The Devils Temptation {Bada L...

By InsaneMaker

{First Book} In where two close friends finally meet again after years. Both ending in a terrible note and fe... More

{ Prologue }
{ Cast }
{ Cycle of life }
{ The Crew Members }
{ I'll show them who the better Kim is }
{Craving her attention}
{Worth so much more}
{More like my girl}
{ Her past }
{Seducing her}
{Mr. Steal Your Girl }
{ Recognition }
{ Class Mission }
{The Annoyed Leader}
{Friends Who Flirt?}
{Filming Class }
{ Can You See My Heart? }
{ A Crush? }
{ Best Friends Again }
{Kpop Challenge}
{ Leave Me Alone }
{Fear Of Abandonment}
{ Death Match}
{The Start Of Something}
{Pool Party}
{Mega Crew Mission}
{The Struggles}
{ The Unexpected }
{Filming Day}
{We Did It!}
{Old Friendships}
{Interviews}
{Woman}
{She's Finally Happy}
{That's My Girl}
{Beach Date}
{The Blonde Era}
{Clingy Girlfriend}
{Cruel Society}
{Harsh Leaders}
{One Big Family}
{Girls Supporting Girls}
{Finally Free}
{Leader; Leah}
{Hwasa Mission}
{No Bad Blood}
{Bada's Past}
{Queens Vs Queens}
{The Devil's Temptation}
{My Second Home}
{My home}
{Practice Before Finals}
{Finals pt.1}
{Important Announcement!}
{Final pt.2}
{The Finals}
{I Still Love Her}
{Second Story!}

{Birthday Date}

1.3K 75 6
By InsaneMaker

As the girls kept brainstorming ideas she slid out of the room unnoticed by them. She had told Ivy in advance that she would go surprise Bada for her birthday and that she would be right back. The raven haired girl nodded telling her to come back quickly. Leah ran down the hall with a happy grin making her way to the front to collect the birthday cake. She thanked the staff who kept it safe and also grabbed the bouquet of roses. She strutted down the hall staring down at the flowers, her eyes glowing knowing how much her girlfriend will appreciate them. She lifted her gaze landing on Lusher who stood outside the door. The younger girl smiled brightly, whispering at her. "She's in there doing a promotion but it should be fine." Leah nodded her head, the younger girl grabbed the bouquet of flowers from the box. She helped the older girl take the cake out and place it over the box. She carefully placed the candles over it and lit them up. The older girl stood by the wall with a smile on her face as Lusher took pictures of her. She was careful enough not to burn herself or blow on the candles. As she posed one last time, Lusher gave her a thumbs up.

Upon hearing the door open, the four girls snapped their heads to the door. All they could hear was singing, 'Happy Birthday.' Lusher came in hiding behind the bouquet of flowers. She pulled them down smiling at the older girl. She turned to the side as Leah came from behind her with the cake singing. Bada glanced at the door letting out a huge gasp. "What? Oh." She screamed in a cute voice as her girlfriend approached her with a birthday cake. She didn't think the girl would go all out today. If anything she was just expecting to have cake with her at home. This made her heart flutter knowing how much the girl cares for her. Not only as her girlfriend but as best friends. A small blush appeared on her cheeks, as her hands came up staring at her girl in surprise. Tatter, Cheche and Minah joined in singing as well. The blonde girl quickly pulled her phone out recording both girls. Finding the moment quite adorable, making the rest of the girls start recording as well.

The taller girl clapped her hands softly as her head swayed side to side. A cute smile on her face as she stared at her girlfriend who finished singing. Leah raised her brows nodding her head telling her to make a wish. They all watched how she closed her eyes wishing for something. Her green blue eyes staring at her, happiness written across them. Her brown eyes fluttered open as she blew out the candles. "Happy Birthday, unnie!" The girls screamed in union pulling her into a group hug. The brunette girl giggled, setting the cake down on the table seeing them pull the older girl around. Bada ran past the girls, wobbling cutely at the younger girl. Leah smiled brightly as she wrapped her arms around her. "Happy Birthday, Bada." Bada leaning down to her height level wrapping her arms around her small waist.

"Thank you!" She yelled out, rocking them side to side. Her girlfriend patted her back as she held her tightly. The three other girls took pictures and videos of them. Happy tears forming in her brown eyes, feeling extremely lucky and grateful to have her girlfriend in her life. She pulled away, kissing Leah's cheek as Lusher handed her the bouquet of roses. The girls all took pictures together, the first ones being selfies. Bada being the tallest holding the phone up as they took pictures. A staff member ended up helping them take group pictures. The last pictures taken were of Bada and Leah. The short girl kissing her cheek as Bada scrunches her nose with a smile on her face. Her left hand wrapped around her small waist as she leaned down a bit.

When the pictures were done the Kim girl grabbed a bit of frosting on her index finger. She approached her girlfriend, tapping the frosting onto her nose. This caused the girl to scream in shock as Leah ran away giggling. The cameras were still rolling but none of the girls seemed to care at all. If anything they enjoyed each other's presence and celebrated their leader's birthday.

Both Yujin and Leah had stayed super late going over the ideas and creating a new choreography. The entire time that the short haired girl danced and placed the movements together. She couldn't stop the tears rolling down her face. She couldn't stop crying about the comments and words running through her mind. She's always been the type of person that allows other people's opinions to get the best of her. With tears in her eyes she continued to create her new choreography. She felt extremely guilty for letting her team down, especially her leader. She would wipe her tears away every once in a while but didn't stop moving her body. Nothing was going to stop her from creating a better dance, not even her stupid worthless tears. Although the leader noticed it she didn't mention anything about it. Instead she focused on the task of creating something new. She guided Yujin whenever she needed help with a certain move, she also made sure to keep her hydrated.

The younger girl would constantly run her fingers through her hair making it more messier. It was a habit she had developed when she felt stressed or upset. She tilted her head to the side watching her leader dance the entire choreography. She nodded her head seeing how she had already started to add her own style to it. It's something she's always loved about Leah. How quickly she could learn choreography and add her own style to it. Usually depending on how long the choreography is, if it's thirty seconds long she had it down in thirty minutes. Meanwhile an entire choreography she had it down in less than an hour. She truly has spent her entire life dancing. Yujin let out a huge sigh of happiness, feeling happier with the new choreography. She went up to Leah, engulfing her into a hug. She placed her chin on her shoulder, tightening her arms around her waist. "You did great!" Finally she could feel the hope and proudness in herself. Hope that they can actually beat the other two groups. Leah placed a hand on the back of her head caressing her head.

The half Korean Mexican girl rushed around the small restaurant setting up the table. A smile across her face as she made sure everything looked perfect. She scattered a few red rose petals around the table. Her hair had been thrown into a messy high ponytail for the moment. She rushed to the back to grab two fancy wine glasses as she set them down on the table. Making her way to another table she pulled out the flowers from a bouquet placing them into a vase filled with water. Her green blue eyes staring out the huge windows showing part of the city. She actually loves the view from up here and has always loved this restaurant. She would come here often with her brothers to celebrate their biggest compliments or hard work. She just hoped that Bada would like it. She placed the flower vase on the table running to the back to grab a few candles. She lit them up, placing them nicely on the table waiting for Lusher to text her. Bada's still at her birthday coffee even with the girls celebrating her birthday. She had no idea how much Leah had planned for her. If anything she was pretty happy with the breakfast this morning and birthday cake.

All she could ever ask was if spent the rest of the night with her beautiful girlfriend. The excited brunette girl ran back to the table setting down the plates of food. It wasn't much, more like a dinner snack. She knew that her girlfriend had probably already eaten. Everyone has been spoiling her today and she deserved it more than anyone else in this world. Her phone finally went off, making her turn to the back. She headed towards the bar counter looking at her phone seeing a message from Lusher.

Lusher<3

We are on the way!

Leah squealed in excitement, she placed her phone down letting out a small sigh. She just realized the mess she's dealing with on top of her head. She ran into the bathroom glancing at herself in the mirror. She quickly took down her hair, pulling out a small hair brush from her bag. She combed her hair running her fingers through the wavy locks. She proportioned her hair in half, pushing a few strands to the side. Her eyes landed on her lips, seeing how bland and unflattering they looked. She pulled out her red lipstick and applied it over her lips. She moved her lips together making it seemed a bit more natural. She smiled at herself, feeling her heart starting to beat faster. She rarely ever gets nervous about dates or seeing someone she likes but when it comes to Bada. She could feel the whole zoo in her stomach going insane. For the most part she's always been good at keeping her composure and acting normal around her. The only times she did get nervous were special events like these. Grabbing her things she headed back into the restaurant. She placed her bag on the chair heading outside to surprise Bada.

Leaning against the wall she stared up at the night sky watching the bright white stars. She played with her fingers as she patiently waited for the girls. She nervously tugged on the sleeves of her cardigan feeling a small breeze brush upon her skin. Her eyes landing on a black suv pulling up in front of the restaurant. The passenger door opened, relieving her beautiful tall girlfriend who jumped out of the car. "Moonie!" She screamed in excitement attacking the shorter girl into a hug. Leah let out a chuckle, wrapping her arms around her girl. She kissed her cheek watching Lusher pull away and waving bye at them. She rubbed her back, holding her tighter, happy to see her again. Bada pulled away holding onto her hands as she stared at her with a spark in her eyes. "Come on, I have something to show you but close your eyes." The taller girl bit her lower lip nodding her head. She closed her eyes, holding tightly onto her girlfriend's arm .

She guided her, keeping an eye out in case she almost tripped or hit herself in the process. Arriving at the restaurant she made sure to turn off the lights. She told her to wait in the center of the room while she ran to get her phone. Once she started to record she gave her the go. Her brown eyes fluttered open and a huge gasp left her lips. Her eyes started to tear up as they wandered around the small restaurant. "What is all this? It's all so beautiful." She spoke as she made her way to the table. Her hands shook as she pulled off the lid of one of the bowls seeing homemade spaghetti. A small pout formed in her lips as she tried hard not to cry. She let out a chuckle turning to look at Leah who smiled brightly at her. "You did all of this?" She nodded her head as Bada ran to her. She looked like a happy child running towards their mother. Her hands came up to her face as she leaned down giving her a passionate kiss. Both girls were extremely lucky to have each other.

Both girls ate peacefully as Bada told her everything that happened at the caffe event. She talked about how much the younger girls spoiled her. Leah nodded her head, her eyes glowing as she listened to her ramble. The birthday girl laughed, as she spoke about all the gifts and how some fans also attended. She explained how one of the fans almost made her cry because she's been supporting her since she became a teacher at Just Jerk Academy. She had written her a two page letter of how much she loves and appreciates hers. As they drank wine next to each other enjoying the beautiful view. Bada placed her head on her shoulder interwinding there hands together. "Oh, right. I almost forgot to give you this." She pulled her bag from the side of the chair. This caused the handsome girl to lift her head up, turning to look at the shorter girl. Her brown eyes watched how she pulled a small black box from her bag. She furrowed her brows in confusion as Leah opened the box. "I had this made for you, since I stole your ring. I thought it would be fitting if I gave you mine." She raised the box up showing Bada the simple yet elegant silver ring. She took the box from her hand pulling out the ring.

Her smile grew bigger as her eyes read over the last name Kim inside of it. Her thumb runs across it seeing how similar it is to the one Leah is wearing. "You can think of it as a couple set or best friends." Leah tilted her head to the side, raising her right hand up showing her ring. Bada didn't hesitate to slide into her left index finger loving how it looks on her. She turned to look at her girlfriend pulling her into a tight embrace. They hugged for a minute but to them it felt almost like an eternity. Pulling away the older girl leaned her forehead against hers. "I love you, Bada Lee." Her green blue eyes fluttered open as her thumb caressed the right cheek. Her eyes staring deeply into hers. Bada's lips turned upwards as she stared into her eyes. Watching how her pupils dilated anytime she glanced her way. "I love you, Leah Kim." With that being said she leaned down kissing the corner of her mouth. She started to attack the shorter girl with kisses all over her face making her laugh. She fell back onto her chair as Bada kissed down her neck.

}{}{}{

{For Leah I just wanted to use the makeup look and her long brown hair with highlights.}

The battle day has finally arrived making the girls of Eternal extremely anxious and nervous. Yujin is the most anxious among them all. She kept walking back and forth taking deep breathes in and out. She shook her hands trying to get rid of any nervousness. Nothing seemed to be helping, she was afraid that everything would turn out badly. I mean they switched the choreography completely at the very last minute. They had less time to learn and practice the choreo. Not only that but she felt extremely overwhelmed especially helping her girlfriend with her comeback. She truly couldn't understand how Leah could handle so many things at the time. She could see her stress but never enough where she felt anxious or lost on what to do. She either always knew what to do or had things figured out. She ran her fingers through her new dyed blonde hair. She dyed her hair last minute wanting some type of assurance or a new look. Her brown eyes traveled to her leader who finished applying her red lipstick. They were all finishing up the last touches on their makeup or hair style. Yujin is starting to have second doubts on her choreography and herself. She could feel tears forming in her eyes as she paced back and forth. Leah noticed how anxious she's becoming by the minute. She stood up from her seat approaching the girl. She placed her hands on her shoulders causing her gaze to land on her. "What is it?" She asked her wanting to know what she could help. She knew something was wrong and that was a stupid question to ask.

She actually hated when people asked someone if they were fine when you could clearly see they weren't. The younger girl let out a shaky breath as she tugged on the selves of her jacket. Her hands shake, feeling consumed by the nerves within her. "I'm just scared. What if.. What if we don't win? Then it'll be all my fault and I just.." Her voice ended up cracking in which she threw her head back, closing her eyes. She didn't want to cry knowing she would ruin her makeup before the performance. Leah let out a small sigh staring at the younger girl. She took her hand guiding her to take a seat on the couch. She held her high seeing how she refused to look at her. Her green blue eyes wandered around the room watching how the other girls were too busy with their makeup. They didn't even notice how anxious Yujin felt about the whole thing. "Yujina, no matter what happens today. It isn't your fault. Instead of worrying about what other people think, you should worry about what your team and yourself think. As long as you're happy with the performance, the choreography and the outcome that's all that matters. We're a team, we support and praise each other." Yujin nodded her head. She offered the older girl a small smile taking a deep breath in. She really did need to stop worrying about pleasing others.

For once she placed her head on her shoulder allowing the girl to give her a hug. She learned to accept her affection. She's at a point where she's comfortable being around Leah. To her it didn't make her feel uncomfortable feeling her arms or skin close to her. She's only ever allowed herself to be closer to Mina, Soo Ah and Leah. It was normal for her to be in touch with Soo Ah since they're dating but anyone else. She usually pulled away or made a disturbed face not wishing to be touched by anyone. The girls have always been extremely respectful to her decision. They would keep the distance with her. They would still talk to her and get close to her but not to the point where they're physically touchy. They knew it would take time for her to be comfortable with them. It didn't take long for them to be called out to the stage to film their performance. They would film the performance before battling each other. To get the online/global votes from everyone watching from home. They all gathered around in their position ready to start filming. They went all out, keeping their eyes locked on the camera.

When they finished filming they could feel sweat running down their necks and backs. They were all handed each a water bottle to keep them hydrated. They were dismissed and allowed to freshen up and practice a bit more for the battle. As they left the main stage, the brunette girl had her head up and down in the water. She hasn't had water in a few hours today being too busy with the battle and filming going on. She made sure to have all the black jackets and the black caps. They had two sets of clothing's ready to surprise the audience and everyone else. They had planned this super last minute but couldn't wait to wow the world. As they headed back they made sure to close their jackets not wanting anyone to see their surprise outfit. Rushing into the room they quickly shut the door behind them.

Each one of them made sure to grab the extra black shirt from the duffle bag. Throwing the shirt over her head she tugged it down hiding her outfit. The leader let out a small yawn as she tucked the back of the shirt into her bra. Ivy helped her make it look presentable and made sure no one could see the other shirt underneath it. She patted the girl's back, making her thank her.  Leah sat down on the couch feeling a bit out of it. Her period had just started this morning putting her in a sour mood. Her cramps started out mediocre not bothering her at all but as the day went by. They kept getting worse to the point she couldn't stand straight. The only reason she's able to function at the moment is thanks to painkillers. Even then she could still feel the intense sensation on her lower stomach. She had just taken pills thirty minutes ago and they were just starting to kick in. Don't get her wrong she can still dance but it didn't distract her enough from the pain on her abdominal area. Miyeon handed her a heating pad to apply on her stomach. She leaned her head back against the couch as she adjusted the pad. She closed her eyes trying to ignore the stinging pain.

"With the sudden events that happened Leah feeling under the weather and Yujin questioning her dancing skills. I think we were all worried about both girls more than anything."

"The first crews of the Battle Performance Mission are BEBE, Wolf Lo and Eternal." Yujin intertwined her hand with Leah, feeling more nervous than before. Her hands were shaking and had turned stone cold. They could hear the screams from the live audience echoing through the set. Her nerves were getting worse by the second, especially now knowing they had to perform in front of a live audience. She's never felt overwhelmed with her emotions before, not even when she had tournaments for gymnastics. The brunette girl didn't hesitate to interlock her fingers with her. She even went to place her other hand on top of hers. The crazy thing is, no matter how anxious or overwhelmed Leah could ever feel. She would always brush it to the side and focus on her team members. They are the ones that matter the most to her. Her eyes landed on Bada who looked at her own team giving them words of encouragement.

All the girls turned to look at their leader who kept a straight face through it all. It didn't seem as if the screams or the live audience was affecting her in any way. If anything she's done multiple things in the past where she's dealt with live audiences. She's dealt with the harsher reality of fans hating on her because of her connections with Stray Kids and other idols. She nodded her head as they all gathered into a circle holding each other's hands. "Let's do this. Let's have fun and remember that we have accomplished so much already. I couldn't be anymore prouder than I am now, of every single one of you. I love you all and let's have fun! Fighting!" She screamed, louder than anyone else backstage. It caused a few heads to turn her way but she didn't care at all. The girls all glance at one another with smiles on their faces. "One." Leah placed her thumb out first, her eyes landing on Ivy across from her.

"Two." She placed her hand on top of hers. Her left hand wrapped around Mina who giggled at how childish they could be. They all thought it was such a childish funny tactic whenever they did this ritual before performances but surprisingly it always worked. It made them feel better and encouraged them to do their best. "Three." Yujin placed her fist on top of Ivy's. She leaned her chin onto Leah's shoulder finding comfort with her. If they didn't have Leah as a leader, there's no way they would have made it this far. Not only was she the mom of the group but the sole reason why they all decided to be part of the group. She always saw the best in them even when the world saw their flaws and the worst parts. Yujin had never imagined becoming a dancer. She only did it as a hobby, a distraction. Of course it all changed when she met Leah. "Four." Miyeon joined in letting out a small chuckle. Her right hand intertwined with her best friend. They were each other's moral support.

She turned to look at the red headed girl who looked at each member with tears in her eyes. Even if it meant this was their last performance on this set. They would make sure to make it their best. "Five." Leah held a huge smile on her face as her eyes wandered around to each member. She truly couldn't be prouder of them. They truly have grown up a lot, not only that but have been more confident and comfortable with themselves. She could see how they were all learning to love themselves more. "Fighting!" They screamed in union, lifting their hands up into the air.

The girls all waited to go up the steps ready for today's battle. Bada turned to look at her girlfriend who whispered words of encouragement to Yujin. She smiled moving closer to the girl, she grabbed her attention by slipping her hand into hers. She leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Good luck." Leah nodded her head. She winked at the taller girl who slowly let go of her hand. She made her way back up the steps waiting for their queue. They were given the signal to head up stairs making Miyeon squeal in excitement. Leah fixed the headphones in her ears as she stared down at the ground making sure not to trip. She swayed her hips as she walked down the long stage following close behind Lusher. She smiled at a few fans who screamed at the sight of her. She waved at the audacious hearing more girls yell and jump in excitement. The rest of her members also waved at the audience as they headed onto the stage. Standing behind Daniel her eyes wandered around the room noticing how many people had come to watch the battles. Her eyes glowed underneath the bright white lights as she glanced up.

"A dance off with the crew's pride on the line. It's BEBE versus Wolf Lo versus Eternal. The losing crew of the three will be an electing candidate, so you must be desperate to win this battle." Miyeon stood at the end of the line. Her brown eyes landed on her leader who seemed more focused on her studying than what Daniel was saying. The girl took the opportunity to hug her from behind wrapping her arms around her waist. She placed her chin on her shoulder, startling the girl. She glanced to the side letting out a small chuckle. Miyeon scrunched her face at the girl as her eyes focused on the host. The older girl leaned her head against hers, as she patted her thigh.

A staff member rushed up the stage handing the leaders a microphone. She quickly ran off not wanting to be on camera or seen by the audience. Bada is the first leader to give her speech for today's battle. "Since it's the first match-up, we'll win, and you won't remember anything but BEBE when you go home." Her green blue eyes snapped to her girlfriend who spoke confidently. They truly knew how to keep their relationship and work apart from each other. None of them knew about each other's plans or choreography at all, keeping it all a secret from each other. Their eyes met for a moment, making them both smile and nod their heads. Looks spoke more than words, at least that's always been that way for the couple. All of Wolf Lo stared at BEBE ready to devour them at any moment given. "Guys, you're all aware of how good BEBE and Eternal are, right? I bet they're really good at battle dancing too. So, I think they can be defeated by us.. And go to the Elimination Battle." Leah chuckled, throwing her head back in amusement.

She fixed the black cap on her head as Miyeon removed her arms from her body. She stood next to her waiting to hear her leader's speech. Leah had nothing to say, if she's been truthful. She's always been the show and not tell. She would rather lose her breath on the dance floor than talk crap about another group. She raised it up to her lips thinking of what to say. This made Halo a bit nervous, wondering what would come out of her mouth. "I have no comments." She spoke loud and clear, making a few brows rise in surprise. She pulled the microphone away from her lips. Her eyes shifted to Daniel who offered her a small smile. He nodded his head, raising his microphone to start talking again. His mouth opened but nothing came out at the sound of another voice. Halo didn't hesitate to bring the microphone up to her lips. "Wow, you have nothing to say all of the sudden but a few days ago you kept running your mouth." People in the audience gasped in shock, the cameras zooming into their faces capturing their reactions.

Mina gasped in utter shock as her hand slammed against her mouth. Ivy glanced at the younger girl seeing how her smile faded. Yujin's face twitched into anger, her eyes hardening as she stared at the leader of Wolf Lo. They were honestly taking it too far at this point. Miyeon furrowed her face in worry as her eyes landed on the older girl. Bada bit her lower lip glancing at her girlfriend who tried to keep her composure. She could feel her blood starting to boil as she stood there seeing the smirk plastered across her face. If she wasn't in front of a camera or the girls. She swore she would wipe the smirk off her face. She took a deep breath in making the veins in her neck pop out. "If I were you I would stop wasting my breath in useless words and show me what you're made off."  She eyed her up and down, with the nastiest death glare ever. The tension in the room only grew tenseful the longer they stood there staring at each other. Ivy held the brunette girl by the wrist knowing if they weren't in front of cameras she would pop off at any given moment. She hated when people not only looked down on Leah but her team. They have all worked hard as a team and individuality.

Halo rolled her eyes and did not seem fazed at all by what Leah had said. If anything she wanted to wipe  the smile off her face. "This is the final step to the finals. It's the Battle Performance Mission, it's BEBE versus, Wolf Lo versus Eternal. We will now begin the battle between the three crews. Are you guys ready?!" Team BEBE is going first allowing the girls from Eternal to take their spot off to the side. Leah crouched down on the ground placing a hand on her stomach. Her brows furrowed deeply, feeling the singing pain of another cramp coming in. She bit her lower lip trying to focus on the battle that's about to happen. Ivy crouched down on the ground next to the girl. She reached for her hand intertwining their fingers together. Her brown eyes fixed on the younger girl worried that her cramps might be too much for her to handle. There were times where she couldn't even get out of bed to start her day. Those days the raven haired girl would go take care of her making sure she ate and kept herself hydrated. Bada who stood off stage glance towards the girls noticing how her girlfriend crouched holding her stomach. She didn't know if something had happened since this morning. She looked completely fine in the morning but things must've changed.

Her green blue eyes focused on the girls watching how they all found their formations around the black table. A small smile appeared on her lips knowing she didn't expect anything less from the hard working group. She smiled even brighter seeing her baby sister shine bright like a diamond. As the girls began dancing she couldn't help but cheer them on. She didn't care if they were going against each other. She would cheer them on. She screamed at Kyma seeing her tease everyone making it seemed she would do a backflip. Yujin yelled, hitting Ivy on the shoulder not believing what they were watching. They cheered the girls on forgetting about the battle and the competition. If anything they just wanted to hype them up and let them know how much they truly support them. The girls have all gotten closer over the past few months creating a beautiful friendship. It didn't take long for Bada to come out, making the audience start screaming in excitement. Leah bit her lower lip trying to hide the smile on her face as she watched the tall girl. She scrunched her nose seeing her swaying her hips around and pop her ass. She placed both hands by her mouth. "Let's go, Bada!"

The girls from Eternal all clapped their hands approving of the other group. They didn't care if they cheered for them. They still did it anyway, loving their choreography. Wolf Lo decides to go last meaning the next crew to go up is Eternal. They headed to their positions Yujin and Leah standing in the center of the stage. The brunette girl pulled the hoodie of her jacket over her head. She placed her elbow on the short haired girl's shoulder making her look her way. They nodded their heads at each other understanding what the look meant. Leah took in a sharp breath as she stared ahead at nothing in particular. She could still feel the constant stabbing in her uterus but she kept a straight face. She wasn't going to let mother nature ruin her performance. Not when she spent hours practicing it to perfection. When the song started to play they all started to cough falling onto the ground. The girls glance at one another and continue to cough on the ground as they keep moving to the beat of the song. Sliding back to the center into formationtion they started to pop their right shoulder making their hair fly around. Each member individually made sure to hit every dance movement with passion.

{Watch from 0:07 to 1:04, also focus on the girl with black short hair and she wears a hoodie over her head at the beginning. That's who imagen Leah dancing like.}

Her eyes glanced down to her feet as she did her footwork making her knees pop out as her hands stayed in front of her growing her jeans. She smirked, remembering how much fun she used to have in high school with the meaningless dance battles. She never in a million years imagen to be given such an insane opportunity. An opportunity she almost refused because she feared that everyone would be right. Right about how terrible of a dancer she was. She raised her left leg up, hitting every move smoothly. Her hoodie flew off her head as her hair bounced with every hit. Her eyes locked with one of the judges as she continued to dance. In reality it had taken her a while to realize her worth. Not only her worth but her strengths and dancing has always come out naturally to her. She's spent her entire life dancing, so how could she ever be terrible at it? She isn't and never was. The passion, sweat, hard work, love, dedication and ambition behind it made it worth it. Her eyes shifted to the raven haired girl in front of her. Ivy took the front slaying her small solo hitting every move making sure she gave Leah's choreography justice.

As the girls danced together, Bada's eyes stared at the brunette girl. Although she seemed entirely focused on the dance and performance. She could tell she's thinking about something. Especially because she had that gloss in her eyes. Meaning she felt like crying, the look didn't last long. As she blinked the tears disappeared and a huge smile plastered on her face. Her brown eyes looked down at the shaking stage in confusion. She could feel it shake by how hard the girls were dancing against the stage. Sweat rolled down Leah's neck as she gave it her everything. She would make sure to show the world what Eternal is really made of. She grabbed the bottom of her jeans swaying her his around as her hair fell over her face. Her eyes turned into siren eyes as she stared at one of the camera lenses. Her lips falling slightly open as she raised her hand to brush her hair out of her face. She winked at the camera walking off the center of the stage. She circled around making her way to the back giving the spotlight to Mina and Miyeon who devoured the duet together.

The girls joined in again going even harder than before. Leah's facial expressions were on point as she circled her hips. Surprisingly her cap never flew off with how aggressively threw her hair around. She stared down at the ground, popping her hips out as she danced. She walked off once again giving the center to Yujin, Mina and Miyeon who seemed to be enjoying themselves. A smile across their faces as they danced together. Even if she stood at the side, the corner of her lips turned upwards. A proud look upon her face watching her girls. Dancing together meant the entire world together, they felt the safest around each other. They were always hyping and supporting each other. Whenever they were on stage together their worries and struggles seemed to vanish away. They enjoyed every single on stage loving the energy they all radiated. They all compliment each other when it comes to dancing/performing together. As the choreography is starting to come to an end. They all glance at one another with the brightest smile across their faces. Leah turned to look at Yujin as she jumped up in the air to the left side. Leah jumped to the right side smiling with the beat of the song.

She slid across the ground placing her hands on her cheeks moving them up and down sticking her tongue out. They leaned back as Leah raised her right hand up, pointing to BEBE then the front saying 'gogo gaga.' She dabbed on beat as they turned around walking away from the center. Yujin threw her arm over Leah's shoulder as they smiled at each other.

-I'm happy to say I love writing this story! I'm glad you guys decided to be patient with me and when I post. I love you guys and I hope you enjoy the chapter. Also thanks to those who went to go read my new story. I will always be uploading a new chapter there! I hope you had or have a great day! Luv Lizzie. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 81 34
BOOK 1 "Stay here, please!" She blurted out making me confused until she cleared her throat before clarifying herself. "Or at least let me go with yo...
1.8K 79 30
Childhood trauma shapes everyone differently, whether it makes you stronger, weaker or just not the same. Yeona knows all about that, having pursued...
41.8K 1.1K 16
a past connection and an unexpected encounter, will you be able to forgive her?
98K 3K 27
[Book two in the Bored series] When two old flames suddenly see each other again, will old feelings reappear, will one of them fall apart, or will b...