There's a STALKER in my attic...

By DarkProfession

[PART TWO OUT NOW!] [F/N] [L/N], a normal city girl living in Japan. It's your last year of High School and... More

- Prologue -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
Fanart !!
Fanart! (2)
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
FINALE
Fanart! (3)
Are you there?
[0]
[-1]
[-2]
[-3]
FANART! (4)
[-5]
[-6]
[-7]
[-8]
[-9]
[-10]
[-11]
[-12]
[-13]

[-4]

311 20 1
By DarkProfession

Splash!

The sound of a water collision reverberated around the room whilst many onlookers spectated leisurely. Your eyes were wide and you staggered to the side to thoroughly process the situation. To Kirigiri's disappointment-- impulse had already taken a toll on you after she tried to ambush you. It actually happened far too quickly for you to understand; but you moved to the side swiftly as if you were acting upon instinct. Rather than landing on you, the water thrown from the bottle went for the other person right behind you-- and that was none other than Shiro Yuuki.

Once more, the crowd of third year students were simultaneously shushed into quietude seeing as yet another bystander had gotten involved all because of Kirigiri's recklessness. The water ended up drenching the majority of his face and white hair, and eventually went to soak his uniform as well. "..."

You instantly covered your mouth in guilt, meanwhile his older brother would've become more hysterical at how much this situation has escalated. Seeing his brother sitting there like a wet dog was both ridiculous and utterly hilarious!
"A-Ah, I'm sorry Shiro! I shouldn't have dodged if it was just going to hit you!!"

Subtle and nonchalant, Shiro wiped his face with his backhand as his eyes eased off to the side--promptly avoiding eye contact after the turn of events transpired. How embarrassing it was to be smacked in the face by water, right in front of you. "...No, it's fine." 'Course, all of this could've been avoided. He wouldn't be ridiculed by his so-called peers if not for the assailant just standing there with her emptied water bottle. "I really don't mind."

He has a knack for not showing his emotions, that's for sure. From how unbothered he looked-- you flat-out assumed that he was some sort of masochist. Only one person could spot the potential danger alluding from him, and that was his brother. Sensing the danger that crept from his aura, those crimson eyes locked onto Kirigiri for a split second; and in that period his hostility quietly crossed her path. "Sei, your girlfriend is pretty pathetic." Shiro admitted aloud as you were in the middle of rummaging through your bag for a handkerchief.

Now that it all soaked into everyone's consciousness, the students in the room became riled up after the unfair counter the redhead tried to execute. Since Shiro became involved, most of the girls in the classroom quickly took the opportunity to stand up and hand him napkins, as well as their tissues dotingly.

"Here, you can use my tissues to wipe your face!"

"No, here!! You can use my jacket if you want to!"

You were ultimately shoved out of your desk space from the ladies throwing themselves at the latest new student. Sighing, you saw the crowd thickening around an already overwhelmed Shiro and stood there holding a cherry-themed pink handkerchief in your dominant hand. So much for helping him-- you were certain he'd have more than enough help on his own.

Considering the twins garnered much attention, it was only a matter of time before they'd forget about you. "No, I'm fine. Thank you." He kept turning down their eager advances one by one, until not one single young lady remained.

"Look at you, mister oh-so-popular." Seeing that the flock was yet again dispersed without mercy, you saw this as an opportunity to place your handkerchief onto the desk of Shiro Yuuki. Watching him tense up at the gesture sent you a tinge of uncertainty- because as you saw it; he'd just turn you down along with many others. "If you don't need it, then that's fine. But if you're going to sit there like a wet dog, you should at least clean your face up!"

You plopped down into your seat and then picked up your chopsticks. Sure, Kirigiri was sending you malicious glares- but you knew better than to feed into her unrivaled rivalry. With that said, Shiro sat in his state of trance staring at the surprising item you left for him before he picked it up. As you started to continue eating your lunch, you didn't realize how much his attention lingered onto your handkerchief.

Receiving something from you was something of a prize. It's already hard enough to express just how happy it makes him.. and you were simply naive for being unable to notice the festering infatuation indulging his behavior.

>[3:00 PM]<

The school day was eventually concluded, hearing as the rhymical afternoon chime played softly through the many speakers decorating the corners of the school. You were one of the first to leave your homeroom after you finished gathering your things. Rather than mingling with your peers, you had an intense headache which persisted throughout class, and even more so once classes ended. What's a better way to get rid of it other than some good ole rest?

"Ugh.." You rubbed your temples as you approached your shoe lockers. Behind you, you could hear dozens of gregarious students goofing around near the corridors, commonly men; who were just poking fun at their other friends. Quietly you exchanged your indoor shoes for your outside ones, yet the distractions surrounding you were only making your migraine worse.

"Hey, [L/N]!" And to your headache's displeasure-- the friendly, chatty oldest was hot on your trail, as he, too had to exchange his shoes. After that he closed it and didn't hesitate to make conversation seeing as you were vulnerable enough. "Would you like to walk home with me and my brother? We are headed to the same place, after all."

Luckily it was always a joy to see Seiichiro. He and his brother were your only friends all things considering. You instantly brightened up with a smile and then tapped the toes of your left shoe against the ground to adjust them promptly, meeting with the optics of the young vibrant male who looked at you. "Yeah, sure! I have a bit of a headache, but I'll manage." You glanced around, "Eh.. Where's your brother, anyway?"

Clearly, he wasn't to be seen.

Your inquiry sparked some curiosities. Seiichiro himself also looked around briefly in hopes of locating the youngest.. but he up and vanished, weirdly enough. "He was.. just behind me? Where the hell did he run off to?"

Audibly, a sudden slam came nearby-- startling you out of your skin. Mere meters away from where you and your friend stood was Shiro; only he wasn't in a very ideal predicament. Your eyes later fell onto the stature of the young man who sat on top of an unfamiliar student--and while you witnessed him raising his fist, you immediately froze once the sound of knuckles hitting bone commenced.

Mindlessly and without mercy, Shiro had struck the guy's face with the intention of creating harm; immediately drawing blood from his nose and causing his head to lurch upon every strike to his face. There in his eyes was that dangerous fire you spotted ages ago; burning intensely with the desire to spill blood. "Ple..ase-" Despite the teenager's obvious pleads, Shiro instead tilted his head and struck him again.. resulting in splotches of fresh blood to adorn his healthy skin.

Once more, he was prepared to give him yet another unsavory beating-- but before he knew it you had caught his arm and yanked him backwards, leading both of you to collapse. You sprung from out of nowhere and did what no one else wanted to; and that was throw yourself into the line of fire. Your breaths were inconsistent and rapid, terrified by the thought of watching violence to his degree.

You hugged Shiro's arm tightly in fear he may strike again while he was pulled between your legs hastily amidst your fall. In the moment it didn't seem like he was himself, or perhaps- these were his true colors unfolding right before your very eyes. "Shiro! What's gotten into you?!"

Like a dog registering the voice of it's owner, he turned his head enough to see that you were distressed-- and so his cold expression suddenly softened. In front of him and laying there in peril was the unfamiliar victim, barely conscious while he writhed slowly, groaning in agony. Blood trickled down his nose, and open cuts created by his attacker's knuckles inevitably dirtied his uniform. His swollen eyes were droopy and struggled to stay open.. the sight itself made you nauseous.

"[L/N]." He said your name calmly. "I saw him trying to peek up your skirt while you were changing your shoes." He pulled himself forward once you loosened your grip, returning his attention to the said student only to pull him up a bit by the collar-- flaunting his 'good deed' for the price of earning some kind of reward, or special praise from you.

"So i decided to hurt him."

You flinched when your heart fell to your stomach. It was hard to reply to what he had dared to say... did he.. even have a guilty bone in his body after destroying a random person's face like that? Regardless of the reason behind his motivation, there seriously wasn't any need to resort to violence!

It wasn't long before Seiichiro rushed up to the both of you, looking down at the apparent mess his little brother made on a whim. He was just as speechless as you, if not then more.. so he pursed his lips and stared at his brother in thought. He was obviously worried about something.. but it wasn't concern regarding the student. You could see that from a mile away.

His look of shock was completely washed away and what replaced it was a worried sibling's rage. Seiichiro clenched his fists and bit his tongue. There was so much he'd like to say to Shiro, however it wasn't the right time to do so considering they were the center of attention once again. So he had to save it for later.. though that didn't mean he could avoid a harsh scolding. "Did it ever occur to you to just confront him?" He snapped tersely, "You didn't have to pummel him for something so idiotic. It's not like you're [L/N]'s boyfriend, Shiro."

The last part of that statement really seemed to strike the other's nerve... he simply chose to not allow it to show. Shiro let go of the beaten student's collar and allowed him to collapse onto the ground in a careless manner, so he hit the floor with a rough thud. Then he proceeded to stare at Seiichiro for a moment, his piercing red eyes falling shallow as if he was giving something a second thought. "Haha, oops." His voice was dull but he had what looked to be a grin on his face, like he was satisfied with this result regardless.

"Let's just go before the teachers come... If they catch you like this then you'll be expelled or worse." Thankfully the oldest had enough sense to just grab his brother by the wrist and angrily pull him away from the scene. Unfortunately this meant you wouldn't be walking home with them, because those two obviously needed a few words alone.

As for you, you were still quite shaken up by all of this happening. In no less than a day, at that. And when thinking back to how easily Shiro decided to assault someone else... it'd given you a terrible amount of chills. While he was being dragged away by Seiichiro, the male in question turned around to give you a glance as you were just standing there with a pale face. Once you both met gazes, your throat went dry.

He sent you a friendly wave to say goodbye, only.. you weren't too adamant on returning the same gesture given your trauma.

[Chapter END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 776 18
Y/N and her Dad just moved and she is trying to find her feet in this new place, some people still font like people like her and picked on her; but o...
23.4K 969 29
Blind yandere x reader - changing the gender preference of the reader will not impact the story - changing the gender preference of the yandere wil...
974 30 19
(The art In the cover is mine) --------- In a forgotten land where shadows whispered of ancient evils, a lone figure stood amidst chaos. An ant, scul...
161K 4.5K 35
Y/N L/N is a new student. She never expected to make new friends or get closed to somebody. but then she meets 7 boys. All of them becomes friends an...