Soul bond.

Albus Dumbledore  has seen life enough to understand its travesty ,his experiences of years serves him well to understand the nature and character of the persons , major credit goes to his mistakes and to the lesson he learnt from it .The experience is precious to him because he has lost so much only to gain this thing. That's why his experienced can see through many young minds .One of those are Harry Potter .

When he left that boy on the door of his relatives,he hadn't thought that this boy could gain not only his trust but also affection . Harry has never disappointed him,on the contrary he has always amused him ,made him proud. It doesn't take much time to Dumbledore to understand that why destiny has choosen him in front of voldemort. The boy has uncanny similarities with voldemort because he has something that voldemort would never have . Capacity of Loveing . He feels the pain and sorrow of the others that makes him stronger than voldemort .

But unfortunately , he is a carrier of voldemort's soul . Dumbledore doesn't knows it first but Harry's direct connection with voldemort mind as if he himself was voldemort explains so many things.
It was wrong ,unfortunate but true.

Neither will live while other alives.

He knows that Harry would give ultimate sacrifice without any hesitation, he would never choose his life over others . This doesn't not change the fact that he doesn't deserve that. World needs people like Harry more than it would need him.

If He would be at Harry's place at that age ,Can he gather courage to do even half of things that Harry have done?.

No he wouldn't.

He was weak ambitious, who keeps justifying his sins as the mistakes of young mind until Harry arrives in Hogwarts. He showed him that ambition and selfishness does not have age . Neither did courage and selflessness has .

The world would be much better if Harry Potter can live as long as he is living or may be longer.It was not possible. There is no other way . So when Hermione Granger announced that she would find a third way , he didn't believe her . After all The young minds  are naive to understand the complexity of the life and tends to think that they can mend things as per their want .

But He was wrong..

The four year boy with messy black hair and chocolate brown eyes , sitting in front of him, waiting of legilimacy ,is telling him that he is wrong .And Never ever in his life he has been so ecstatic on being wrong.He smiles at the little wizard.

"So Young Mr.Potter . I am going to look into your mind. You have just to think about the time Turner only.". Speaks Dumbledore." Try not to think anything else. Not about your Parents too" He speaks and his involuntarily moves towards Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.

"You shouldn't have to say that ". Speaks James with exasperation. "Now you told me not to think about Mom and Dad ,I am going to do that only"

"You have the nasty of doing forbided things,I guess " Said Hermione looking at James in reprimanding manner.

"It's not my fault ." James speaks in his defence." Genes problem " He said pointing at Harry at which Ron Snickers silently.

"You three have to Wait outside,Miss Granger" Speaks Dumbledore." We can't risk distraction to James ."

Hermione, Harry and Ron silently follows Dumbledore orders and left from there .

*****************************************

"How was your trip, mate? "asked Harry leaning back on the wall , while all three of them are waiting for James to return.