Y!DSMP x reader oneshots!!

By NadrewJacky

I don't do descriptions lovelies. Just read if you would like! More

Introduction!
❤️Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, & Phil💙
✨Bench trio✨🥺🔫
Requests - CLOSED
💙Ghostbur/revivebur 💙
🌲🫧Karlnapity🫧🌳
Announcements
Another announcement :D
💛🖤Wilbur and Tommy❤️🧡
🧨Wilbur &Tommy pt.2🧸
💚🟢Charlie Slimecicle🟢💚
💛Tubbo💛
Announcement
🧸Multiple SCP🧪
✖️Schlatt✖️
Schlatt
🐏The Ram and the Lamb🐑
🌲Fundy🦊
🩵Karl🟪
🟪🌀Karl pt.2🌀🟪
🤍Tommyinnit❤️
💙Quackityyy🩶
🖤Quackity el whackity💙🦆
⚫Quackity🔵
🢩Quackity🢢
It's section time!
DT Manhunt .. (Spooky Halloween AU)
Little Queen - Eret
𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 - 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜. THE FINALE
❤️BadBoyHalo🖤
🖤 BadBoyHalo pt.2 ❤️
Clingy Duo - Nights Are Cold
🟢Dream🟢
Dream - My Little Cow
💚Philza🤍
🟢Philza pt. 2⚪️
Philza
Poll/Questionnaire?
🏕Ranboo🔪
Sleepy Bois Inc
🧨TNT duo🧨
TNT 🧨 duo
DT Manhunt pt. 2
Technoblade
🎄Twelve Days of Yandere🎄
WilburSoot
💙Ghostbur/revivebur pt.2💙
Eret
Ranboo/Mr. Palm
Sleepy Bois Inc.
Callahan
Sapnap
Tubbo
Awesamdude
Who's next?
Philza

Little Queen pt. 2

579 15 0
By NadrewJacky

I kicked at the maid, glaring defiantly at her. She stood in front of me, hands holding a  fine dress that looked expensive.

"Please calm down miss. I just need to know which dress you prefer." She switched the dress out for a different one. It was an agua green one and had tiny butterflies up it. 

I stood defensively still, giving her a pissed off look. Why the hell did I agree to this. No, I know why. I had to. For Maria. 

I hope she is okay. I mean, king Eret said he released her with some warning, so she must be okay. Maybe I can visit her? Or even better, escape here with her so we can live free someplace.

The maid was now hanging up the two dresses. She then turned around to face me.

"Alright dear. We can choose after your bath. You most definitely need a good scrub." She smiled sweetly, clasping her hands in front of her. I stubbornly stepped around, not agreeing to this. I will not have a bath. I don't need one.

I smell fine. I think I had a shower a month or so ago. I honestly don't smell too bad, right?

I smelled myself and immediately gagged. I smelled like dying rats that were found in a dump. But no, I mustn't get a bath! I don't want one!

The maid looked at me kindly and then stepped away, going to the bathroom. Beyond the door of this closet I heard her turn on the bath water.

I furrowed my eyebrows towards her direction as she walked back in.

"Alright miss, come please. You need to get a bath."

I crossed my arms and stood defiantly, puffing out my chest.

"No! I don't want one!" I hissed. Somehow it came out angrier than I ment. Jeez. I didn't want to scare the lady. Who knows, she probably is poor and needs the money. 

She continued a sweet demeanor and grabbed a few towels from a closet shelf.

"Well the king ordered you to get a bath and change of clothes, so I must do what is ordered."

I sighed and frowned to myself. What would happen if I said no? Would I die or something? Surely not.

"What if I say no?" I said.

She held the fluffy and quite comfy looking towel in her hands, turning to face me.

"If you don't I will have to get king Eret and he wouldn't be pleased. At the moment he is in a meeting, so best not disturb him, right?"

I huffed angrily and nodded my head stubbornly. 

"Fine!" I blurted out, uncrossing my arms in the air as surrender. She went cheeky and walked over, giving me her hand.

I grabbed onto her soft hand and followed as she walked, going into the bathroom.

She guided me over to the bath, which was full, as she shut the doors and grabbed soaps. I looked at the huge bath and couldn't help but smile a bit. Maybe it wouldn't be bad staying here.

I do hate him and the royals, and I can keep on hating, but I'll like this not having to scrounge for food or a place of shelter.

The hot water sent warmth of evaporation into my face, the steam soothing me a bit. The maid came back over to me and stood beside me, soap held in her hands.

"Do you need help unchanging miss?"

I snapped my head up to her with wide eyes. I didn't want to unchange in front of her. She could be a pedo or something! Who knows!

I started stuttering a bit, not knowing what to say. She understood me and turned away from me, back facing me.

"I'll look away." I mentally thanked her for this and slowly yet surely stripped off my dirty clothes. I looked over at the bath and tiptoed over to it, stepping my foot into the hot water. 

It sent warmth and comfort into my body, so I hopped the rest of the way into the bath, submerging into the water. My head popped out from the tub when I finally hit the bottom. Seemed like a deep bath, like a hot tub I have seen before. I heard they were deep too.

"Are you finished miss?"

I looked over at her as I floated around a bit, enjoying this big bathtub.

"Mhm." I hummed. She turned back around smiled gently at me, walking over to the bath side.

"Do you know how to wash yourself miss?" She asked, curious to know if I actually knew how to wash myself correctly.

Honestly, I was never taught. Knew math and reading, but not washing myself stuff. I think you just use water.

"Just use water?" I questioned, wanting to see if that's right.

She chuckled and shook her head slowly. "No, that's not right." She placed down the soaps beside her on the bath ledge.

"Would you like me to help clean you? I can teach you how to clean right."

I thought about it for a moment. She seemed nice enough, nothing bad or any ulterior motives. I would actually like to know how to wash myself too, so why not.

"Yes... please." 

As I said, I'm dignified. I have respect for people I deem reasonable to deserve it. And this lady deserved some respect.

She got some soap one her hands and motioned me over. "Come here dear." Her soft voice spoke.

I floated over in the warm water, going to the edge, my head just by the end. I looked up at her as she scooped some water onto my hair, getting it wet. As she did, I swore I saw some bugs and stuff fall out.

The maid then got some soap on her hand and started to scrub my hair. She did this a few times until when she rinsed it, the water was clear.

Then she cleaned my back and such, showing me any extra places I had to remember, such as behind my ears.

I took notice in what she taught me, and soon, the bath was done. She brought over the towel for me and handed it to me, facing away. Thanks lady.

I stepped out of the warm bath and wrapped into the towel, feet pattering across the tile floor. The maid looked back around and faced me again, now drying my hair off with a blow dryer. 

Once done, she combed through it and dried me off with my towel. The maid then guided me back into the closet where she held out the 2 dresses again. 

"Alright, now which one do you want?" She asked. I just stood there with the towel wrapped around me, looking clueless. She sighed softly and put down the one dress, choosing the aqua green one for me.

"Here you go." She handed it to me as I glanced at it. I didn't want to wear a dress. They were uncomfortable and awkward to be in all the time.

"I'll be waiting outside in the hallway. Please call me if you need help." And with that, she walked out of the room, closing the doors behind her. 

I then looked down at the dress. I guess I had to wear it for now.

My body shook free of the towel, it dropping down on the floor into a pile at my feet. 

Then I stepped into the dress that was already unzipped for me. I pulled it up and it seemed to fit perfectly, making me look quite nice. I reached back and struggled to zip the back, but eventually I did.

After 20 minutes, I walked out into the hall. The maid had waited for me by the door. Shoes were in her hands now, and she leaned down to set them by my feet. 

I guessed I had to wear them, so I stepped into them, having them get put on my feet. She buckled the straps on the flats and then lent a hand down to me.

I sighed and gripped onto her hand, now starting to walk with her down the hallways.

It was silent, neither of us talking. Maybe it was just her professionalism, but she was too quiet for my likings. I always need someone to talk to, or I get horribly lonely.

The castle was huge, cause we were still walking down the same hall, only now turning to a glass door. It seemed to enter into an enclosed with grass and a pond.

She walked me into the area, shutting the door behind us. The place was rather big, much space in it. 

I was nervous but trailed behind the maid, glancing around at everything. I heard the sound of rushing water from the pond and an occasional bird sound thingy.

Once we walked in a bit more, the maid stopped, looking out to the grassy water edge. I stopped too and looked over as well.

King Eret was sitting on the grassy turf, feeding bright pink flamingos. They all seemed so tame as they ate from his palm.

He soon noticed our presences and turned his head, seeing us. A gentle smile painted his lips as he stood up, finishing feeding the pet flamingos. King Eret brushed his hands off from the foods and faced us.

"I brought miss Y/n your majesty. Was your meeting as expected?" The maid asked with a bow of respect. I just glanced at her like she was weird. Why bow to anyone? That seemed stupid, just like all those dumb royals.

"It was, thank you for asking." King Eret smiled. Their deep voice was nice to hear almost, and I saw the crown ontoP of his head, shimmering in the sunlight. I remember a few hours ago they and a few guards had to rip it off my hands. 

I was in my own thought, not paying attention at all as he walked over to me, kneeling down.

"You can go now Georgia." His deep voice sounded, snapping me from my thinking. The maid had now left me, which I wasn't too glad about. I wished she had stayed. She was decent.

I now looked at the person in front of me, glaring at them slightly. Their light brown eyes met mine as they chuckled a bit, patting me on the head.

"You look very nice in that dress little queen."

"Why do call me that?" I snapped back, giving him a harsh look. He was surprised a bit by my tone, but shook it off almost immediately.

"Because it's a nice nickname. I like it." 

I looked away from them, seeing the pink flamingos. I didn't want to talk to this fool. The birds instead intrigued me. So pretty and pink.

King Eret's gaze met mine as he also looked at the birds, a smile making its way onto his face.

"Pretty birds, am I right? They're my favorite." 

I hummed a bit and looked back at them. He looked back at me.

"Y'know, I think you'd like to see them up close, am I right?" He smirked, showing off his shiny white teeth.

"Yes. I would, King Eret." I said their name in a mock full tone, not wanting to say his stupid name. I don't like him too much.

"You can call me Eret." He stood up and reached down, gripping onto my hand. They dragged me to the pond side near a flamingo. 

"This one's pebbles. She's a pretty cool bird, really chill." 

I shook his hand off mine and gave him a small glare for a bit before looking at the pink bird. It looked so pretty, so I reached out and pet it.

Their feathers were so soft and fluffy as I pet it. Eventually it came near me more, so I hugged it a bit, the bird allowing me. She was really tame.

Once I let go of the bird, she stepped away and walked off. I looked back at Eret and gripped onto their cape. He looked down with wondering eyes.

"Why are you holding my cape?" Eret questioned, raising a brow at me. I looked up and hugged in pride.

"I'm not holding your hand."

They nodded in understanding and then started walking, me following since I don't want to get lost. My feet padded behind, my hand gripping their cape. 

We exited the place and went back into the palace, walking through the hallways once again.

"Are you hungry." Eret asked, seeming kind. He looked back at me while we walked, so I nodded a bit. This made them chuckle a bit, then turn back to face forward as we walked.

Eventually we got to a kitchen, so I let go of their cape and roamed the humongous kitchen, crawling over things and opening drawers.

Eret was going through cabinets too, searching for something to feed me. I just watched occasionally as I explored. Then I found a window ledge, so I sat on it, watching out the window.

"Found it!" She said, making me look back. Eret held a jar of animal crackers in her hands, shaking it a bit with anticipation. 

She walked over to the ledge I sat at and sat down beside me, holding the jar on her lap. Eret unscrewed the cap as I turned around, facing her now. 

Eret reached in and pulled out a few glazed crackers, handing me them. I took them gratefully and started munching on them, just as Eret did.

"So.." She said, making me turn back my attention. "What's your favorite color."

I chewed my crackers a bit then spoke. 

"I like the color f/n, what about you?"

She chewed some of her cookie as well, then answered me.

"Not sure. Maybe a blueish green, just like your dress." 

I nodded a bit and chomped into another cracker, silence following back over to us.

We just sat there and ate for a while, an occasional question breaking the silence as we ate. They weren't bad questions, and I liked answering them. One was my favorite animals, then another was food. I enjoyed answering the simple questions.

Once we were done eating, she put the cookies away in the cabinet across the kitchen. 

She came back over and took my hand, dragging me off to places again.

⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮

I have been living with the king for a while. They are nice I guess, so I do respect them a little bit. I found out baths are much fun, and I like to paint arts. But I still have a pain to see Maria. I miss her and want to see her again, so I'd ask Eret today.

I walked up to their desk, which was where she was sitting, working on something. I gently nudged her shoulder, making her look back to me.

"Yes little queen?" Damn that nickname. I still don't like it.

"Can I go see Maria today?" 

Eret sighed and put down her ink pen, fully turning their body towards mine. 

"Y/n, you know we can't."

"But why?"

"Because I said so."

"That's a stupid reason."

"I don't care, now skiddattle, I have some work to finish."

She shooed me off as I frowned deeply. I walked down the halls with a sneer, wanting to see Maria still. All I ever did was stay in this palace. It was so boring. It sucked.

Then I got an idea. Why not just leave? I'd be right back anyways. Yeah, then I can go see Maria.

A smile lifted onto my face as I hopped a bit, starting to sprint down the hall towards the door. I burst through the door and sprinted through the grass, out of a fence. I could see the market down the hill and skidded down, messing up my dress in the way.

My feet swung past as I made it to Maria's tent, which still stood brightly. Beyond it stood Maria, handing a customer a bag of fruits. I ran happily behind the stand, tackling her behind with a hug.

She looked around quickly with a shocked face and immediately turned to give me a hug.

"My goodness. How are you jellybean? Why are you here?" I smiled up at her with a toothy grin and hopped a few times.

"I came to see you." But then her face became rather worrisome. She crouched down to me and talked in a muttered whisper.

"Y/n, you can't be here, okay?" Why though? I can see her, so why is she saying this.

"Why? I can see you."

"No, no. You can't. I agreed with king Eret I wouldn't see you." I gasped at her words. So it was Eret's fault. No wonder they didn't want me seeing Maria.

She shook me a bit and looked down at me.

"Y/n you have to go. Now." Her voice and face was full of concern and fear. "Just go, please."

"B-But.." She pushed my shoulders a bit, trying to get me away from her. "I wanna stay with you though!" I said, trying to fight back to stay.

"No, you don't understand jellybean, I want you here, it's just-"

"Maria."

Both our heads snapped to the deep voice. Eret was standing there, a pissed face painted on their features. Many citizens had hid away or backed off into their own homes and stalls. 2 guards were on both sides of Eret, standing tall with their shining armor.

Maria trembled a bit and went in front of me, a hand back in reassurance. I clung to her hand and peeked around her, seeing the disruption.

"I thought we had an agreement." He spat, light browns flickering with discontent. Maria shuddered a bit, so I squeezed her hand, trying to comfort her. 

"I know my king, I-I didn't mean t-to see her."

This wasn't fair. I could see her, I wanted to see her. Maria was my greatest friend, and Eret can't stop me from doing so.

"I said I wanted to see her!" I spoke up from behind her, now scooting more to her side, so I could be seen better. Eret narrowed their eyes at me with a disapproving stare. 

"And I said no. You don't listen, you know that."

He glanced back up to Maria, eyes hardening once more.

"Maria Hummel. You know our agreement and what will be done."

"B-But my king, I didn't m-mean to! Please b-believe me!" She pleaded, starting to shake a bit. My hand held hers snuggly, trying to comfort in the small ways I could.

"Guards, please get Y/n back to the castle." Eret ordered, face not changing from that horrible sneer that lay on Maria.

The guards started moving and came to the stall, grabbing me away from Maria with quite some force. Our hands separated as they tugged me off her. Maria pleaded for me back, but none listened.

I kicked and squirmed around in the guards hold as we passed Eret. I managed to break free for a second and kicked as hard as I could into Eret's shin.

He gasped and yelped, holding his leg while giving me a glare. The guards then grabbed me again and held tightly, dragging me off again.

I could see Eret as I was taken away. He grabbed to his belt and grabbed a dagger. My eyes went big as he went Maria's way, disappearing from my view.

I yelled and kicked around, but it was no use, they wouldn't let go. The guards had dragged me to the palace and locked me in my room. 

Panic sent onto me quickly and I started trying to get out, scratching at the door while tears pricked my eyes. He can't touch Maria! He can't! I need Maria!

For a while I kept trying to get out, but I couldn't. And the vent was on the ceiling, high up from me. The windows were locked cause I tried saving a pigeon on the roof before and almost fell off.

I sat in my bed, contemplating what to do now. I couldn't do anything else, so why not give up. Sure, might as well.

I sighed sadly and laid down on the bed, snuggling into the fluffy covers. They enveloped me into a warm daze and I soon feel asleep, darkness welcoming me to sleep.

When I woke, it was because of a sound. My door had opened and someone walked in. My eyes fluttered a bit and adjusted to the room, my eyes lying upon Eret. 

Her hair was a bit messed up and a dying crazed look was slowly falling off her expression. Eret had blood splattered on the lower part of her white blouse. It was Maria's, wasn't it?

I was stuck from movement as she walked over, sitting beside me on the bed, now combing through my hair gently.

"Did you have a nice.. nap?"

I won't answer her now. She will answer my question.

"You... did you..." I couldn't spit out the words. I just couldn't say it.

She chuckled, her voice deep as she snuggled beside me, hugging me in a gentle hold.

"Yes."

That was all she had to say. In that moment, my heart felt like it split in half. Tears started spilling from my eyes, sliding down my face. I started to dry out and grip her shirt with a pained heart.

Eret looked down at me and held me close, trying to comfort me.

"I know, I know, let it out." She said, her voice soothing me. A hand patted my back when I turned to her, gripping her shirt, my head pushing into her stomach.

I was so hurt. My only friend Maria, the one who taught me most I knew, and was like a grandmother to me, was gone. And it was all Eret's fault.

My hands clenched the white fabric. My anger came out as sadness and I just couldn't hurt him back like he did to me.

Eret let out a slow sigh and rubbed circles in my back. His eyes looked at my small form, feeling sorry for how much I was hurting.

"Please don't cry. I'm here, little queen. I'm here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 171 26
SUPPORT VICTIMS
4K 76 9
>REQUESTS CLOSED< Yandere dsmp x reader •Oneshots/Headcanons/Imagines (Doing it out of boredom, so don't expect anything too big :)
196K 1.9K 48
Thank you so much for 121k reads 🧍 I really appreciate it :) Dream Georgenotfound Sapnap Wilbur Nihachu Quackity Karl Eret Awesamdude Ph1LzA (pla...
876K 12.6K 62
x readers only lol (NO LONGER UPDATING: i do not support wilbur soot)