Using Him, Using Her.

By cookieluvsyou

Naomi Scotts is a trouble maker. She has a troubled past and not a very bright future. A loner in school, no... More

Chapter 1- Bacon! (edited)
Chapter 2- Art scholarship!? (edited)
Chapter 3- What a waste of time! (edited)
Chapter 4- Movie Night! (edited)
Chapter 5- Pregnant!
Chapter 6- Library!
Chapter 7- The Brother!
Chapter 8- Taunting!
Chapter 9- forgiving!
Chapter 10- Getting Sick!
Chapter 11- bonding!
Chapter 12- Jealous!
Chapter 13- A Different Side Of Him.
Chapter 14- Daddy Issues.
Chapter 15- Blast From The Past.
Chapter 16- The Truth Come Out.
Chapter 17- His side of the story.
Chapter 18- Smokers Wall.
Chapter 19- first kiss.
Chapter 20- Joey
Chapter 21- Dog
Chapter 22- In Shreads.
Chapter 23- Red Queen
Chapter 24- Exam Time.
chapter 25- Bad Boy Break Hearts.
Chapter26- Drunken Minds.
Chapter 27- Hospital.
Chapter 28- truth!
Chapter 29- out of the hospital!
Chapter 30- Out Of Time.
TEASER.
Chapter 31- Finding her.
sowwy...
Chapter 33- Facing The Truth.
Chapter 34- (Bit of a filler, sowwy)
Chapter 35- result!
chapter 36- Christmas endings.
Epilogue

Chapter 32- A Secret.

523 8 3
By cookieluvsyou

I opened my eyes as soon as i heard the door close.

I was breathing heavily and thank the lord my heart had only increased slightly, otherwise he would have noticed.

Ryan freaking Stark had admitted he was in love with me.

Granted i was unconscious and wasn't really supposed to hear his confession yet, but HOLY HELL!!

He loved me.

He really freaking loved me.

My heart hammered.

I'll be damned...

Did i love him back?

Was i in love with the infamous Ryan Stark?

Who was i kidding? Of course i was.

I lay awake at night thinking about him, the way he moves, the way he says my name...

If it isn't love it's a very unhealthy obsession.

It was only then that i realised i wasn't alone.

"Doctor." I said with a nod.

"Naomi." He chuckled. "Seems you heard Mr Starks confession."

I nodded. The brown haired doctor smiled. "Ahh young love." He said with another chuckle. "How i miss it." I saw him look down with a smile at the gold band around his third finger on his left hand.

"You regret getting married?" I asked confused.

"Oh, no no no, the exact opposite. I love my wiffe dearly, i mearly meant i missed the dramatic first confession of love. Mine was much less dramatic, i told Cathy when she broke up with her ass of an ex. I was the best friend, the shoulder to cry on. In the end, i was the guy that she had loved all along."

I smiled. "I think your is more dramatic than this... And a lot sweeter too. Least your gets a happy ending." I mumbled the last part but he still heard.

"You can have a happy ending my dear. Just remember, never go to bed angry, forgive and forget, and a jealous boyfriend is a caring one."

"That's your great advice?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"That's all the advice you'll need, the rest comes naturally."

He finished checking me over and scribbled noted down on a pad.

"If you dont want loverboy to knwo you heard his confession, i suggest you go to sleep, or at least fake it. He thinks your still unconscious."

"Thanks doc." He nodded and left the room.

I smiled, what a cool guy!

His wife is a lucky woman.

I lay my head down as a sudden wave of fatigue washed over me.

I cloesed my eyes and willed the oncoming headache to leave.

The door opened and i kept my eyes closed.

I felt a warm hand slip into mine, but it wasn't the hand i was expecting.

"Im so sorry Naomi. I wish it was different. I wish i had time to figure out a better way to tell you. It sucks you had to find out this way." Zac voice was full of guilt and honestly, he sounded so hopeless.

"It wasn't supposed to happen like this. When i first started meeting with mom after dad died... It was supposed to be temporary. I was going to get you two together, sort out all our family issues until i found out the truth. I found out why mom was always so harsh with you and i knew you two would always clash. For months i've wanted to tell you the truth, but i couldn't, that's why i was so distant. If i spent too much time with you, i'd blurt it all out and ruin everything."

He sighed and i wanted to open my eyes and demand he tell me the truth. The heart rate monitor picked up but slowed as i collected my anger and calmed my pulse.

"I dont care if you date Ryan or not. Honestly, your pretty good for him. You've been happier since he's been around, so i guess he's good for you too. When you wake up, we'll talk, i wont take no for an answer. You, me, and as much as you hate her, mom will be there. You'll know the truth, finally."

I felt him kiss my forehead and sigh.

"You'll always be my little sister. I wont lose you over this. I wont lose you. Ever."

I felt his hand leave mine, and a tear slipped out the corner of my still closed eye.

The door creaked open and closed again.

I quickly wiped my eyes and bilnked away any tears that gathered in my eyes.

With eveything with Ryan going on, did i really want a family reunion with my mother?

Heck no.

But my curiousity wanted to know what this big secret was.

Gosh things these last few months really hadn't been easy.

I had a feeling they wouldn't get easy. Not for a while.

Somewhere in the ten minutes of thinking about this big secret Zac was keeping from me, i fell asleep.

I hadn't even realised until i was being shaken gently.

"Naomi. Wake up. Time for your pain meds."

"Doc, are you bribing her awake with drugs?"

As my eyes peeled open, the doctor chuckled.

"It worked didn't it?" I head Ryan and the doctor both laugh until they heard my groan.

"My head hurts." I complained as the bright light forced my eyes to scrunch up.

"Like i said, it's time for you pain meds."

I felt a needle prick my arm and my arm suddenly became numb, and moments later my head cleared like clouds parting, and my mind became clear.

"That's better." I muttered and sunk into the bed.

I felt someone take my hand, this time it was the hand i really wanted to be holding.

"Ryan-" I started but he cut me off.

"No. I need to tell you something. I promised myself i'd tell you the minute you woke up."

He took a deep breath. "I love you, and im sorry Naomi. Im sorry for kissing Jess, im sorry for being such an ass, im sorry for walking away because of the scholarship. After all i put you through you deserve to get something out of it. I was a complete dick."

I smiled and lifted his hand to my lips. I kissed it gently and smiled brightly at him.

"I heard it all the first time, but it somehow it sounds better."

"You heard what i said the first time?"

I nodded, and a guilty red tinge found it's way to my cheeks.

"I woke up a few minutes before you told me. I didn't open my eyes because the light was so bight, and when the finally adjusted, you started speaking. At first i was shocked and then i realised... I love you too. I was going to tell you then, but you went for coffee and the doctor came in... I didn't mean to fall asleep." I smiled as i took in his face.

It was a mixture of happiness, awe, and guilt.

"Why do you look guilty?"

"I wanted to be here, when you woke up the first time, so the first thing you'd hear was me finally admitting im a giant douche, but im a giant douche who loves you."

"I was awake, and it was the first thing i heard, dont beat yourself up about it."

I grinned as he blushed and kissed my forehead.

"What are you grinning about?" He asked, raising his eyebrow, and smirking. Oh, that smirk!!

"Just wondering. How could the school badboy hide the fact he's sucha hopeless romantic?"

He scoffed. "If you dare tell anyone..." He glared playfully.

I held my hands up in surrender. "No worries babe, wouldn't want to ruin your precious reputation." I grinned.

"Hey! My reputation is something i've worked hard to achieve. Badboy is a hard name to get."

I smirked and pulled him too me by his collar, "Yea, but your my badboy."

"As long as you want me babe." He said before planting his lips lightly on mine.

Maybe things could be easy after all.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Sorry for not uploading last week, i was busy!!!

Enjoy this chapter though, i figured it's time to end this, so im gonna say, three or four more chapters before it bye bye Using him, using her.

Sowwy,

But it's been a good run, and well, i hope you've enjoy it so far but IT'S NOT DONE YET SO SMILE!!!

Cookie x

x

x

x

x

x

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
166 5 10
When Emma Harte, a pretty, late blooming, slightly nerdy teen girl who has never shared her first kiss, decides to help her not-brother James, the ul...
288K 9.9K 83
[Completed] Book 1 in The 'Three Words' Series - A/N I know this book isn't written the best and low-key cringe, it was one of my first, sorry. Naom...
88.3K 3.8K 45
[This book is currently under editing.] Now, from what we've all read, most of the OHSHC fan fictions are usually about a girl falling in love with a...