Pokémon Oneshots

由 Owlwood97

Pokémon x reader stories with various characters from the games! This will be focusing primarily on character... 更多

Calem - New Girl
Serena - Rivals
Professor Sycamore - The Professor's Assistant
Grant - Unspoken Feelings
N - Cherished
Zoey - First Date
Piers - Coffee House
Silver - Arranged Marriage
Goh - First Love
Lance - Next Time
Goh - I Want To Hold Your Hand
Brock - Flirting
Ash - Contest Star
Arven - Daddy Issues
Goh - 1,2,3,4
Sakura - Tea Time
Arven - Space
Leon - Three Chances
Brawly - Savior
Grusha - The Ice Prince
N - Three Years Later
Atticus - Wedding Date
Morty - Past Mistakes
Leon - Hospital Pt. 1
Giacomo - Enemies to Lovers
Red - Mermaids
Goh - Summer Lovin'
Ortega - Princess
Ash - The Tournament
Leon - Sickness
Jacq - Sticky Notes
Leon - Sacrifice
Barry - Sweet as Honey
Leon - Confessions
Goh - Halloween Party
Leon - Hospital Pt. 2
Cilan - Phantom
Leon - Insecurities
Giacomo - Regret
Zoey - Driving
Piers - Trustfall
Silver - Scary Movie
Leon - Rings
Tabitha - Protected
Brock - The Soft Side
Dawn - Tag Team
Hugh - Crashed the Wedding
N - Beach Comber
Marnie - Blind Date
Kieran - Friends? Pt. 1
Milo - Rescue
Gary - Love Actually
NSFW Alphabet [Grusha]
Kieran - Friends? Pt. 2
N - Stable Boy
Bede - Yearning
Goh - My Melody
NSFW Alphabet [Cilan]
Carmine - Tease
NSFW Alphabet [Giacomo]
Marnie - Dance
Kieran - Friends? Pt. 3
NSFW Alphabet [Allister]
Grusha - Frostbite
Gladion - Wouldn't It Be Nice?
Shauntal - Coworkers
Drayton - Pen Pals
NSFW Alphabet [Buggsy]
Sir Aaron - Trapped
Allister - Ghost Stories
NSFW Alphabet [N]
Request Page

Zoey - Secret Santa

217 1 1
由 Owlwood97

Requested by KanadeDivinia263

Zoey x GN Reader

You have been running around the department store in Veilstone City for hours, trying to find the perfect gift, but nothing was standing out. "Come one, there's gotta be something..." You muttered to yourself, feeling overwhelmingly frustrated and annoyed.

"[Name]? You're talking to yourself again?" A voice behind you asked. You turned quickly to see Dawn and Chloe walking toward you. You narrowed your eyes at Dawn. "You." You stomped over while Dawn and Chloe tried to hold in their laughter. "You're the reason I'm running around like a mad person!" You accused, remembering the event that led up to this.

~Flashback~

"Ok everyone! It's time to pull names for secret santa!" Dawn exclaimed excitedly pulling off her hat. Ash walked around handing everyone a piece of paper and pen, "Just write your name then drop it in the hat!" He announced. 

You took the scrap of paper while your Happiny happily took the pen to play with it. Dawn looked over at you and grinned. You narrowed your eyes at her, you didn't trust that grin, not for a minute.

You kept an eye on her as you wrote down your name before giving the pen back to Happiny. You watched as she went to every person in the room, took their paper, then whispered something into their ear. They would all smile and dart their eyes at you before nodding. She did this with everyone except for you, and Zoey.

"Ok [Name]! Paper please!" You tossed the paper with your name into the hat and glared daggers at Dawn. "I know you're planning something Dawn." The girl placed a hand on her chest at the accusation, "I would never [Name]! Just for that, you're picking last! Barry you're first!" She bounded over to Barry, "And remember everyone, if you pull your own name, put it back and pick another one!" 

There were only eight of you participating in this secret santa: Kenny, Dawn, Ash, Goh, Chloe, Zoey, Brock, and you. You watched one by one as each person pulled out a name from Dawn's hat, but half of them had to reach in again for a new name. How was it possible that half the group had pulled their own name? 

Dawn finally came to you and smiled, lowering her hat. "Last name's for you [Name]!" You reached in and grabbed the last scrap of paper, unfolding it to read who you got.

The name "Zoey" was spelled out in front of you and everything clicked all at once as your face heated up.

~Present Time~

"Come on [Name]! This is the perfect chance to tell Zoey how you feel!" Dawn argued, gripping onto your shoulders. You gulped.

It's true that you have had a crush on Zoey since you met her, but she seemed so out of your league, you had never even thought about confessing to her. Should've known better than to tell Dawn though. "Dawn she doesn't feel that way about me..." You muttered, shuffling your feet. "Then how come you're running around for the perfect present for her?" Chloe asked. Your cheeks turned red immediately.

"Do you need help?" Chloe asked sweetly, and you nodded. "I...I still want to get her something nice...even if I never tell her how I feel..." Dawn and Chloe awed, making you even more embarrassed. You shook your head and grabbed both their arms, "L-let's just go already!"

Chloe and Dawn dragged you from store to store in search of the perfect present for Zoey's secret santa gift. "Ok [Name] you were right, shopping for Zoey is hard!" Dawn complained as she went through another rack of clothing. You nodded in agreement.

Chloe popped her head over a set of shelves and looked at you, "What do you like about Zoey anyway [Name]? Maybe it'll help us find something?" "That's a great idea Chloe!' Dawn exclaimed happily before dragging you over to where Chloe was. "You told me you liked Zoey, but not why!?" You sighed, "Do you really need a reason to like someone?" You asked, quirking and eyebrow. "Yes." The two girls answered in unison. 

You closed your eyes and and pictured Zoey's face in your mind. "Well...she's pretty for one. But she also is fiercely loyal and independent. She sticks up for what she knows is right and what she believes in. She finds beauty in simplicity which I find endearing and heartwarming. She always seems to exude this...warmth that draws me to her. She's really like no one I've ever met." 

Something being knocked off a shelf startled you out of your fantasy. When you opened your eyes, you saw Dawn and Chloe looking at you with awestruck looks. "[Name]...that was so sweet! I wish someone thought about me the same way you do Zoey!" Dawn stated. You blushed, "I just told the truth..." You mumbled, looking anywhere but the girls in front of you.

That's when your eyes caught on something. Without a word, you left Dawn and Chloe and walked over to it. Picking it up and staring at it. This was it. "Wow, I bet Zoey would love that!" Chloe snuck up behind you and exclaimed, taking the item from your hand and examining it. "It's perfect for her! How did we miss it!?" Dawn asked. "You really think she'd like it?" You asked, second guessing yourself and the choice. "Definitely! Go before someone else wants it!" Chloe and Dawn pushed you to the register. "Ok, ok!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, everyone was meeting up at your place to do the secret santa exchange. Everyone's carefully wrapped gifts with nametags were stuck under your tree. Brock and his Blissey were helping you and your Happiny in the kitchen getting food out. "[Name] take this out there?" He handed you a plate of cookie. "Got it, come on Happiny." Your Happiny gladly followed you, especially after you gave her a cookie.

Just as you placed the platter down, someone tapped you on the shoulder. "Yea?" You asked and turned to the person. "Zoey!" you exclaimed once you were face to face with the red-head. You were so flustered, you didn't even notice the dust of pink on her cheeks. "Hey [Name]! Where can I put this?" She held up a small blue wrapped present, the nametag hidden from your view. "Oh uh, under the tree." You pointed her toward your Christmas tree and she laid a hand on your arm. "Thanks, I'll catch ya later right?" You nodded, unable to form words. She gave your arm a squeeze then walked away, greeting others as she passed. 

You stared after her for a moment. She...she squeezed your arm? Why? "[Name]! I could use your help!" Brock called out. You snapped out of your thoughts, scooping Happiny back into your arms. "Coming!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, did everyone put there present under the tree!?" Dawn asked. Everyone nodded. "Then grab the one with your name on it and open it up!" Everyone dashed toward the tree, searching through the colorful gifts that bore their name. You had to admit you were a little disappointed to see Ash unwrapping the little blue gift Zoey had brought. But you enjoyed your gift too! It was the collector's edition of your favorite book.

You looked toward Zoey and see her unwrapping your present carefully. As she pulled the item from the wrapping, you watched her eyes light up and a small smile grace her face. The look made your heart swell. She looked so happy. You had found a soft dark red scarf with a Glameow embroidered on it that had reminded you so much of her own. Seeing Zoey happy like that, it's all you could ever ask for.

You decided to step onto onto your patio for now. With everyone moving around excitedly it was getting a little to warm for you. You scooped Happiny into your arms and slid the glass door closed behind you.

Unfortunately it hadn't snowed yet in your little town, but you were hoping it would soon. The clouds overhead and the cold seemed to promise such at least. You held Happiny close to you, making sure to keep her warm.

The sliding glass door opened behind you, "There you are" someone called out. you recognized Zoey's voice instantly and turned quickly. "Zoey! What are you doing out here?" Zoey had the scarf already wrapped around her neck. "I think it's pretty obvious, came to see you!" She walked over and stood next to you, leaning on the railing on the edge of your patio. 

You smiled and leaned against it as well. "Having fun?" You asked. Zoey fiddled with the fringed end of the scarf. "Yea, it's been great. I love this scarf, reminds me of home." "I'm glad you like it so much, I'm sure you're secret santa is glad to see you so happy." "I bet they are...thanks [Name]. You knew exactly what to get me." Zoey smirked, nudging your shoulder with her own.

You laughed nervously, "That obvious?" You asked. Zoey shrugged, "I knew Dawn rigged the secret santa, figured it was so you could a certain someone since she made you pick last. I just couldn't figure out why?" She asked, a dusting of pink on her cheeks. That was off to you. You had only ever seen Zoey blush when she received praise at contests, and even that became a rare occurrence. 

You laughed nervously again, "Oh, well, you know that Dawn..." You tried to shrug off the question, but Zoey kept going. "I just couldn't figure it out...until I overheard you, Dawn, and Chloe talking in a department store." Your face burned at her words, you didn't dare look at her, and your mouth dried.

"I didn't know you felt that way about me..." Zoey mumbled. Welp. No turning back now. "You heard everything?" You asked, glancing at her in you peripherals. Zoey nodded. "I meant every word Zoey..." You tightened your grip around Happiny, who was looking up at you, trying to provide a sense of comfort.

An arm slid around your shoulders, and pulled you closer to Zoey. You finally fully looked at her, blushing completely while she smiled, so nonchalantly. "Does this mean we can go out sometime then?" Your mind was frazzled. "Is this really happening?" You asked quietly. "If you want it to...what do you say?" Zoey asked, leaning her forehead against yours. 

You didn't think twice. "Yes."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

5.5K 197 25
These are a collection of "one-shots" that I think would be cute to have in the anime. I put quotes around one-shots because each chapter is basicall...
370K 4.9K 120
Guess who learned how to write stories for EVERYONE regardless of gender or sexuality! (Because I stopped being in denial and came out as pansexual)...
31K 808 57
(Under editing) Hi, I'm (y/n) and I live in Turffield with my father. I've been through a lot and I want to share my story, well not just mine. It's...
64.1K 466 18
Hello! I know I have not played the game yet, but I think I've watched enough to know the whole story. I'll try to take up on requests if I can. I'm...