The Gilbert siphoner

Galing kay natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... Higit pa

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06

383 11 1
Galing kay natasha-mikaelson

Elena insists that we should be trained by Alaric on how to defend ourselves even if I have magic for it. "Ana, come on. Get up!" Elena tells me as she shakes me awake.

"Elena, five more minutes and why do I have to get up so early?"

"Because we have to and we need this."

"No, you need this, I have magic."

"You don't have it all the time, now get up." She says and leaves. I get up and get ready knowing if I don't get up she will be back.

_______________________________________

Ric was less then happy to be up so early and I understand how he feels considering I feel the same way. Right now we are in the woods and Ric is showing us how to stake a vampire. He strikes and stabs a dummy in the heart. "So the pressure of your punch ejects the stakes."

"Easy enough."  Elena says.

"Really? It doesn't look easy. But if you think you can do it, go ahead." I say to Elena gesturing to the dummy. She tries to stake the dummy but the stakes stay in the sleeve.

"That's weird."

"You're right, it's totally easy." I say amused at her annoyed face.

She tries again but it doesn't work. "Must be jammed or something." She comments.

"You're not strong enough. Better start lifting some weights, put some meat on your bones." Ric tells her.

"Thanks for not sugar-coating it."

Ric then turns to me and says while handing me the weapon he previously took from Elena. "It's your turn, try to stake the dummy." I try and succeeded in stabbing the dummy in the heart.

"How?" Elena asks shocked.

"Cheerleading. I practice a lot for it." I explain. Ric takes something out of his bag and shows it to us.

"You know what this is?" He asks us.

"A vervain grenade. I've used one before." Elena says referring to that time she blow off Elijah's face.

"Then you know the element of surprise is your only advantage when it comes to a vampire." He pulls the pin out of a grenade and throws it in Elena's hands. "Surprise."

"Oh my god." Elena says and thinking fast I take grenade from her hands threw it in the air further away from us and the grenade explodes."This isn't a joke Ric." Elena says upset.

"You think I'm joking? Vampires will take whatever they want. They will hurt whoever they want. And they'll do it without remorse. It's their nature." Ric says.

"You don't have to use pronouns. You can say Stefan."

"Look, I get why you're here. Stefan hurt you. You don't want it to happen again."

"But you think that she's crazy. To believe that she can protect herself from a vampire who's flipped the switch on his humanity." I say.

"I think you found a way to get out of bed this morning. And that makes you the strongest person I know. I think that you can do pretty much anything." Ric tells Elena.

_____________________________________

Today is the first day of school but to be honest I wish it was summer and that I can go home. I was excited for the first day of senior year but considering everything that happened here in school on prank night my excitement died, but I will put on a smile and pretend I am still excited for others. Especially for Care and Jenna, who is more excited for my senior year then me, even before the prank night.

"Here we are." Care begins as She, Bonnie, Elena and I are standing in front of school.

"Senior year." I finish trying to mach her excitement.

"Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?"Bonnie asks.

"Okay. So prank night was a bust. But we are accepting it, and we are moving on." Caroline says.

"You're right. I mean, why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?"

"Yes! And why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day." The two of them look at me.

"Nothing." I shrug.

"Today's our anniversary." Elena suddenly speaks. "Technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year."

"Yeah. She wins." I say pointing at Elena.

"Are you sure you want to be here?" Bonnie asks my sister.

"I have to be here. I have to put it behind me. New year. New life." Elena says as she goes and enters the school. Bonnie, Care and I share a look and go to follow after Elena.

_________________________________________

The first class of the year is history with Alaric as our teacher. Stefan came into the class wearing a smirk on his face. I sit in front of Caroline, Tyler is behind her, Elena next to her and Stefan next to Elena. Alaric goes over to the blackboard and writes  'AP AMERICAN HISTORY'.

"Welcome back, seniors. Let's turn our brains back on, starting with this country's original founders...the Native Americans." Ric greets the class when Rebekah enters the classroom.

"What about the Vikings?" Rebekah says as she takes a sit next to me and in front of Elena. Tyler, Caroline, Elena and I all look at her.

"There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you?" Ric tells her confused not knowing who she is.

"My name's Rebekah. I'm new. And history's my favorite subject." She tells him and recognition flashes across Ric's face for a second before it returns to normal.

________________________________________

Considering both Care and I decided to continue with our normal activities in school we now have cheerleading practice.  Care and I are stretching when one of the girls on the team asks. "Has anybody seen Dana?" Care and I share a look considering we know Klaus ordered Stefan to kill Dana with her boyfriend Chad on prank night.

"Sounds like you have an opening on the squad." I hear someone says and I turn around and see Rebekah walking towards us. She stops when she comes next to us and starts stretching.

"What are you doing?" Caroline demands as the two of us stop stretching and look at Rebekah.  "Hey. Hey. You can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives." Care tells her.

"Care don't." I tell Care hoping she will stop the argument that is about to happen.

"I'm only interested in yours. Your spunk, your popularity." She looks at something, I turn and see she is looking at Tyler. "Maybe even your boyfriend." She finishes.

"Well you can't be on the team." Care tells her.

"Caroline stop it." I tell Caroline then turn to Rebekah. "You  can join the squad if you want." With that I start to leave dragging Caroline with me.

"Why would you let her on the team?" Care demands to know when we get away from Rebekah.

"Care let me remind you she's still an original who can easily kill the both of us,  plus I don't fancy another concussion from her."

Before she can say anything we hear coach yelling at the football team. "It's not the ballet, ladies. Let's move! Let's move!" We see Tyler stop and go towards the coach they exchange a few words and it looks like Ty is compelling him. After a few seconds coach yells again. "Hit the showers, gentlemen."

I turn to Care and say. "Go deal with him." She nods and goes to talk to Tyler. I continue to stretch and my attention is later stolen by some yelling behind me. I turn around and see Rebekah making impressive gymnastic moves and she ends with a front split. She looks at Caroline and Tyler and send them a smile, she turns to me and sends me a more genuine smile. I smile at her as well.

_________________________________________

After practice finishes I start to leave but Rebekah stops me by calling my name. I turn around and see her going towards me.

"Hey, Rebekah. Do you need anything?" I ask confused why she stopped me to talk.

"Yes, actually I wanted to ask why did you do that."

"Do what?" I ask confused not knowing what she is referring to.

"Allowed me on the team."

"Oh that." I say. "Honestly I didn't want to start a fight and also I don't think you're as awful and mean as you seem. Plus you have Klaus as a brother, can't exactly blame you." I say and she just laughs.

"What do you say about starting over?" She suggests.

"I would love that."

"Well then I'm Rebekah Mikaelson and I think we will be great friends." She says extending her hand for me.

"And I am Anastasia Gilbert, but please call me Ana and I agree with that." I say taking her hand and shaking it. "Well now that we are friends, what do you say about spending the day with me before the bonfire. You're going to the bonfire, right?"

"I am."

"Great, also maybe we could have a sleepover together after the bonfire, I mean. What do you say?"

"What's a sleepover?" Rebekah asks confused.

"How do you not know what's a sleepover?" I ask confused.

"I was in a casket for the last 90 years, thanks to Klaus." She tells me bitterly.

"Well then you can spend the day with me introducing you to the 21st century." I say  as we start walking together away from school.

"I would love that."

"So let's start with sleepover. So sleepover is basically..."

________________________________________

The rest of the day I spent with Rebekah and I introduced her to the 21st century. I also introduced her to Jenna and the two of of them also became friends, the three of us decided to go shopping together soon. Right now I am at the bonfire with Rebekah or Bex, as I now begin to call her. She is trying to pour herself some beer, I tried offering her some help but she declined it saying she can do it herself. And now I am just standing next to her amused by her annoyed face.

"Need any help?" I say in amused tone.

"Shut up." She says annoyed at the fact that I am enjoying her misery.

"You all right there?" Stefan says as he comes next to us.

"Yes, go away." I tell him rudely.

"I thought Tyler would be here." Bex tells me ignoring Stefan.

"You're into Tyler now? That's kind of fickle." Stefan comments.

"When you're willing to give me the time of day again, then we'll talk. Until then, a girl has needs." Bex says and Stefan doesn't respond just walks away over to my sister. They exchange a few words and she walks away as Bex and I are watching them. Stefan turns around and sees us.

Later I go over to grab some more beer for myself. I start to walk back towards Bex but stop when I see her talking to Damon. I decide to wait and just watch them and wait until Bekah attacks him when he inevitably annoys her. Like I thought not long later Bex stands up and so does Damon not long after her. The say a few words and she stabs him with a wooden stick and leaves. She goes towards me.

"What do you say about that sleepover?" She suggests.

"I'd love to." I say and we leave and have a sleepover.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

447K 11.4K 41
Henrik Mikaelson has been reincarnated as Jeremy Gilbert, the younger brother of Elena Gilbert - the latest Petrova Doppelganger whom Klaus is determ...
36.1K 983 26
"I know him." Anastasia's words came out twisted, as her wicked brother stared at her with bewilderment. Perhaps talking about Elijah was not her bri...
78.9K 2K 27
Kenzie Gilbert is dead. Gone is the mute, depressed teenage girl she was before she met Stefan Salvatore. Left behind was the young woman she became...
47.2K 1.7K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...