𝐇𝐞𝐚đĢ𝐭𝐟𝐞đĨ𝐭 𝐑𝐨đŦ𝐞đŦ

By daisywrtss

𝐓𝐨 đžđ¯đžđĢ𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡đĸ𝐧𝐤đŦ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞đĸđĢ 𝐜đĢ𝐮đŦ𝐡 𝐚đĢ𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 đĻ𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 īŋŊ... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨đĢ'đŦ 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚đĢ𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞đĢđŦ, 𝐓đĢ𝐨𝐩𝐞đŦ & 𝐃𝐞𝐝đĸ𝐜𝐚𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧
𝐁đĨ𝐮đĢ𝐛
𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭đĢ𝐚𝐜𝐭
𝟐. 𝐇𝐞đĢ 𝐅đĸđĢđŦ𝐭 đ‹đ¨đ¯đž
𝟒. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀đĢ𝐞 𝐀 𝐉𝐞đĢ𝐤
𝟓. 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐈đŦ 𝐇𝐮đĢ𝐭
𝟔. 𝐒𝐨đĢđĢ𝐲
𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏đĢ𝐨đĻđĸđŦ𝐞
𝟖. 𝐅đĢđĸ𝐞𝐧𝐝đŦ 𝐆𝐨𝐚đĨ
𝟗. 𝐁đĢ𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝟏𝟎. 𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐠
𝟏𝟏. 𝐃𝐞𝐜đĸđŦđĸ𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟐. đƒđžđ¯đžđĨ𝐨𝐩đĻ𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟑. 𝐃đĢ𝐞𝐚đĻ
𝟏𝟒. 𝐇đĸđŦ 𝐅𝐚đĻđĸđĨ𝐲
𝟏𝟓. 𝐄𝐱𝐩đĨ𝐨đĢ𝐚𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟔. 𝐆đĸ𝐟𝐭
𝟏𝟕. 𝐇𝐞 𝐓𝐡đĢ𝐞𝐰 𝐈𝐭
𝟏𝟖. 𝐏𝐚đŦ𝐭
𝟏𝟗. 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐮đĸ𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤đŦ
𝟐𝟎. 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩đĸ𝐧𝐞đŦđŦ
𝟐𝟏. 𝐒𝐨đĻ𝐞𝐭𝐡đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐰
𝟐𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩đĸ𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚đĢ𝐭𝐛đĢ𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝟐𝟒. 𝐂𝐚đĢ𝐞
𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐡𝐲𝐧𝐞đŦđŦ
𝟐𝟔. đ„đšđ¯đžđŦ𝐝đĢ𝐨𝐩𝐩đĸ𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨đŦđŦ
𝟐𝟗. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏đĢ𝐞𝐩𝐚đĢ𝐚𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧đŦ
𝟑𝟎. 𝐇𝐞đĢ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞đŦđŦđĸ𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚đĸ𝐧
𝟑𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚đĨđĸđŦ𝐚𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟑. 𝐅𝐚đĨđĨđĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨đĢ 𝐇𝐞đĢ
𝟑𝟒. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝟑𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐚đĨ𝐤𝐞đĢ
𝐈đĻ𝐩𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟑𝟔. 𝐇đĸđŦ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞đŦđŦđĸ𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟕. 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐭đŦ
𝟑𝟖. 𝐈 đ‹đ¨đ¯đž 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐨đĢ𝐞
𝟑𝟗. 𝐅đĸđĢđŦ𝐭 𝐊đĸđŦđŦ
𝟒𝟎. 𝐕đĸđŦđĸ𝐭đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞đĻ𝐩đĨ𝐞
𝟒𝟏. 𝐁đĸđĢ𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚đĢ𝐭𝐲

𝟑. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭đŦ 𝐇đĸđĻ

924 63 8
By daisywrtss

*Hello guys, so I want to tell something to you all. So lovelies, from now onwards the updates will be alternatively. Means today I updated so the next part will be on day after tomorrow. Okayyy!!! ❤️*

Sohana

I went inside and looked around. But what I saw was unexpected. Whom I saw was more unexpected. I never thought that this type of unexpected situation would happen to me.

He was sitting in his knees and was playing with the kids. His smile which I missed the most in this 10 years. My heart was beating loudly after seeing him. I had lost my hopes to see him again but no, he is infront of my eyes, sitting, smiling and those dimples which are the most cutest thing I have ever seen. His dimples and his smile for which I got a crush on him and went crazy for him. I hope I will be able to see his smile for my entire life.

But I realized that what I was thinking is not going to happen. He will never be mine. I am nothing to him. We both are not mean to be together. He is not my type. No wait. I am not his type. He is a type of expensive flower which I cannot afford. He is just my dream which can never become true.

I wanted to go away from here, from him but my heart doesn't wanted to do that. Trying my best I went back from there and reached my cabin. Am I dreaming? He cannot be here. At least he couldn't be here after 10 years. My friends have told me that after completing 12th he had gone to US for studies. Then why is he here?

Tears filled in my eyes and I couldn't stop myself from bursting in cries.

"Why are you here??? You know na we are not mean to be together, then why are you back????"

I shouted and my cries became loud. This was the most unexpected thing that happened to my life.

"You know you don't deserve him."

"Stop dreaming about him!!! He is only mine. Understand you fucking bitch!"

"Dare you propose him I will slit your throat, you bloody asshole."

I remembered the words of my so-called friends who made fun of me after knowing that I had a crush on him. I never thought that I will fall in love with him.

"Why god why??? I know he is not made for me but I couldn't stop myself from falling in love with him. But am I that bad? Why are you putting me in this type of situation? I can't control my feelings just by looking at him. If I will see him again then how, how will I control myself?? Answer meee!!!"

I was crying silently but then I heard a knock on the door. I quickly went to the washroom and washed my face. I returned and sat on my chair. There was again a knock.

"Come in." I allowed.

I lifted my eyes up and saw that a man in black dress wait he was fully dressed in black and he was bulky. Is he my patient? But he doesn't looks so. Don't judge a person by his face. I said to myself. My thoughts were interrupted by that bulky man

"Excuse me Dr. Sohana."

"Yes, May I know who are you? And do we have an appointment?" I asked.

"Yes Dr. Sohana you're the doctor of our boss I mean Ruhaan Raichand." The bulky man replied and it suddenly struck in my mind that today there was a meeting with that Raichand!

"Yeah! I remember, please call him inside." I told.

The bulky man went outside and after sometime the door opened revealing a tall man dressed with black suit. His face was not clearly visible for the sunlight falling on his face from the window. He came towards me revealing his face.

My eyes widened seeing his face.
Why is he here? I haven't asked him to come here. What is he doing here, in my cabin?

"Dr. Sohana, are you in your senses or lost somewhere?" He asked.

I looked at his face again and just realized that for the first time in my whole life he has taken my name. But why even am I being happy? It is not good for me, for us.

"Who are you and why are you here?" I asked him raising my voice a little.

He raised his brow and chuckled in a sarcastic way.

"Don't you really know me?" He asked in a cold way.

"No, I don't know you." I half lied. I had only saw his face, I don't know his name.

"Well if you don't know me then let me introduce to you." He said and sat on the chair placed in front me. Lifting his right leg and placing it on his left knee he said

"I am Ruhaan Raichand."

My heart started beating loudly after I heard him. Why on earth are all the bad things happening to me? I mean he is not bad or anything. But I know he will never be mine and treating him means I will get close to him and will surely develop my feelings which has already crossed the limits.

"Yo- you are Ruhaan Raichand?" I asked stuttering.

"Yes is there any doubt?" He replied raising his brow.

But I didn't believed him and took my phone and searched the pic of Ruhaan Raichand and I saw his photo. It made me feel embarrassed as I behaved like a stupid.

"Now is there any doubt on me?" He asked while a smirk was on his face.

"Hn-hn no, I don't have any doubt." I replied

Oh god!! What will I do now?? I have already signed the contract papers to treat him and I have also said yes to his father. Now I can't step back from my duty. I have to treat him but I will maintain distance from him and will not talk to him very much. Yes right! I will only do my work and talk to him only for work nothing else. I can't develop any more feelings. It is already enough for me to be melted only by hearing my name from his mouth.

"Ok tell me what is your problem and why are so feeling so depressed?" I asked him and suddenly his gaze went intense and dark.

"Don't interfere in my personal life." He said clenching his jaw.

"I am not interfering Mr. Raichand. It's my duty to know what are you feeling and what is the reason behind that." I said looking in his eyes confidently.

"Didn't my father said what am I feeling?" He asked.

"Yes, but if you will say then it will be more better because no one knows how you feel as well as you do." I replied.

"I also don't know how I feel." He said looking straight in my eyes

"Did something happened in past?" I asked him because people mostly get depressed when they suffer from difficult phases of their life and suddenly I noticed his eyes were glistening but it again became dark.

"Nothing." He replied and stood up from the chair and went back.

"Mr. Raichand you cannot go without answering my question." I shouted but did he care? No. He went back and I was sitting dumbfounded. Wtf, how can he do this? Is this the way he behave towards doctor or any other people?

Wait a minute... Nooo I can't believe that he is My handsome. How can be My handsome so rude? He was looking so calm when we were in the school and there was always a mischievous smile on his face. But now he is cold as ice. Maybe something had happened that's why he is behaving like a jerk. I know he is not like this from inside. My heart says that he is nice. And my heart can't be wrong.

I took my phone and searched about him more in Google. There were so many shirtless pics of him and I was smiling shamelessly. Ohh myy goshh!! He has 8 packs. And his muscles are bigger than before. Heck! What am I doing? Just a few mins ago I promised to not fall for him more but now I am seeing his photos. Dumbass Sohana! Don't you dare to fall for him more.

🧿

I was in the cabin of Head of the Hospital. He called me today morning and asked me to come to his cabin as soon as I reach the hospital.

"Dr. Sohana, Ruhaan Raichand is not an ordinary person. He is the best businessman of India and he is powerful as hell. So, I hope you will do your work with pure dedication. I don't want any complain against you because you are one of the best Psychiatrist in our hospital. So I want success in this situation." He said to me.

"Yes sir, I will do my best to recover him and will definitely do my work with dedication and determination." I replied and stood up from the chair.

"Today he will come again to visit you. Okay." He said and suddenly my stomach twisted by listening to him.

"Ok sir. I shall go back to my cabin then." I said and went back to my cabin.

I was sitting in my cabin while Alisha messaged me.

Alisha:- What are you doing Soha?? I am being bored.

Me:- I am doing my work you know I am not useless like you.

Alisha:- Shut up!! By the way What about that Ruhaan Raichand?

Me:- Nothing he is so cold like ice and arrogant. By the way you know what is the most shocking news that Ruhaan Raichand is none other than my childhood crush I mean my love.

Alisha:- Whatttt theeee fuckkkk areeee youuu sayingggg????? Are you kidding with me? Are you dreaming? Ruhaan Raichand is your first love means your handsome. Ohh my god, Sohana your life is like daily soap dramas and fictional books you know. You are so lucky to have that type of life.

Me:- Shut up! I am tensed asf and you are being happy. I am going to do my work ok. Bye.

I kept my phone aside and started searching about that Raichand's personal life so that I can know why is my handsome behaving like a jerk.

"Ahh, this jerk is maintaining his privacy as hell. Not a single thing about his personal life is available on Google. Only his name, his family, his age, his birthday, his awards. Uska age, birthday aur awards ka toh mai jaisa bhurji banaungi."
(Like I am going to do Omelette by knowing his age, birthday and awards he got.)

I was talking to myself like a stupid but suddenly there was a call of that jerk.

"Hello, now what?" I asked

"Come to my office." He replied

"Hain what? Your office but why? And you were supposed to come to the hospital, I was not supposed to go to your office." I asked being confused by his statement.

"I am sending the location. Come to my office quickly. I want you here, in my office in 10 mins." He said ignoring my question.

"Areeeyyy but why?" I asked but he hung up the call.

Why does he always hang up without saying anything? Such a jerk! I am not going to his office. Who the hell is he to order me and why the hell will I go to his office? Am I his PA? No. So how can he order me and why do he always being rude to me? I am not at all going to his office.

OTP

Unknown Number:- Location Near xyz place.

It must be that jerk. I think he is serious about me going to his office. Oh god, now I have to go to his office. What work will he do from me in future? How can I fall in love with a jerk? I can't believe that I had a crush on him. Actually I still have a crush on him and I love him. So I have to go to his office.

🧿

I was standing in front of his office and was looking at the tall building.

RAICHAND ENTERPRISES

"Such a nice company name. But the CEO is not nice." I thought.

"Dr. Sohana."

🧿

Follow me on IG:- daisywrtss
You can get spoilers there.

Bye 💕
Do vote, comment and share!

Thankyou!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 14.7K 29
NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS â€ŧī¸" If you can't put your mind into other people's perspectives please do not read thi...
19.4K 2.5K 7
Is it the love that leaves you heartbroken or is it the person you loved! Move into a second chance romance with me to know the tale of a heartbroke...
2.4K 209 3
"Care to repeat that, sweetheart." he said and leaned closer to my face. I couldn't dare to look into his ocean blue eyes, I'll surely get lost in th...
1K 100 23
Book 1 of 'The Love series' Mihir Malhotra × Samira Shah ......... Suddenly he moves his gaze towards me and I feel like the world stops there. Our...