Path Divergence.

Seven years .

It has been seven since Harry has entered in the premises of Hogwarts as a scared,mal nourished little boy,too small to fit into Dudley's oversized.

But even before that the 11 year old wizard had  entered into a world of friendship, a world which is more foreign to him than the magical world. A world which is more magical than the magic itself.

The station on which three people are standing not only act as a means of transport to the magical world but also as means to traverse into world of faith and friendship.

Standing beside each other ,there still stands the red head and  black haired wizard along with girl with brown curls .The red compartment of their trains has been calling.

But this time their path has been diverged.

Live is turning wheel and one has to act according to it. Many things has changed in these five years . Again Harry is boarding train all alone .

But this time something is different. Going to Hogwarts doesn't mean arriving home. It feels like leaving home behind. Home where he has a family. Now he have a legal  name of the his relation between Him and Hermione. He can call her a family.

But apart from her , He has a extended family too . Ron, his brother by heart. Weasleys , Longbottoms , Grangers . His elf family Dobby and Kreacher .

After a heartfelt good bye and with promise to meet soon, the path of Golden trio diverges.

Harry is boarding the train for Hogwarts.Hermione is going on the traditional mode of transport of Her new school and Ron is going out of Britain for his match.

But the distance can break the bond that can't be broken by even voldemort.

Distance makes heart grew more closer. The longing to meet increases the value of the meeting. And if the longing holds a seed of new feeling amid the equation of friendship, the meeting becomes more valuable.

*****************************************
Minerva looks at the young man as he enters in the Hogwarts . His eyes scanning the walls and may be remembering the horror of the night.

Her memory is still strong enough to recall the face of Eleven year old boy, almost drown in oversized shirt, looking at castle of Hogwarts with amusement .He has nothing  except dream and hope.

Now that eleven year old boy turned into a eighteen year old boy or Man .It is still hard to tell. From His facial feature ,he is still a boy, with emerald green eyes , black Curly hairs and nice jawline. But when someone looks in his eyes , no one could deny that this eyes has seen more than many wizards who are more than 100 years  old.

So For Minerva Mcgonall this boy has long become a man.

Standing on the door of Hogwarts is a Man ,who is owner of immense wealth and fame .In the pocket of the man lies the ring,  his invisibility cloak is still in his cloak and the elder hand is secured in his death.

The Man standing near the door of Hogwarts is owner of Deathly hallows and therefore owner of death itself.

The Young man with nothing except dreams and hope , now own everything but is robbed off from dreams and hope.

Harry Potter once again enters in the Hogwarts.

So How was the chapter.

Short one and Last one .