three storey cake which was prepared by Kreacher but the chaotic night started before it when Twins has replaced the candles with their special candles that blasted when Harry blows it, painting Harry's face into blue and red colour. Twins recieved earful of scolding from Mrs . Weasley. Hermione wiped his face with the help of her wand however Ron enjoyed the most looking at his face.