Two Alpha's

By wafflesharkz97

Benji found himself wondering off pack grounds trying to get away from his Father. His father was trying to s... More

Memory
Betrayal
Fawn
Pack
Herd
Cuddle pile!
Him
End?
Back?!
{18+}
Not a chapter just a notice!!
The big day
Baby Boy
Alone.
Author's Note
Sister
Author's Note
Back?!
Thanksgiving
turning 18
Names
New years!
Siblings
IM A WHAT?!
Kiss
!! A/N !!
Memories..
A/N

Pack Doctor

189 7 0
By wafflesharkz97

A/N:

Mb I was reading some werewolf wattpad stories😔. They just be fire sometimes then sometimes I question what's happening. Also sorry for changing up the story I bit. I didn't touch this story in a bit and whenever I did again I was like "uhm... what?" I read some of the comments and honestly I did have a laugh or two outta some of them. Most made me smile, anyways. Enjoy my lovely's ♡!

Recap

Noah's pov:

I was in the forest, following a wolf. I'm a very smart person. Don't you think?

I got startled whenever I saw the same wolf in front of me. I take a step back and it growls. Okay not going anywhere. I stand still as it starts to walk closer to me sniffing the air. My heart quicken with every step the wolf made.

Am I about to die?

-end of recap-

As it stalked closer to me, I start to get nervous. I don't know what's happening to me right now. All i'm thinking about is how soft the wolves fur must be. How beautiful it is, and not at all like 'Oh Noah it's a wolf. It could literally brutally kill you.. but nah think about the fur. We love that.' I slap myself mentally from that.

I hear a snap and come back to reality, realizing it's a step away from me. It looks up at me tilting its head, it looks confused..?

I tilt my head as well copying the wolves actions to hopefully leave with all my limbs. I raise my brow, questioning what it wants. The wolf then sits down and point it's nose to me then to the ground. I take that as a 'sit down' and do so. I sit criss-cross, making sure I have enough space between me and the wild animal. I'm honestly questioning why it's even allowing me to be this close, it's honestly insane.

We make eye contact and I get lost in the wolfs dark blue eyes. They reminded me of the ocean after a storm, i've never seen such mesmerizing eyes. I was so mesmerized that I didn't even notice the wolf moved closer, being an inch from my face. I get straddled and my heart pounds faster. The wolfs ears perk up and moves closer. What is it doing..

I lean back, my hand slipping on the grass below. My head hits the forest floor gaining a wince from me. This seemed to straddle the wolf and practically run to my head and make sure it's okay. I'm honestly shocked at its actions. It sniffs my head, licking my forehead, shocking me even more. I stay still, I don't want it to think i'll hurt it. But for some reason I believe it won't.

Then it does something that is beyond shock. It wines. The wolf wines. I sit up and it starts to push my back forward, usually all it's might. I slowly get up and brush off the dirt on my shirt and pants. It then grabs my pant leg and starts dragging me. I'm so confused right now.

I muster the courage to finally speak. "Woah there. Slow down, you might rip my pants." The wolf naps it's head back looking at me with wide eyes. I put my arms up in defense. Did I scare it? It then lets go and starts walking to direction it was taking me and stops. Turning around seeing if i'd follow. I guess i'm following a wolf now.

I'm a bit hesitant as I walk be hide at first but start to gain courage that it won't harm me in any way. For some reason I feel connected to this wolf. I feel something pulling me towards it. I then see a house in the distance and hear people talking. Where am I, did I just get kidnapped by a wolf.

', No, you didn't get kidnapped by a wolf. Are you humans this dumb?,' I almost miss hearing it because of how quiet it was. I stand still, looking around startled. Who just said that. The wolf looks up at me, tilting its head in confusion. "Did you hear that?" I ask the wolf already knowing I won't be able to get a response outta it. To my surprise it shakes it's head 'no'. I swear this is a dream.. there is no way i'm in the middle of the forest somewhere with a wolf. Who can understand me? There is no way.

"Robin!" I hear someone say from the big house, I quickly hide in a bush, gaining some scratches from the branches. The wolf looks at me confused, and turns. I follow it's eyes and they land on a older women, looking that she is in her early 40's. She has light brown hair and honey brown eyes, wearing a tank top and blue jeans. She holds out a pair of shorts to the wolf, it grabs them then hides be hide a tree. The women walks over to my hiding spot, she holds a smile of amusement.

Crack. What the heck was that sound, that sounded painful.

"Oh dear, what are you doing in there?" she says and grabs my arm. Pulling me out of the bush, I stand up straight blushing a little from embarrassment. Her eyes widen as she looks up at me, she short.

"I uhm.."

"Your just a beast aren't you?" I stare blankly at her confused. Her eyes trail to my arms, without a single word she starts dragging me to the big house. As I take a bigger look, more houses begin to show. Secret village?!

We get to the door of the big house and she opens it wide. That immediately catches the attention of everyone. My eyes go wide from the attention. I need to get out of here. The sun starting to already rise. The women somehow sensing my panic, drags me inside and closes the doors. "Don't worry, your okay. Now let's get you to the pack doctor to get those looked at. Might be able to heal in a few minutes but always good to check!" she smiles and drags me someplace else, pack doctor? What?

We get to a white door, she knocks waiting patiently. The door opens with a creak, ow need to fix that. "Oh hello luna! How may I help?.." The women looks over and see's me wide eyed. She steps out of the way, "I'm sorry I know this is your day off but-"

"It's okay luna" She smiles softly and the women beside me whom she called Luna drags me in the room pushing me to sit on the couch. At this point I feel like i'm a puppet. I haven't been able to decide where I wanted to go for a couple of hours now!

"Hello! I'm the pack doctor but you can call me Ellie. Now let's take a look at your scratches. Could you take your shirt off?" I look at her weird and look back at the women called Luna. She smiles at me, I do as Ellie says and take off my shirt. Revealing my muscular top half. (Yes I had to add that detail✨)

"Oh my.." I follow her eyes and land on the scar I have on my chest. "Don't worry about that one, i've had it since I was little." I get up and turn around showing it goes from my chest to my back. "That must've been painful.." Ellie says with a sad sigh.

I shrug my shoulders and sit back down, Ellie gets right to work and starts to patch up any bleeding scratch's and puts medication on them. I sigh, catching the attention from Luna.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you my name. Silly me. Hi, My name is Raya and im the Luna here." she politely smiles. Wait, so he name isn't Luna? Then why did Ellie call her Luna? Im confused. Which name do I use.

"Mom, I just met him and you already stole him." a man panted out. But let me say, this man is beyond handsome, and quite adorable. I couldn't help myself but stare. He then turns his head to me and we lock eyes. For some reason my heart is beating a lot, for some unknown reason.. I want to kiss him. His eyes were the honey brown, with green and blue flakes centered in the middle. He had brown hair that laid in messy curls. He is fit but not to much, probably around 5'9. Not to tan but not to pale, he is perfect. I see his cheeks turn red from our eye contact and look away, I look away noticing what I just thought.

I shake my head and stand up, putting back on my shirt...

Robin's pov:

I look away embarrassed from sharing eye contact with my mate for two long. I hear shuffle, I look over and see him putting his shirt on. I feel Zack, my wolf,  whimper not wanting him to put it back on. His muscles flex so perfectly. He is tan, black hair that fell to his ears and a little over his eyes. He had dark black eyes, I could get lost in them forever. Everything about my mate was already perfect. What confuses me is why didn't he shift when we saw each other? Does he not want to?

I feel Zack whimper again from that thought.

'It's okay Zack, i'm sure he has a reason' I say comforting him. He nods in agreement and goes to the back of my mind.

My mate clears his throat. "Uhm.. Where am I exactly?" His voice is so deep. I swear I had to rethink what he just said. I knot my eyebrows together, confused. Can he not smell the other werewolves around? I step closer to him, "Your in my packs territory." He looks at me confused.

"You mean like a village?" I look at him wide eyed and look back at my mom. She has the same expression. My mom speaks up "Tell me, where do you think we are?" He takes a moment to think and opens his mouth.

"Secret village."

It went dead silent. Is he serious right now? Is my mate dumb? Oh not please don't tell me I got the hottie that is stupid. He gulps, grabbing his phone he looks at it and turns towards us.

"Lovely to meet y'all, but I have school and i'm my sisters ride and of course my own ride too. My parents would be worried if i'm not there." He rambled out trying to sneak out of the room. He succeeds but walks back in the room closing the door.

"Why is there a whole group of people that just called me Alpha? What's with these weird names.." I hear him mumble the last part. Does he not know?

I walk to him and ask calmly. "How old are you?"

"18, just turned it today."

"What are you?" Us now making eye contact.

"Uhm. Human?" He says like a question. He doesn't know. I mindlink my dad the information I just got. I grab his sleeve and drag him out of the pack house, walking to my house. My house is pretty far so me and my mate could have some privacy. I unlock the door still holding my mates sleeve and push him inside gently. As I close the door locking it, I hear him say. "Did I just get kidnapped?"

"No. You'd didn't get kidnapped. But I have a question." He nods. I could tell he was freaking out internally because of the mate bond. I could feel what he is faintly because we haven't mated but it was still there.

"Do you know what you are?" He looks at me confused. "I already said what I am, i'm a human. What are you some type of alien?" He jokingly says. 

He can't be serious right now. There's no way he doesn't know he is a werewolf. Did his parents teach him nothing?!

"My turn to ask a question. What's your name, and why do I feel drawn to you. Like how I felt drawn to that wolf." I blush, he doesn't know we are mates nor does he know he is a werewolf. This is going to be an issue to fix. A big one.

"Robin, my name is Robin. You?"

"Noah."

A/N:
I wrote most of this in school guys, your welcome.. Glad i'm by the wall in most of my classes. Anyways.

What will happen now?  🫢

MAKE SURE TO VOTE♡︎♡︎

But remember.. have a good day. You have no choice :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 20.5K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
359K 20.3K 27
Sam hasn't seen Cooper Blackwood in five years. Not since the "incident". And now that he's back, Sam wants answers and he doesn't plan to let him ge...
59.9K 1.6K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...
5.8K 353 24
Part 3 (MxM) The story continues. Something is coming to the Lunar River region. While Kristofer, Atlas, Cassius, and the others try to figure out wh...