Lilliana

By girlyyhii

To them she was a treasure greater than gold. She was an angel that came straight from heaven. To her they w... More

Characters/ Aesthetics/ Quotes
1-Cold
2- we meet again
3- Picnic
4- Wanted
5- Baking
6- Home
7- Dresses
8- Dinner
9- Fun
10- Learning
11- Fair
12- Masks
13- Attatched
14- Wow
15- Misery
16- Empty
17- Talking
18- Prepping
19- New Things
20- Good girl
21- Perfect
22- The rain
23- Scared
24- Breathe baby
25- Do it
26- Pick and choose
27- Her Day
28- Eating Out
29- Favorite Meal
30- Work
31- Ready
32- Pleasure
33- confessing
34- Drunk
35- Doggy
36- Purple
37- Explanations
38- Furthermore
39- Punishment
40- Double It
The End

41- Making it up

4.5K 140 15
By girlyyhii

They hadn't talked to her in hours.

Lilliana had gone through her normal routine all day. She went to the library to help Mrs. May first, she missed working there as much as she used to so she asked Mrs May to add her to the schedule more frequently.

Afterwards Luther was supposed to take her to therapy but he never showed up to pick her up at their usual time which was unusual because he was never late to anything.

Willow ended up taking her, and dropping her off at home afterwards.

When she got there, neither Alexander or Luther was home and both of their cars were gone.

She checked almost every room in the house before texting them.

Lilliana: are you guys okay, is anyone hurt?

           Luther: we are fine, see you when we get home.

She read the message, nibbling on her lip harshly. If everything was okay then why did no one pick her up. And why did no one call her at all today.

The more she thought about it, the more her anxiety rose.

She then remembered what she'd been working on in therapy for weeks. Not allowing her anxiety to beat her.

She just needed a distraction to get her out of the headspace she was in and what better way than baking.

The cookies would take her mind off of things and it would help Lucy and Lexi feel better.

She walked through the kitchen grabbing all the ingredients to make oatmeal raisin cookies before beginning.

She made sure not to make too much of a mess so that everything would be easy to clean up after she was done.

She started forming them into balls before getting an idea. She searched through each drawer until she found the heart shaped cookie cutter.

She laid all of the dough onto the pan before she started pushing the shape into them.

She smiled at the cute little hearts before adding them onto two pans.

She plopped them into the oven then began to clean up.

By the time she finished cleaning and washing everything out, the timer for the cookies went off and at the same time she heard the sound of two cars pulling into the driveway.

She hurriedly took the cookies out and poured three glasses of milk.

She ran to the front door and looked through the peep hole and sure enough it was her guys.

She flung the door open and jumped into the arms of the first person she saw.

Alexander caught her, wrapping his arms around her waist and squeezing her tightly.

"Oh how I've missed you Angel" his words immediately put her negative thoughts at ease.

He slowly lowered her to the ground and walked them further into the house.

She looked up at him and placed both of her hands on either side of his face. "You really missed me?" She said while trying to hide her smile.

He lifted her chin and kissed her lips, "I miss you every single second that we are apart"

And there goes the butterfly's, she giggled and kissed his cheek.

She suddenly felt arms wrap around her waist and a chin rest on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry for not calling you during your lunch baby" Luther kissed her shoulder and sighed.

"It's okay" it wasn't really though.

She turned around and sighed, "you forgot about therapy too"

Luthers eyes widened as he looked over to Alexander before pulling out his phone and sure enough it was the day he was supposed to take her.

He pulled her in closer to his chest enveloping her in a hug, "oh baby, I'm so sorry. We got caught up in some stupid meeting and I completely forgot. What can I do to make it up to you"

Lilliana just shrugged and nibbled on her lip.

The only thing that hurt her was that he was so short with her when texting earlier like he hadn't forgotten about everything today.

That's when a thought sparked, she stepped out of his arms, "maybe I should learn how to drive so that you guys won't have to pick me up and take me places"

Luther placed both hands on her shoulders. "Do you really want to learn how to drive or is it because of my f up today"

In all honesty she hated the idea of driving, but maybe the hassle of taking her everywhere was really a lot for them.

She slowly shook her head.

Luther sighed as he pulled a strand of hair behind her ear, "Listen to me when I say this won't happen again. It was wrong of me to forget about our call, it was wrong of me to be so short with you on text when you'd done absolutely nothing wrong, and it was extremely wrong of me to forget to take you to therapy. I apologize baby, from the bottom of my heart" he held both of her hands in his and squeezed them tightly.

She looked into his eyes and saw how sincere he was. She nodded and kissed his cheek, "don't let it happen again or you're sleeping on the couch"

He nodded and smiled before placing a tiny peck on her lips.

"I see you two made up" Alexander said as he made his way downstairs, changed from his previous outfit.

Lilliana just rolled her eyes and smiled, "you'll never guess what I made" she said while clapping her hands.

they both looked at her expectantly. "follow me" she led them into the kitchen where the two pans of cookies were sitting with the three glasses of milk.

"I figured you both had a bad day and I wanted to cheer you up" she smiled and waited for their reaction.

Luther smiled and once again enveloped her in his arms, "oh we don't deserve you baby" he gave her a tiny peck on the forehead.

"lets eat them and watch a movie" she said before looking around the kitchen for something to put the cookies on.

once she found a plate she moved the cookies and they all went to the living room.

"lets watchhhh terrifier" Lilliana suggested.

They both agreed and started the movie.

She moved her legs to lay on top of Alexanders lap. Soon after though, he moved them.

"I have a wonderful idea actually" he whispered in Lillianas ear before kissing along her jawline.

"I think we should make it up to you, after our behavior today. Don't you think Luther?" his hand began traveling up Lillianas shirt as her breathing became heavy.

Her heart actually felt like it was pounding in her chest. They hadn't done anything sexual in almost two weeks. Mostly because the guys were usually doing a lot of work.

Luther moved to get down in front of her.

He slowly spread her legs and pushed her skirt up revealing her lavender colored underwear.

She suddenly felt a pinch to her nipple and gasped before letting her head fall back. she looked back up to see Alexander smiling at her from ear to ear. she pulled him in closer to her before kissing him.

Their tongues made patterns against each others as she pulled him impossibly close.

She'd missed their hands on her body so much.

Luther laid gentle kisses along her thighs before reaching up and sliding her underwear off of her.

He smiled before sliding her hips closer to him and looking up to see her break from the kiss startled. He placed a gentle kiss on her clit "so pretty"

He ran a finger along her folds before he slowly sunk one into her.

Her head fell back as a moan escaped her lips.

Alexander pulled her shirt up and he ran his finger over her hardened nipple before popping into his mouth.

Luther slowly added another finger as she began to quickly adjust. He curled them up inside of her once causing her body to slightly shudder.

"like that" she whispered out softly

Luther smiled before repeating the same thing but faster. her breath got caught in her throat and her toes curled. "that feels good" she moaned out

Luther removed his fingers suddenly causing Lillianas eyes to snap open as she looked at him.

But they were soon replaced with his tongue as he lapped up her wetness before placing all of his attention on her clit.

Alexander nibbled on one of her nipples and pinched the other causing her to whimper.

he leaned up to kiss her lips again, capturing all of the moans that started to spill from her lips as Luther darted his tongue back and forth over her clit.

He soon returned back to her nipples, biting and pulling one while flicking the other

Whimpers fell from Lillianas lips as she gripped onto both Luther and Alexanders hair. "please d-dont stop" she begged as tears gathered in her eyes.

Luther smiled before sliding his two fingers in her and speeding up both his tongue and his fingers simultaneously.

Her back arched away from the couch as her legs shook and her toes curled. "Oh, oh, OH" she panted out as her orgasm began to course its way through her and she tugged harshly on their hair.

for a second there was a pause of silence where all you heard was her wetness and whimpers as her legs tried to squeeze shut and tears rolled down her eyes.

"oh thank you, thank you, thank you" she panted as her legs tried to close but Luther just held them open.

They were suddenly interrupted which startled all three of them.

*knock knock*

"its me, mom" They all heard come from the front door and Lillianas heart dropped to her ass.

————————————————————————————
Authors note:
Tell a friend to tell a friend, SHES BACKKKKKK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 18.1K 56
This the OLD version of Owning Her, the updated version is on my page! You can still read this, but it has a different ending! but similar plot. "Wou...
36.4K 807 27
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫�...
32.6K 1.1K 7
"Fucking hell, Angel. Don't look at me like that." Anthony urges, holding the side of her neck with his hand. With tinted cheeks, Estella blushed bef...
48.7K 998 44
Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, mature language, spanking, and BDSM-type elements. Slow burn. Plot-heavy. Please don't start...