Love under Hatred

By rexashi

"I was too naive for this cruel world when they snatched all the colours of my life and all I have now is jus... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Dedication
1.Me and him???
2.wait.butterflies???
3. Not my type...
4.Control
5. First Love...
6. Nightmares again.
7. Where is she?
8.Are you jealous?
10. Rude bitch!
11. Why so involved?....
12. Calm down baby
IMPORTANT
13. Weren't you calling my name?
14. Come make me
15. Ahhh... Anu...
16. I'll play the twisted games of pain.
17. Trip to Spain
18. Living Hell
19. You got it wrong baby girl.

9. One kiss is all it takes

371 56 5
By rexashi

Anvi's POV ~

So Mr. No emotions Aarav Malhotra does gets jealous now? So funny huhh!

When he whispered those words in my ear I don't know something electrical happened like it flew through my body but do I care?

I've known him longer than he even knows but let's just play along.

I stomped my heel on his feet in a crushing manner so he knows it and his hold loosened from my waist as I freed myself.

It was nice seeing Siddharth again but I didn't had time to have any conversation with him now as I saw Shashank in there.

I was about to make excuse when daksh came to my rescue. God you saved me!!!

We were walking towards the hall and this guys could not just leave any chance to tease me as I already know so he had to bring that Malhotra up.

He tried teasing me up and said "So you finally marked him yours huh?" As if don't know whatever he is talking about.

I had nothing to lie about or to hide as he sees my mind transperant.

I simply replied "He was always mine the thing is he is just so unaware of it. And about marking him mine it was just signature and the whole damn certificate is yet to come."

I felt some kind of sensation I've never felt before just by the mention of him. It was like electricity flowing through my veins.

After hearing my reply I saw daksh smirking but we bid bye to each other very next.

We departed our ways as I joined some important people of this night and daksh went toward the stage no clue why?

So after sometime shafali also joined him on the floor and the whole attention went to them as they were having spotlight on them.

Shafali started talking "So thanks a lot for coming guys! And as I mentioned beforehand I'm gonna make a announcement here so I ask for your attention. I want you to meet my fiance 'Daksh Roy'."

I knew this was coming but didn't expect it to be now! So guys look who's gonna get teased now? Let him have some teasing I thought in my mind and saw him already looking at me.

He mouthed 'Don't' but do I care? No.I had a evil plan in my mind as I made my way towards them.

I smirked my way at him and congratulated shafali as she hugged me.

She said "Thanks dear! Daksh was pleading me to tell you first but I thought to surprise you. How do you like it?"

So should I tell her I knew this whole damn thing from the very start ?No. Then there will be no fun for teasing!

I replied "So unexpected but I trust my friend with you so it was amazing!"

I turned to look at daksh and said "Congratulations aksh never thought you won't tell me about such important decision of your life!" Take this dude now.

And the thing I didn't expected happened the next. The lone tear escaped his eye and he hugged me just instantly and now I was the one who got surprise!

He started sobbing and I tightened my hold around him but he started speaking between his sobs "I - I should have....told..told you! I am...sorry please... forgive me and... We will be...just.. just the same.. as before nothing.. absolutely nothing.... will change princess!"

I tried to coo him " hey hey aksh! Please stop crying I was just teasing you up bro! I know nothing will change and I knew this from the very start but I was happy for you so didn't told you ok! And for the fact you are crying are you for real? Look the mafia king is crying like a crybaby infront of his wife." I whispered the last line so that only he could hear it.

He pulled out and looked at me from his wet lashes and I gestured him from my eyes 'shafali is here don't be a kid' and he understood that as he quickly wiped his tears away.

Shafali looked at me with confusion and asked "How did you knew? We were so private so..." Does she even know this brat is my bestfriend and I know every little detail about his life because I've known him for his whole damn life!

I shrugged my shoulder and said "I've known this daksh roy for his whole life now and the way he used to disappear sometimes in between of talking without telling and your beautiful voice can be heard in the background a little so it was too obvious" he looked at me with smile on his face.

I voiced up a little and said "Aksh stop crying or else what shafali will think that her husband to be is a crybaby?" As scolding him and shafali burst out laughing and daksh made a pout like a kid.

I turned to shafali and said "Look shafali you decided him as your husband. Ab jaisa hai tumhe hi sambhalna hai. Bika hua maal hum wapas nhi lete"
(Now however he is you got to take care of him. Once sold thing could not be returned to us.)

Siddharth and Aarav joined us laughing now because they might have heard the drama happened just now.

I stopped laughing when my eyes abruptly stopped on his laughing figure and it felt too calming.

And we had a eye contact for few seconds though it felt like eternity. I found something magical in his eyes which made him look mesmerizing and I could not help but stare deep into those hazel brown eyes it felt like everything was in fast forward and only we could get the time of the whole world.

I got chills run down my spine but soon we got interrupted by Siddharth and I almost was on my way to murder him but controlled the urge.

He teased "Inki to ankho hi ankho mein baate chal Rahi hai .Lagta hai ek saath hum logo ko teen jodiyon ki shaadi karani padegi ab to!"
( These are having conversation through their eyes. Looks like we need to wed three couples together now!")

And Aarav smacked on his neck little hard as he yelled in pain! But wait Siddharth and Aarav knows each other but how?

I confusingly looked at them and asked "Siddharth how do you know Aarav? Wait. Don't tell me the trio you always used to blabber about is this! You three?" I looked shocked here!

Aarav replied "Ji. Aap nhi janti thi kya?"
(Yes. Didn't you knew it?)

First of all I asked this to Siddharth not aarav but bastard had jump in between huhh!

The whole night went with the five of us chatting and gossiping which was done by shafali, Siddharth and daksh. So me and Aarav had drinking session.

I kept on thinking if shewi would have been with us then it would have been more fun. Both trio's would have made some memories together. But I will make it happen soon so it's for another time to think.

Here on the other hand Aarav was drinking non-stop don't know the reason yet but it seemed like he was tense over something.

He is light drinker unlike me but I was  the one dropping him off as he was drunk and everyone else made excuses about this and that.

I couldn't left him in this state so had to take him with me! But couldn't even drop him to his home in this state looks like I've got no option than to take him with me such a pain!!!

I took his right hand and threw it over my shoulder so he could get the support to walk atleast. I wrapped my left hand around his stomach and I called my driver for the first time because I was also drunk so couldn't drive.

I fitted him neatly in the backseat first and I sat beside him closing the door behind me. Yeah fitted because his monster like figure wasn't getting in easily!

I told him to take us to my mansion as we were going to stay the night there because I could not take him to the penthouse.

Just as the car started he put his head on my shoulder and snuggled more into my neck and I just can't describe how the zoo dancing in my stomach felt like.

A genuine smile formed on my lips seeing his sleeping figure and he looked so cute and sexy at the same time. I noticed his long lashes and he had a small mole over the left side of his lip but it was too small that one can only see it from very close.

I thought 'If someone would have told me  that this guy can look this cute while sleeping then I would have laughed on their joke but only I get to see his cute face so there won't be anyone else.'

The whole ride he was sleeping and my driver helped me escort this giant man to get into the house because he started throwing tantrums saying 'I'm not going anywhere' so had to force him to get in.

We finally entered the mansion and I signalled all my body guards out as they quickly went out.

We somehow entered into the first bedroom I saw because no one has ever been here before not even me. It was my first time also that I always been to either my parents house or my penthouse but I made this for any emergency escape.

I laid him down on the bed carefully and took his shoes off. He's going to pay for it because I've never been to anyone's service ever and he is making me do all this huhh!

I sat on the chair beside the bed and looked at him having a small pout on his face while sleeping. I was busy adorning him when he woke up abruptly and came right infront of me.

He bent down to look at me and there was just few inches between our faces from touching. I could feel his warm breath on my face and he stood like that for few moments just the whole time my heart was giving me warning it will come out anytime and suddenly he backed off. Finally!!

He looked at me and said "You know how fucking hot you look right now that I have to muffle this urge to fuck you right here." I know I'm hot but this is not right time for the rush.

I replied "I know right? But I do not give my approval yet because you are not in your senses." Hearing me he made a cute little pout just like a kid.

He started throwing his hands in air like a stubborn kid. I couldn't help but chuckle at his behaviour. I could not believe that this is the same bastard and asshole Aarav Malhotra I know.

He looked at me chuckling and  asked me "Can I atleast kiss you?" Oh god! Why are you making it so hard for me!!!

But I shook my head in no because I couldn't form words that time.

He got upset and was looking at me with his doe eyes pleading me but I still denied.

(For better feel listen to one kiss by dua lipa,Calvin Harris)

He started singing-
"One kiss is all it takes
fallin' in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you need.
One kiss is all it takes."
Damn! He was singing in his baby voice and also dancing like I don't know but the thing for sure he don't know how to dance.

He was moving his body perfect to his offbeat singing but it was surely drool worthy scene.

I was laughing yeah laughing! Seeing his cute drama infront of me as I wondered 'has anyone ever seen this man get this much cute? Because they will never now.'

Ughhh! I was laughing but got this idea in my mind and I did shoot his all singing and dancing session in my phone so I can see it anytime.

I genuinely was laughing and it can even be heard in the shooting later but I was busy adorning this cute giant panda!

He was way too adorable because he didn't even knew the lines after that verse but still he was repeating those again and again that I just could not control my laugh on this cute scene.

After some time when he got tired by singing and dancing he dozed off. So I had my men change his clothes.

Giving him some privacy because it's not the right time. But when he was done I told them all off and went inside the bedroom to find him sleeping peacefully like it was even making me calm down and forget everything else in my mind.

I kept my mind busy wondering about all the incidents happened tonight and nothing else but just this man!

I was sitting beside him on the bed because I thought it will be easy to see him up closely and was all night looking at his sleeping figure that I didn't realised when I slept.

.

.

.

.
Here comes the cute Aarav Malhotra!!
Tell your thoughts on his cuteness 😁

How are you liking the story so far?
Do vote and comment readers 💗

Follow on Instagram for the updates and spoilers - @rexashi_

Thank you<3
By rexashi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.3K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
39.3K 3.2K 42
Manik Malhotra - A worldwide famous Bollywood megastar & a business magnet. He has it all from godly looks to unimaginable riches & everything one ca...
534K 30K 53
She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help her with this but no one came into her vie...
43.7K 1K 30
Total opposites, they say that they attract the most to each other and it looks like whoever said that was right, well at least for one of them. She...