Summoning the Cold Rivalry

By PanzerSchmuck

13th June, 1987. Tension start to easing between USSR and United States, everything was going smoothly until... More

Chapter 1, The lights&New world
Chapter 2: Contact
Chapter 3: Diplomacy
Chapter 4: New hopes
Chapter 5: Lost Civilization
Chapter 6: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 7: Superpower
Chapter 8: Reinforcement
Chapter 9: Liberation & Downfalls
Chapter 10: Occupation
Chapter 11: Visitors
Chapter 12: Siege
Chapter 13: Looming danger
Chapter 14: Engagement
Chapter 15: The Beginning
Chapter 16: Night raid
Chapter 17: Off shores
Chapter 18: Grave Mistake
Chapter 19: Strike back
Chapter 20: Against all odds
Chapter 21: Involvement
Chapter 22: Blood rain
Chapter 23: First step
Chapter 24: Imminent demise
Chapter 25: Prophecy
Chapter 25.5: Alternative
Chapter 26: Old against new
Chapter 27: Motherland
Chapter 28: Hunts
Chapter 29: Eagle claws
Chapter 30r: Devil dogs
Chapter 31: Unexpected
Chapter 32: Ultimatum
Chapter 33: Sacred
Chapter 34: Operation Sword tip
Chapter 35: Fight of the Valkyries
Chapter 36: Political dispute
Chapter 37: That time
Chapter 38: Invincible
Chapter 39: Weakened
Chapter 40: New era
Chapter 41: Bear and Eagle
Chapter 43: New beginnings
Chapter 44: Invitation
Chapter 45: Transition
Chapter 46: World's conference
Chapter 47: Preparation
Chapter 48: Sunk with all hands
Chapter 49: Calm before the storm
Chapter 50: Great naval battle I
Chapter 51: Great naval battle II
Chapter 51.5: Expedition (Part 1)
Chapter 52: Great naval battle III
Chapter 53: Encirclement
Chapter 54: Great naval battle IV
Chapter 54.2069: Distant past
Chapter 55: Great Naval Battle Finale
Chapter 56: Perspective
Chapter 57: Desert storm
Chapter 58: Turning tide
Chapter 59: Battle for Cartalpas
Chapter 60: Desert Skirmishes
Chapter 60.5: Expedition (Part 2)

Chapter 42: Purposes

801 31 14
By PanzerSchmuck

After the bombing of Esthirant, nothing really cool down since the locals didn't surrendered even if Ludius tell them to stay down, multiple rebels are going on over the continent thus reducing the influence of Parpaldia empire more and more. Many sentiments against royal family is spread all across. The war may seem over but in it core it would be far from finished, many revolution going on over the empire, more than enough to subdued the empire completely and went way over American control.

Through harsh ruling of the noble put a scar that instilled itself into people's heart and they see this as a perfect time to take their life back thus prolonged the entire war longer that even America has to issued a retreating orders and have the local clear it for themselves. Members of noble ran in seperate direction to save their dear lives.

"Why does it have to be like this!?" Remille cursed at the situation.

She been running for many hours and yet it seem people seem to be in pursuit of her faster and better.

"Where is she!?"

"We lost her already? Quick! Search the area!"

The pursuers ran over the streets in broad daylight, carrying various weapon in their hands. She remembers well of what happened yesterday, Esthirant goes up in flame. Every bits of their progress was made in vain, the news already spread that Parpaldia empire lost the war. They were defeated in a mere month. Just how? How is that even possible? Who to blame for this other than themselves who start the war first, if the decision of pulling the troops back from 'Alaska' was made everything could have been avoid but their ignorant refused to do so.

The empire got a feeling of shooting themselves in the foots here and they will never forget it.

"Are you those noble?"

A voice came from behind her, startled. Scared to turn around.

"Answer me"

The mysterious man walk closer to her, with each steps louder. The man put his hand on her shoulder.

"Miss Remille? I was looking for you"

Surprised she turned around, it the former head executive of 3rd foreign affairs. Kaios. Apparently he is escaping from the ruckus, either way she felt a tad bit of hope.

"Come with me, let's get out from the city"

Ever since his failure, leading to the doom of Parpaldia empire. He chooses to repent himself for it, he lead Remille out in hidden. Every words that American diplomat said still stuck with him, no joke that they got absolutely humbled so he does everything to make himself survive in this situation.

Running off into the street, then Kaios does something unbelievable.

"That-! I found her! She is here!"

It catch the attention of the pursuer and they ran his ways, he pinned Remille down to the ground hoping to end the war by sending her to the American once and for all. They ran to him in surprised.

"Woah.. good job man! You're a lives saver!"

"Shit, it actually her!"

Remille is captured, Kaios walk along with the group waiting to see how this goes.

"What are you planning to do with the noble?" He asked them.

"Just feed them to a pig I guess, that where they belong. My ancestors from Riem was also ended up dying because of these asshole"

Kaios think for a second and concluded that he will do it his ways.

"That wouldn't do any good.. i have a better idea" said Kaios.

"What is it?"

"We can use her as a trade to end this war"

Suddenly Remille start getting angry at the sight of her being give in to the enemies.

"I can hear you! You know!?" She shouted.

"There shouldn't be any problem of giving her in but.. what about other noble?" The man detaining Remille asked.

"We can just kill them" Kaios answer.

"..Good luck with it then, we will give her in tomorrow night if that okay. I hope this will bring us for a better, a lives with more freedom than this"

"That a deal"

He shake hand with the guy, he happy that the war will come to an end and he will be safe, but what to do from here can be decide later.

Location: Qua-toyne, Qua-toyne principalities, Rodenius
14th September, 1632, 11:00 AM

"Breaking news! Breaking news! Esthirant was completely decimated by American! Read the news to know more!"

The errands boys shout on the street, the news was also broadcast everywhere. Though the outcome is already known but this was unexpected, they never thought American forces would just straight up blowing the entire metropolis into hellish flames.

"It seem like the war is going to end" a beast kin said.

"It inevitable anyways, it will be better to do something else" the guy sitting beside him replies.

"Still.. I feel like something is coming, a bigger war"

"Don't you dare jinx it, if it actually happen i will kill you myself"

The man startled at the threats.

"Hahah! Calm down I was joking"

A military transport plane flies past the city, everyone look at it and cheers. Their boys is coming home. They landed in the base and soldiers that was sent to the war walk out, mostly from Rodenius.

Location: Runepolis, Holy Milishial empire, 1st Civilized area
15th September, 1632, 2:00 PM

"This is just ridiculous" a man remarked of the recent report.

"We know that Parpaldia will lose the war but.. this is just cruel"

A bunch of government official of Holy Milishial is discussing and stressed out by Parpaldia empire's defeat, it almost as if the balance just suddenly tilted without them being able to prepare for it.

"Both Leifor and Parpaldia.. they were both defeated in a single month, what the hell is going on?"

Another man shouted in frustration.

"I knew it! We should have interfere the war, now everything we did and all the influence we established in the east is in vain!"

"Calm down senator" the emperor speak out.

He immediately become silent and sit still in his place in order of the emperor.

"We will send a diplomatic team to both Gra Valkas empire and United States. We will invite them to the next world's conference, make sure to not ruin it"

"Yes, your majesty" they replied.

"But your highness, their military prowess is a thing to considered. Both of them. How are we gonna respond if they are acting aggressive toward central land?"

"You dare questioned his highness!?" Another person stood up and point at him.

"It's alright. We will take our time in dealing with them, a decade and a few months mean nothing to us, we can live to ten of thousands years so there's no need to be worry" the emperor speak.

"Yes, your majesty. You're right, there's no need to be worry. We have a various race to fill our rank each with their own ability that could be utilized, it much better than their military which only consisted of humans" The military general explained why they shouldn't be worry on behalf of the emperor.

"To back it up, we have entire alliance of central land and the 7 ancient dragon to help us and even the most powerful mage known to history. Does they really stand a chance?"

This make everyone in the room relief a bit, they completely forgot they have the advantage in everything. The discussion about how would they deal with the rising power of Gra Valkas and United States is come to question and would ended up with them sending an envoys to both nation.

Location: Washington DC, United States of America
15th September, 1632, 2:00 PM

CIA walk into Presidential office, he greet the president before speaking.

"A request come from a former Parpaldian higher up that they surrender, how would we response to this?"

"Have them pay us a compensation and the war criminal" Ronald Reagan replies.

"Sir, they said they will turn in the one that ordered the execution of our citizen and the one behind invasion of Alaska"

The president nodded and told him to continue.

"We haven't found a way back yet but we have something very crucial for ourselves, it the elven dna. If used right we can extend our lifespan by a long shot, i want to know if you will allow this Mr.President?"

"I will allow it but there will be some restrictions, the rule of human right still apply here so don't be reckless. What next is the way back"

"Of course sir, the progress doesn't moved one bit"

"As expected, then atleast we should try to know what is our purposes here and what we're supposed to do"

"Also, start gathering intelligence. We will need it"

"Understood"

CIA agent walk out of the room, USA is making their moves in the global stage. The war with Parpaldia empire has ended for good, the rest is just gonna be them clearing the mess after.

To Rodenius, a day after the initial ending of the war, big celebration was held. Nobody thought they would see a day that people of Rodenius claimed victory against a superpower same with the other in Eastern alliance. It was such happy moments that couldn't be put into a word, only a mere month has passed and everything change so much.

"They actually defeat Parpaldia..?" One of the Altarans murmurs to himself.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Lumies replies.

"Well yes, your highness. But this is far too good to be believable"

"Then you should believe it, i've seen their military first hand and frankly they might even be more powerful than Mu"

He couldn't see how they could be more powerful than Mu, nation in the west is on completely different league compared to the east though he know US military is strong and all but that could be an exaggerations.

"We are actually doubtful of them before, just like you" Tanaka said to them.

"Greeting, prime minister" Altarans bows their heads down.

"Don't need to be formal, so are you going to go back to Altarus?"

"Yes, we will, in a few weeks or so"

"Do you just gonna travel by boat?" He asked.

"It the only thing we have that can get us there" they replies.

"Well you're in luck, you can use our plane for your trip"

"A plane?"

Altarans questioned, though they heard of a plane before but never seen them directly.

"If by plane we can get you back to Altarus in a single day and it much safer than traveling by sea too"

"But.. are you sure this is alright?" They questioned.

"I'm pretty sure of it"

Altarans group thanks him for putting so much effort in saving their nation and being so kind to them. People of new world experiencing the might of Earth first handed, a new story will start now, it a clash between different culture and ideology, then the great war is coming around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 145 8
What if just what if Japan wasn't the only one summoned, instead a plethora of contrasting countries were tied together by the strings of fate, what...
73.5K 3K 49
CONTENT WARNING: Japanese ultranationalism, language, gore depictions, obscene scenery Off to the Orient lay a massive ocean that separated the belli...
796 56 6
Magic and science were made to fight each other, but what if someone was able to combine both and create extraordinary technologies? Here in 'Civiliz...
2.4K 98 4
(Formerly: A New Destiny Unfurled) "Animus in consulendo liber" a mind unfettered in deliberation... This is the motto of Earth's most prominent mili...