The substitute has awakened

Per Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Més

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 12

775 16 0
Per Demens88c

Lu Muchi stopped moving, his whole body stiff.

Yan Heqing's few fluttering words had an effect comparable to an atomic bomb, blasting his mind into nothingness.

Yan Heqing found it!

He found Lin Fengzhi!

How did he find Lin Fengzhi?

Lu Muchi was stunned and moved his lips several times, unable to pronounce a single syllable.

Lu Muchi's performance was similar to what Yan Heqing had guessed. In the original text, Lu Muchi imprisoned him for one year to prevent him and Lin Fengzhi from recognizing each other.

Yan Heqing stretched out his hand, tapped Lu Muchi's right shoulder with his index finger, and pushed slightly, causing Lu Muchi to take a few steps back.

Then, Yan Heqing turned on the light.

Lu Muchi subconsciously closed his eyes at the sudden light. When he opened them, he saw Yan Heqing looking at him.

"Have you heard of this name?" Yan Heqing said every word. "He seems to be studying at T University."

"I'll go find him tomorrow."

Every word Yan Heqing said made Lu Muchi's head buzz. His face turned pale and he couldn't refute a word.

escape.

Lu Muchi's first reaction was to run away. He was embarrassed like never before, pushed Yan Heqing away, opened the door and fled.

The hasty footsteps woke up the sensor lights, which lit up one layer after another, and then dimmed one layer after another.

Yan Heqing took out the broom and dustpan again and carefully swept the door.

Then calmly close the door.

Dumping the cigarette butts into the trash can, he took off his coat and walked into the bathroom.

In the small mirror, there were two fresh bruises on his neck.

Turning on the faucet, it took a while for the hot water to come from the kitchen, and it was still freezing cold, but Yan Heqing didn't care. He lowered his head, took a handful of water, and wiped his neck repeatedly.

The water gradually became hot. Yan Heqing pulled off the towel, dried his face and neck, turned off the faucet, and looked up again.

The mirror was blurred by the heat, and his face could not be seen clearly.

Yan Heqing stretched out his index finger and lightly made a hook on the matte surface.

Plan, succeed.

...

Lu Machi drove all the way and reached an uninhabited street. He braked suddenly and stopped in the middle of the road.

He has calmed down a lot now, but it is of no use. Yan Heqing found Lin Fengzhi, which was something he had never thought of.

As early as the day he discovered the relationship between Yan Heqing and Lin Fengzhi, he had told the orphanage that no one would be allowed to access the adoption records of that year.

Could it be that Yan Heqing recognized Lin Fengzhi by chance?

Their facial features are indeed similar.

tomorrow--

Lu Muchi frowned ugly, Yan Heqing was going to find Lin Fengzhi tomorrow.

Once they recognize each other, he...

Bang.

Lu Muchi hit the steering wheel hard.

It is not convenient for him to see Yan Heqing again for the time being!

Lu Muchi felt a sense of annoyance that he didn't even understand.

After finishing the housework, Yan Heqing usually studied biology courses in advance.

By 11 o'clock, he drank a glass of hot milk and went to bed.

Yan Heqing's sleep has never been good. In the Yan family, Yan Feng often wet the bed at night, and it still happens now. He is often called up to change the sheets and wash them.

When Yan Heqing was young, he didn't dare to fall asleep.

One time he slept too deeply and Yan Feng cried in the middle of the night without hearing him. Yan Shengbing dragged him out of the quilt and beat him severely.

"Are your ears just for show? My brother can't even hear when he cries! Don't forget it!" Yan Shengbing slapped Yan Heqing's ear.

It was buzzing and a little sticky, and Yan Heqing couldn't hear anything clearly.

After that incident, Yan Heqing's ears were blurred for a month and he couldn't hear the sound clearly.

The fear of hearing loss caused Yan Heqing to dare not sleep during that period, and his eyes often had two large purple circles.

After moving out, Yan Heqing's sleep quality gradually improved. Although he occasionally suffered from insomnia, he could still sleep until dawn most of the time.

That night, Yan Heqing slept very well. When he opened his eyes, a little bit of sunlight came through the window. It was actually the sun.

This is the first time since the beginning of winter.

Yan Heqing got up and weighed himself first, 109. I put on some meat during this period and gained 7 pounds.

Still very thin.

I cooked a large bowl of noodles for breakfast, and Yan Heqing specially added two poached eggs.

After forcing himself to finish eating, Yan Heqing packed up the garbage and carried it downstairs.

After throwing the garbage into the trash can, Yan Heqing took a walk to the guard room to get a vase and succulents.

After thanking the guard, Yan Heqing carried his things home, moved the woke wintersweet into a vase, and placed it on the coffee table.

Several pots of succulents are placed on the small windowsill in the kitchen, so that you can see a touch of green while cooking.

After doing this, it's study time again.

Seeing that it was almost twelve o'clock, he went into the kitchen and cooked a simple meat and vegetable meal.

After lunch, the kitchen was tidied up, and Yan Heqing went out on time at two o'clock.

Lin Fengzhi has three classes on Wednesday afternoon, and get out of class ends at 5:10.

The Photography Department of T University has a separate building. Yan Heqing did not go in and waited quietly at the entrance and exit of the teaching building.

Students come in and out from time to time. Yan Heqing has a tall and straight posture and outstanding temperament. From time to time, students look sideways.

A boy holding a football ran over, glanced at Yan Heqing two or three times, and called tentatively, "Fengzhi?"

Yan Heqing didn't respond. The boy scratched his head in confusion and entered the teaching building muttering.

When he got to the third floor, the boy ran into Lin Fengzhi head-on. He stepped forward excitedly, "Fengzhi! I just met..."

Lin Fengzhi was absent-minded, and his face no longer had the bright smile of the past. He didn't notice the boy at all and walked past him.

The boy stopped in confusion, his face full of confusion, what happened today?

First, I met someone who looked very much like Lin Fengzhi, and then Lin Fengzhi, who was always energetic and energetic, looked dejected as if he had lost millions...

The boy was wearing a jacket and shorts. He was shivering in the cold wind. He shook his hair and ran to the classroom with the football in his arms.

Lin Fengzhi was still thinking that Lu Lin didn't remember him.

He has obviously been to the Lu family several times...

At Grandpa Lu's birthday party, he fell down while running too fast, and Lu Lin helped him...

How could you not remember him?

Was he 15 years old at the time, and now he is open and different? still--

Lu Lin has someone he likes?

ah!

So annoying!

Thinking that Lu Lin might like someone else, Lin Fengzhi felt so depressed that he felt uncomfortable. There were some pebbles on the road, and he kicked one away hard.

"younger brother."

Suddenly, a clean and clear male voice sounded, like the first piece of snow falling in early winter, half cool and half gentle.

His two older brothers don't have that nice voice.

Lin Fengzhi was distracted for a moment and continued walking forward.

This time, it was his name.

"Lin Fengzhi."

Lin Fengzhi's steps gradually stopped, and he turned back in confusion, his black pupils widening instantly.

A few steps away from him, under the plum blossom tree that seemed to be in bloom, stood a young man smiling at him.

He wears a classic pure black coat and a dark red woolen scarf. He has a very small face and very white skin. His slightly long bangs cannot cover his beautiful and energetic fox eyes.

Lin Fengzhi was dumbfounded.

This person... looks so familiar...

Yan Heqing walked towards Lin Fengzhi, only a few steps away. He stopped in front of Lin Fengzhi, a few centimeters taller than Lin Fengzhi.

This time, he finally saw Lin Fengzhi in his pupils.

The corners of Yan Heqing's lips raised slightly, his eyes slightly curled up with a smile, and then he stretched out his hand, "Hello, I am your brother, Yan Heqing."

There is a dessert shop at the gate of T.

Yan Heqing ordered a strawberry bomb and a cup of hot cocoa for Lin Fengzhi.

"You liked strawberries and chocolate the most when you were a child." Yan Heqing pushed the strawberry bomb and moved it in front of Lin Fengzhi, "Do you still like it now?"

Lin Fengzhi's heart was beating fast. It was not completely dark yet and the lights in the store had been turned on.

The orange light fell on the eyebrows on the opposite side, and Lin Fengzhi remembered.

The reason why it looks familiar is because it looks very similar to his. Only the eye color is slightly different, his is light brown, and the person opposite is a lighter brown.

Also...his face is a little fleshier than the other's.

Lin Fengzhi lowered his head. The strawberries on the cake were big and red, exuding a creamy strawberry flavor. The hot cocoa was steaming and sweet.

Two of his favorite foods indeed.

But how could it be possible...

It was difficult for Lin Fengzhi to speak out. "I don't understand what you mean. My surname is Lin, and I have two brothers..."

Yan Heqing ordered a Black Forest for himself, scooping out a dollop of thick chocolate cream with his silver spoon. He continued to speak slowly and calmly, "Lin is your last name after you were adopted. Before you were 5 years old, your name was Yan Mingsong."

Lin Fengzhi clenched his fists, "I don't believe it." His nose felt sore. "I am a child of the Lin family. My parents and brothers never said that I was an adopted child."

He was suddenly very angry and glared angrily at Yan Heqing, "Do you have evidence? If you don't have evidence, please don't talk nonsense!"

He felt like a child at this moment, vaguely knowing that this was possible.

He had even joked to himself before, asking his parents if he was picked up by them since he looked nothing like them or his two older brothers.

The person in front of him looked very similar to him, and... when he heard the name Yan Mingsong, his heart palpitated inexplicably.

There are various signs...

Lin Fengzhi refused to think about it again, no, he couldn't be someone else, his parents and brother, everyone loved him so much, how could they not be a family, he was just a child of the Lin family!

There was a sigh in Yan Heqing's eyes. He put down his spoon and actually stood up, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I was rude. I'm sorry. You can leave after eating. Then forget what I said. I won't show up again." "

Yan He Qingzhen left.

There was a faint fragrance of plum blossoms in the wind brought by his clothes. Lin Fengzhi's hands trembled and he closed his eyes.

Let's go.

He is a child of the Lin family, not Yan Mingsong, and has only two brothers, one named Lin Fengxian and the other named Lin Fengyi, not Yan Heqing!

In my ears, there is the sound of wind chimes.

It is a decoration for the door of a dessert shop, and it will make a pleasant ringing sound when the door is opened or closed.

Yan Heqing is gone.

Lin Fengzhi's heart beat even harder, as if he was firing a machine gun.

He took several deep breaths, finally opened his eyes, got up and chased after her.

The sky was almost completely dark, the street lights on both sides were on, and fine snowflakes fell from the sky, floating lightly in the light and shadow.

Yan Heqing walked slowly, with rapid footsteps approaching behind him, and then walked around in front of him.

Lin Fengzhi stopped him, took out his mobile phone from his pocket and handed it over, "Leave your contact information."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

708K 27.3K 30
Sophia Dalton, an innocent girl who is trapped but doesn't know it. Living in a perfect world her parents created for her, she is as happy as can be...
8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...
7K 182 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...
7.7K 148 24
Author name: Canned Moon/罐装月亮 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 24 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed The docile and cowardly Littl...