The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 64

585 19 2
By Demens88c

That night Yan Heqing dreamed again.

Colorful dreams.

On a hot afternoon, my mother, dressed in a lavender cheongsam, stood slightly on tiptoe and picked two pomegranates hanging on the green tree.

It was red, heavy, almost as big as his head, "Let's clear this one." Yan Qiu Shuang put it in his arms with a smile, "Hold it, mom will peel it for you later and scoop it out in a bowl to eat."

He hugged her tightly.

The other one was given to Yan Mingsong. Yan Mingsong looked at his, then at his own, and puffed up his face, "My brother's is bigger than mine, I want the same size as my brother!"

Yan Qiu Shuang laughed out loud and gently stroked Yan Mingsong's head, "Brother can finish it every time. If you can finish it this time, mom will pick you something bigger than a football next time."

Yan Mingsong cheered and immediately looked up on the tree to find a football-sized pomegranate.

...

School ended at noon the next day, and Yan Heqing had no classes in the afternoon. He walked out of the teaching building and dialed Lin Manfeng's number.

It took him an hour and a half from the terminal of Line 1 of the Beijing University Subway Station to the international airport. He went to the mall in advance in the morning to buy some souvenirs and gifts for his aunt and cousin he had never met before.

He didn't believe everything Lin Manfeng said.

If my cousin was really as close as a sister to my mother, she wouldn't have been looking for him for 13 years. When something happened at home, the street immediately contacted relatives in his hometown, made several calls, and finally shook his head and sent him and Yan Mingsong to the Rainbow Bridge Welfare Institute.

Relatives are unwilling to adopt them.

Yan Heqing could understand that he and Yan Mingsong were two people with two mouths to eat, and no one had the obligation to adopt them.

It's just that my parents were buried, and no relatives came to see them off on their last journey.

Relationship, only verbally.

Only Qin Shuqi kept the photo of his mother, and Lin Manfeng sent the photo. For him, it was a miracle that he had never dared to imagine. He was truly grateful to them.

He would never forget the favor he owed them.

After a few beeps, Lin Manfeng answered the phone. The broadcast could be heard in the background. Yan Heqing asked politely: "Have you arrived at the airport?"

He walked towards the school gate while talking.

"We're here, we're queuing up to board the plane." Lin Manfeng smiled broadly.

"You're not flying at night?" Yan Heqing stopped.

"Oh, it's early!"

Lin Manfeng almost forgot that he said this.

It was a rare trip to the capital. He planned to spend a day sightseeing and go back in the evening. However, the ticket was booked by the young man yesterday at 1:30 this afternoon.

It must be that his boss wants to send him away early.

The young man also reminded him, "My boss' identity is deeper than you think. Take the money and do what you should do. Do you understand?"

What Lin Manfeng didn't understand was that when a young man came to his door, the person who led him was someone he didn't usually see.

He agreed repeatedly.

He understands this aspect of human nature.

He is absolutely tight-lipped and won't reveal even a single word!

Even if Yan Heqing has such excellent grades and knows such powerful people, it would be very helpful for his son to be able to visit relatives all the time in the future!

But there was no way, the relationship between his wife and Yan Qiu Shuang was not that good at all. They were just ordinary relatives who didn't move around very often. Those photos were taken by Qin Shuqi when he was visiting Yan's house. Seeing that the photos were beautiful, he asked for a few.

Lin Manfeng shook his head, but still spoke eloquently: "I'm about to board the plane. I'm hanging up. You study hard and don't think about us. We are all fine. If you have time in the future, go back to your hometown to visit."

Yan Heqing responded, and Lin Manfeng hung up the phone at the speed of light.

Holding two heavy bags of gifts in his hands, Yan Heqing knew there was no need to send them.

They had no desire to associate with him.

The souvenir was a special pastry with dried meat, which Yan Heqing had never eaten before.

He did not go to the canteen, but opened a few packages of pastries and dried meat to wrap his belly, and went straight to the library to read.

It is a rare quiet time to study. Yan Heqing works at two o'clock and one line every day, studying with all his heart.

He is quiet and talks little, but he does not shut out everyone. He responds politely to anyone who talks to him in the class. After school on Friday, several classmates invite him to eat stir-fried rice.

Yan Heqing declined politely, "Next time."

After a week of delay, Lin Fengzhi probably couldn't help but come to him.

Yan He made the right decision.

Approaching the unit building, Lin Fengzhi's Audi parked in front of the building.

Lin Fengzhi came directly from school after class. When he saw Yan Heqing, he immediately grabbed a bag of butterfly cakes and got out of the car.

Butterfly cake is an internet celebrity in T University Food Street. You have to queue up in advance to buy it. Gu Xingye likes it very much.

Gu Xingye was rushing to do an experiment and said he was applying for a cooperation project abroad. Now he was in the laboratory every day. He thought about coming to Yan Heqing, so he queued up to buy butterfly cakes for Gu Xingye.

When I was checking out, I thought of Yan Heqing again and asked for an extra bag.

"Brother!" Lin Fengzhi trotted up to meet him and handed the butterfly cake with a smile, "This is our school's Internet-famous butterfly cake. It's fresh out of the pan and it's very fragrant."

Yan Heqing took it and didn't mention Lu Muchi's matter. He only smiled lightly and said, "Thank you." He picked up the bag in his hand and the vegetables he had just bought. "You are here just in time to make hot pot tonight."

Lin Fengzhi scratched the back of his head, "I'm not going up, I have to go find my classmates, oh yes." Then he remembered to ask, "Which major are you a reincarnation in?"

"Biology."

"In the same class as my classmate! His name is——"

its stuck.

Lin Fengzhi suddenly thought of what happened on the second day of junior high school.

Yan Heqing is so good and everyone likes him, will Gu Xingye also...

Lin Fengzhi suddenly didn't want to introduce them to each other.

He quickly changed the topic and said, "Tomorrow is a holiday on Saturday, are you free?"

Fortunately, Yan Heqing seemed to have been diverted and did not pay attention to his previous sentence. He only thought about it for a while and replied, "No."

Lin Fengzhi became anxious when he heard this, "What are you busy with on the weekend? Do you work part-time?" He simply said, "How much do you want, I'll pay you, so don't go work!"

Yan Heqing no longer works part-time, he is taking care of students for private work.

Data processing, biochemical analysis, proposal reports...all kinds of things.

Consolidate your knowledge points and earn a lot of money.

Yan Heqing took a few orders, and word of mouth spread. People kept looking for him these days.

The money he made in the past few days alone was enough to cover his expenses for the next two months.

There was no emotion in Yan Heqing's voice, "Practice to gain time."

Lin Fengzhi's face looked a little defeated, "Brother, actually you don't want to go, right?" He suddenly said, "Don't like him anymore, there will be no results."

His words had no beginning or end, and Yan Heqing took a moment to react before he understood.

Lin Fengzhi thinks he likes Lu Muchi.

It's so ridiculous that it's not surprising, it's Lin Fengzhi's IQ.

There was nothing else on his mind except love.

But the time was almost as planned by Yan Heqing, so he said along the way: "I don't have class on Tuesday afternoon, let's do it on Tuesday."

Lin Fengzhi went to hell for one second and to heaven for one second. He slumped his shoulders and smiled in relief, "Brother, do you know? You really... always make me feel up and down."

Yan Heqing also laughed with him, "I don't know."

At this moment, a civet cat came out of the flower bed. Lin Fengzhi's eyes instantly lit up. He was so cute and he was about to knelt down to hug him. The cat actually pecked him, then touched Yan Heqing's feet. He skillfully fell to the ground and turned over his belly to be touched. .

Lin Fengzhi bit the corner of his lower lip, depressed and heartbroken.

He wasn't too happy again. "I'll send you the Lu family's address on WeChat and contact you on Tuesday night. I'm leaving first."

Got in the car and left.

Yan Heqing didn't respond. He squatted down and put down the butterfly cake, freeing his hand to rub the chin of the civet cat.

After a while, he opened the butterfly cake.

With the rich milk fragrance, the civet cat immediately climbed on Yan Heqing's arm to smell the butterfly cake.

Yan Heqing broke off a small piece and put it in the palm of his hand. The civet cat ate it quickly.

Yan Heqing's eyes were clear, "I touched someone else's butterfly cake this time, I don't know if I will have a chance next time."

Buzz.

At the same time, his pocket shook. It was Lin Fengzhi who sent Lu Zhai's address.

On Saturday morning, Yan Heqing arrived at the driving range at 7 o'clock.

He plans to finish his studies today and tomorrow and take the exams for subjects 2 and 3 together.

As I approached the parking lot, I saw that the lot was empty.

His car was missing.

Yan Heqing is not worried about being stolen. There will be no security problems where Lu Lin takes him.

There were two keys. Lu Lin gave one to him when he drove over and didn't ask for it back.

But what was Lu Lin doing with his car?

Yan Heqing didn't allow Yan Heqing to think for too long. A trumpet sounded behind him and he turned around.

The car stopped half a meter away from him.

Lu Lin got out of the car with two paper bags. Before he came over, he put the paper bags down on the hood and took out a few food boxes.

"We didn't eat together." Lu Lin leaned against the hood, picked up a coconut latte steamed bun and ate it.

Yan Heqing stepped forward and leaned against the car next to Lu Lin. He also picked up a light yellow steamed bun and took a bite. It turned out to be pineapple flavor with finely chopped pineapple pieces. He swallowed it and asked, "Have you been working all night?"

Earlier than him.

"No, go to bed at ten o'clock on time." Lu Lin looked into the distance. He ate very quickly, but very elegantly.

Yan Heqing withdrew his gaze, and when he looked ahead, he discovered an unexpected beauty.

The vast expanse of flat land is unobstructed, and the end you can see seems to be the boundary between heaven and earth.

A touch of orange dyed the sky.

It was actually sunrise.

Last time Yan Heqing was only focused on practicing driving and didn't realize that he could see the sunrise here.

Neither of them said anything after that. Yan Heqing bit the bun silently and admired the sunrise.

When the sun rose, Lu Lin suddenly said: "I used to give myself a day off on Tuesday to go fishing."

Yan Heqing didn't understand its meaning and waited quietly for the next chapter.

"Now I realize that the weekend is better." Lu Lin turned around, his dark eyes reflecting Yan Heqing's face, "We will go to sea next weekend, big ship, you can bring your friends with you."

Yan Heqing was so calm that he seemed to be saying something very ordinary, "I have no friends."

"College life is colorful." Lu Lin touched the tip of his tongue to his back molar, "If you want to make friends, I think a lot of people are willing."

Yan Heqing was noncommittal, "Have you made any friends in college?"

"No."

"Why?" Yan Heqing asked back in his own words. "If you want to make friends, I think there are a lot of people who are willing."

Yan Heqing had just finished eating, his lips were slightly shiny. His lips were light pink, as if he had applied a layer of lip color. Lu Lin's eyes narrowed slightly, "I don't fit in well. I'm picky about making friends."

Yan Heqing suddenly smiled and turned his face. At this time, the sun had risen and it was a clear sky.

He held the hood with both hands, leaned back, raised his chin slightly, closed his eyes and basked in the sun, "I pick too, so I have no friends."

Yan Heqing's face was white and translucent under the sun, with not a single pore visible, and his lips were slightly shiny.

Lu Lin's Adam's apple rolled a few times, and he looked away, "I choose, and you choose too. In this case, why don't we try to be friends."

After a moment of silence, Yan Heqing opened his eyes. The sun shone directly into his eyes. He squinted slightly, turned around and said, "It's dangerous to make friends with me. I'm a good person, but not that good. I'm a good liar."

Lu Lin laughed softly, pulling at his chest, and the protruding Adam's apple slid violently.

"It just so happens that I'm also very good at lying."

"At the negotiating table."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 808 27
Marriage is sacred. I know what a perfect marriage looks like because I saw what a perfect marriage does not look like. But how was a marriage suppos...
17.4K 1.4K 128
Author: Yufeng/寓风 Category: Tanmei fiction List of chapter: 329 chapter (Complete) Status: Complete Book 2 Lu Xu is a scumbag rich second generation...
4.9K 118 49
My nemesis said he was my old gong after amnesia 死对头失忆后说他是我老攻 Author: San Ye Tan 三夜檀 The latest chapter: Chapter 50 Extra Story The relationship betw...
35.1K 1.5K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...