Our Then, Now, And Forever

By bellz_readz

This is Book1, if you've read it, please check out Book 2 Y/N moved to Korea with her sister to start a caree... More

Intro And Formalities
When He โ€ขFellโ€ข For Her
-The Start Of Curiosity-
-They Meet Again-
- She's The One He Kissed? -
-Are You Hyungs Girlfriend?-
-You Live Here?-
-What About James?-
-Have We Fallen?-
-The Start Of Something-
-Not Official?-
-?????-
-Sleeping Arrangements-
-BYE-
-The Mall And Ziggy-
-โ‚ฉ2000-
-In Six Months-
-A Promise-
-The Airport-
-I Guess We'll Do Something Else-
-Clubbing with Tae-
-Our Lunch Guests-
-Our Lunch Guests 2-
-Finally 20-
-He Asked Me-
-Arrangements-
-The End?-

-First Date-

5 4 0
By bellz_readz

Y/N's POV

Clare:  of course... *places three plates on the table*

Time skip 1 hour

Author: everyone had finished breakfast and you have an announcement to make...

Y/N: Clare... you're starting school tomorrow right...Mom, Dad and I have a surprise for you...

Clare: a surprise? *tilts head in curiosity*

Tae: *just listening quietly*

Y/N: yeah... so we know you're a big girl now and next year is your last year of school, so we thought it'd be good for you to have some sort of responsibility before you graduate...

Clare: responsibility? That doesn't sound good...

Y/N: So...Mom and Dad bought you your own apartment...

Clare: *takes a second to process* Ha... you think I'd believe that...

Y/N: I'm telling you the truth...

Clare: why would they do that? They don't trust me enough to live on my own...

Y/N: well you're half right... the apartment is the last vacant one on this floor, so I can check in on you all the time...

Clare: So you're serious? I really get my very own apartment???

Y/N: yep...

Clare: *screams out of excitement like a girly girl*

Tae: quiet down Clare, people will think we're murdering you...

Clare: oh... sorry... I just can't contain my excitement...

Tae: *thinks for a second* the last vacant apartment is next door to Jimin...

Y/N: oh... that's great... Jimin is your age, I'm sure the two of you will be good neighbours...

Tae: and your other neighbour is me... *flashes boxy smile*

Clare: *smiles back* then anytime you need to complain about Y/N, just give my door a knock

Y/N: Hey!

Tae: *giggles* will do...

Time skip 2 hours

                                      Clare's POV:

Author: You and Tae went on your date, he took you ice skating... so while she was home alone, Clare decided to go and visit her special someone...

Clare: *over text* I'm coming over, I have great news.... *runs to his apartment and knocks on his door*

Jimin: *opens the door and quickly pulls her in before anyone could see* Hi *eye smile*

Clare: Hi ChimChim *huge blushy smile*

Jimin: *in mind* that nickname never gets old *to Clare* you said you had news?

Clare: mmm *takes a seat* so basically... you know the vacant apartment next to yours...

Jimin: yeah?

Clare: I'm moving in there...

Jimin: really?!?!!

Clare: yesss... so basically, we can see each other all the time now, we can go to school together and come home together...

Jimin: that sounds great... *really excited* oh also... what's that? *notices she has a box in her hand*

Clare: oh right, I was so excited I forgot to give it to you... here *hands it over*

Jimin: you got me a gift? *opens it* woah... this cap is really expensive...

Clare: do you like it?

Jimin: I love it... *is tempted to kiss her but holds back* so when will you be moving in...

Clare: my sister told me that I could be fully moved in by tomorrow, since it's already been furnished I just need to move my room stuff from her apartment into mine...

Jimin: ok, but if I helped you do it now you could be fully moved in by this evening right?

Clare: really? You'd do that?

Jimin: of course, who else would help you if not me...

Clare: *grabs him into a hug and kisses his cheek* let's go Jimmy... *yanks him away*

                                     Y/N's POV:

Author: while Jimin and Clare were busy with the moving you and Tae went to the ice rink...

Y/N: so this is our first date?

Tae: yup *nods excitedly*

Y/N: I've never done it before, I have rollerbladed but I doubt it's the same...

Tae: don't worry, I've done it before and I'm terrible...

Y/N: you're terrible? Then why'd you choose ice skating...

Tae: *smirks* I was hoping you'd ask... *nerdy voice* well, during ice skating when two people can't skate, they rely on one another therefore keeping each other close... *smiles with pride*

Y/N: *giggles* really? That's really thoughtful and in-depth... you did your homework I guess... *kisses him on the cheek* now let's go...

Tae: *in mind* I love it when she does that... *sees you heading onto the ice* Hey! wait for me!

Author: Tae runs to you and you both get onto the ice together, hand in hand... you seemed to get the hang of it quite easily and before you knew it you could skate... Tae on the other hand couldn't do it, so you stayed by his side and encouraged him until Tae thought he could do it, so he let go and you stayed close...

Tae: Y/N... I'm going to try on my own now ok... *lets go of your hand*

Y/N: OK TaeTae... but be careful

Tae: *hears what you called him and slips on the ice* Y/N!

Y/N: TAE! *grabs his hand and he pulls you down with him*

Tae: oof!

Y/N: *lying on top of him* are you ok Love?

Tae: * in pain * I'm fine... but what did you call me?

Y/N: TaeTae? do you not like it?

Tae: I love it, its cute just like you...

Y/N: *chuckles* you know... you look quite flattering from this angle...

Tae: oh do I now? *smirks and raises one eyebrow*

Y/N: mmm of course

Tae: *tucks your hair behind your ear and quickly pecks you*

Y/N: Tae! Everyone can see...

Tae: so? I don't care...

Y/N: *slowly gets up and holds her hand out* come on love... get up before you catch a cold...

Tae: * takes your hand and gets up* ok, let's try again...

Y/N: no no no... I'm not letting go of your hand until we get off the ice...

Tae: aww but Y/N... *pouts*

Y/N: no buts... if you fall and get hurt then I'm going to have to take you to the ER...

Tae: oh fine then...

Author: the two of you continued to skate together enjoying every moment you spent with each other

Random old lady: *watching from afar* what a lovely young couple...

Author: a few hours had passed and you two came home, both of you had been surprised that Clare was able to move into her apartment that same day, what you both didn't know was that she had a lot of help from Jimin... Clare went to her apartment this evening while you and Tae had dinner in yours... you both talked about miscellaneous things until quite late...

Tae: it's quite late Love, and we have work tomorrow...

Y/N: you're right I guess, I don't really want you to go though...

Tae: mmm, I don't want to go either... maybe I could... uhh... stay over?

Y/N:___

I hope you look forward to the next chapter 😁... Don't forget to vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 81 15
"Yn : cancel this marriage" "Namjoon : PLEASE MARRY ME you don't have to love me .. just marry me and love yourself.. wht u need the most now is a fa...
3.5K 69 28
How two strangers fall in love after facing betrayals...will they live forever together?? or will there be another betrayal?? Don't read the alternat...
1.9K 112 16
~book 3~ after the publication of her latest book, y/n will meet a renowned journalist and photographer. interested in his story, she is going to wri...
21.4K 1K 20
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด...