Last Horcux

"Harry Potter " Voldemort slow hissing voice echoes in the Hogwarts, stucking the breath of the spectators in his throat. All of them involuntary takes some steps behind as his body enters in the Hogwarts floating in the air

"Hello .Tom " Harry speaks calmly turning towards him as he settles on the grounds.

"You dare to speak ..." Voldemort hissed infuriated from the use of his muggle name.

"Yes.I dare.". Speaks Harry. Voldemort looks at him as his lip twitched in wistful smile.

"You think you could defeat me . Because you survived accidentally." Voldemort speaks and the watching crowd was frozen as if petrified. "Accidents and the fact that you crouched behind greater men and women and permitted me to kill them ."

"But Dumbledore is not here to protect you Harry Potter."  Speaks Voldemort."And still you thought you could defeat me. You must believe that either you have magic that I do not or a weapon more powerful than myself.

"I Believe both" Harry speaks and and he saw shock flit across the snake-like face, though it was instantly dispelled;
Voldemort began to laugh, and the sound was more frightening than his screams;
humourless and insane, it echoed around the silent Hall.

'You think you know more magic than I do " he said. 'Than I, than Lord Voldemort, who has performed magic that Dumbledore himself never dreamed of?'

'Oh, he dreamed of it,' said Harry, 'but he knew more than you, knew enough not to do what you've done "
.

'You mean he was weak!
'  screamed Voldemort.
  'Too weak to dare, too weak to take what might have been his, what will be mine!'

'No, he was cleverer than you,' said Harry, 'a better wizard, a better man.'

'I brought about the death of Dumbledore "

"You thought you did but you were wrong.'

For the first time, the watching crowd stirred as the hundreds of people around the walls drew breath as one.

'Dumbledore is dead!
'  Voldemort hurled the words at Harry as though they would cause him unendurable pain.  'His body decays in the marble tomb in the grounds of this castle, I have seen it, Potter, and he will not return!'

'Yes,Dumbledore's dead,' said Harry calmly, 'but you didn't have him killed.
He chose his own manner of dying, chose it months before he died, arranged the whole thing with the man you thought was your servant.'

'What childish dream is this?
'  said Voldemort, but still, he did not strike, and his red eyes did not waver from Harry's.

'Severus Snape wasn't yours,' said Harry.
  'Snape was Dumbledore's, Dumbledore's from the moment you started hunting down my mother.
And you never realised it, because of the thing you can't understand.
You never saw Snape cast a Patronus, did you, Riddle?'

Voldemort did not answer.
They continued to circle each other like wolves about to tear each other apart.

Snape's Patronus was a doe,' said Harry, 'the same as my mother's, because he loved her for nearly all of his life, from the time when they were children.
You should have realised,' he said, as he saw Voldemort's nostrils flare, 'he asked you to spare her life, didn't he?'

"desired her, that was all,' sneered Voldemort, 'but when she had gone, he agreed that there were other women, and of purer blood, worthier of him –'