๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ

By daisywrtss

๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›
๐Ÿ. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ
๐Ÿ’. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐€ ๐‰๐ž๐ซ๐ค
๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐จ๐ก๐š๐ง๐š ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ”. ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ–. ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐†๐จ๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐”๐ง๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐†๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‡๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ˆ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐ก๐ฒ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐„๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ

๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ

1.2K 71 10
By daisywrtss

A very happy new year to all. New year, new journey. Hope you guys will support me.

Year 2024, Ahmedabad

It was a pleasant morning. Birds were chirping. Delicious food smell was coming from the kitchen. The sunlight was falling on Sohana. She was looking so beautiful in the sunlight but she was not happy because her senior doctor called her and disturbed her sleep. Poor Sohana.

Sohana

"Yes sir, don't worry. I will reach there by 8 o'clock." I said to my senior doctor who disturbed my beauty sleep. I was sleeping but my senior doctor called me and asked me to come to the hospital as soon as possible.

I got up from my bed and did my morning routine. I went to my father and wished him. He was doing the breakfast while my sister was studying because her exams are near. My father came and served us the breakfast. Best father.

Well, I lost my mother when I was 7 years old. We all were coming back from a function and the car got hitted by a truck. We all were admitted in the hospital but my mother has lose so much blood that the doctor was helpless. He couldn't do anything and my mother died.

I couldn't believe that for almost one year. I was very much affected by loosing her. My father was always crying. I know that my father still loves my mother and if someone would take her name infront of him his eyes would immediately fill with tears. Wish, I could go back to the time and would make everything alright.

Anyways, what had already happened, happened. I can't do anything except keeping my family happy forever. I will try my best to fulfill all the wishes of my father and to make my sister the best fashion designer.

After having my breakfast I drove towards the hospital. I reached there and wished all the staffs. I went to my cabin and saw that there was a old man sitting on the chair. I sat on my chair and looked at him.

"Hello, Dr. Sohana." He said and smiled looking at me.

"Hello Sir, may I know who are you?" I asked him politely.

"Myself Vivek Raichand. I am here for my son." He said and I realised that he is Vivek Raichand, the owner of Raichand Enterprises.

"How can I help you sir?" I asked him and his eyes softened.

"My son. My son is going through a lot. It had been 2 years since we're appointing many doctors to treat him. But all the doctors gave up for his rude behaviour." He said and I could feel his tension for his son.

"Why? What happened to him?"

"He is suffering from mental illness. He has been feeling depressed from 4 months. He doesn't eat properly. He couldn't sleep at night and he always works 24 hours. He is not spending time with us and always lives alone. We asked many doctors for help but they don't like his behaviour towards themselves. Our whole family tried a lot to make him understand but he is not listening to us. That's why I came to you. Please help me. Please help my son." He said and tears started streaming down from his eyes.

I felt really upset by hearing about his son. I don't know why but I am very much sensitive. I couldn't see someone crying infront of me. It doesn't matter whether I know the person or not but I don't like it. Maybe it's because I lost my mom at a very young age. Leaving my thoughts away I looked at him.

He was looking at me with requesting eyes. And I couldn't do anything so I accepted to help his son.

"Okay, Mr Raichand. I will try my best to help your son recovering from the illness." I said and a bright smile appeared in his face.

He thanked me and called his bodyguard. After sometime his bodyguard came with some papers. He gave me the papers and said

"These are the contract papers. It has been written that you will always be there for him whenever he asks for you and you will not trouble him in anyway. You will also get your fees in every month. There will be no trouble we will cause to you."

"Okay, I will sign on it." I said and signed on the paper. I hope I will be success in this new journey.

"Okay, then I will ask my son to come tomorrow and meet you so that you can know his problem." He said and I nodded.

After sometime he went back and I came to the cafeteria. I was sitting on a bench and was having my cappuccino but suddenly someone closed my eyes from behind. I immediately recognized who the person was. I slapped her hand and she hissed in pain. I turned back and to my goodness I wasn't wrong. The person was none other than my best friend Alisha and with her my other two monkeys Rishi and Nitya were standing.

"Good night, Soha." Rishi wished me or I could say he just threw a lame joke.

"It's noon, Rishi." I said with a pissed voice.

"Yaah, I know that but I said it to make you smile." He said while grinning.

"Yes my pissed face looks like a happy face. Right?" I looked at him with a boring look. "By the way can you tell me why you all are here?" I asked them and all of them made a puppy face. I got it.

They all are here to ask me for clubbing. These guys had nothing to do other than parties.

"No, Nakko, Not at all, Nope, Noii, None and all types of no present in the world." I said to them and they started with their endless requests.

"You guys have nothing to do. Only parties and travelling." I said and Rishi immediately said

"Haww!!! Soha how can you say that I am working day and night to publish a music video."

"Yes, I am also working so hard to win a case." Alisha said.

"I also. I am also doing hardwork to publish my new book." Nitya said.

"Okay stop it. You all are doing hardwork I accept it. But it doesn't mean that you guys will always do parties." I said to them and we all sat around the table.

'But, Soha darling is there any problem if you'll go with us for 1 hr and enjoy a little?" Alisha said.

"There is no problem but I have my work to do."

"Uff Soha yaar kitna kaam karti rahegi, kabhi kabhi enjoy kar liya kar." Nitya said.
(Uff Soha how much work will you keep doing? Sometimes you should enjoy)

"I agree with you but there is so much work I ha-"

"No more excuses. You're coming with us and it's final ok. From the beginning I'm listening to you girls." Rishi cut me off and said with a frustrated face.

"So who told you to become a member of our group?" Alisha snapped at him.

"It's my choice you chudail." Rishi told her showing his middle finger.

"How dare you asshole?" Alisha pulled his hair.

"Stop it guys. Don't fight, I am coming with you okay. Now happy." I said to stop the two monkeys from fighting.

"Yeahhhh!!!!!" All of them shouted and I looked at them with widened eyes.

"Why the hell are you all shouting?" The manager came and asked us with an angry look. All of them ran from there leaving me alone. Bitches

"I'm really sorry on behalf of my friends. Hehe." Saying that I also ran from there.

I came out from the cafeteria and saw that those 3 were sitting in my car. Like they will definitely take me with them.

"What are you all doing in my car?" I asked them coldly.

"C'mon Soha don't break our hearts. Let's go to the club naaa." Rishi whined like a kid.

"Ok, I will go but let me change my outfit then we'll meet at the club at 7 p.m." I said to them and they all gave a bright smile while they all got out of my car.

"Ok then Soha we all will meet at xyz club." Alisha said and I nodded.

"Byieee byieee Sohuu." Nitya said hugging me and I hugged them all.

🧿

I came to my house and started getting ready to go to the club. I got freshen up and went to my closet. After a good 45 minutes I finally decided to wear my black dress. It was an off- shoulder dress reaching till my thighs. It covered my palms only my fingers were visible. I wore a simple and tiny pendant and left my hair open.

I reached the club and saw my girls were already there. I waved my hands and walked towards them.

"Wow Soha you are looking so beautiful so elegant just like a wow." Alisha said dramatically and I also joined her.

"Oh really Alisha, thank you so much. You know how much time I spent to choose this dress." I said sniffing.

"How much time? You should've called me I could've helped you. After all my dressing sense is so noice." Nitya said proudly. Well she is correct, out of the three of us, she has the best dressing sense.

"But where is that bandar (monkey) Rishi?" I asked them.

"I am here."

We all turned back and saw him standing with a girl. Oh my Krishna, this boy and his flirting skills.

"Meet my new gf guys, her name is Riya." Rishi introduced her 9th gf not in his whole life, in this whole month.

"Ohh new one. I wish this one will also leave him today only." Alisha whispered.

"Hello everyone myself Riya." That girl Riya said.

"Yaah we heard it Rishi introduced you. We aren't deaf that we can't hear and you've to repeat your name." Alisha said coldly.

"Alisha stop she'll feel bad." I whispered to Alisha. She looked at me with deadly glare and I shut my mouth up.

"I am going into the club with Nitya and Sohana. If anyone else is interested they can come." Alisha said and pulled our hands to go with her.

"Hmmm... Alisha is jealous. Alisha is jealous." Nitya said earning a hard punch on her back from Alisha.

"Dare you say that again. I'll chop you off. Understand." She said angrily and went from there to the drinks section.

"What happened to her? Why is she behaving like this?" Nitya asked me while rubbing her back.

"I don't know even." I said to her.

"Let's dig into the thing to find out what is happening. What say?" Nitya asked me with a mischievous smile and I nodded grinning.

"Alishaaaa, my darling what happened why are you so angry?" I asked her innocently.

"Nothing Soha I am just tired." She replied.

"No, it's not true. I can see in your eyes that you're not tired, you are jealous. Am I right?" I teased her.

"No yaar Soha. Don't tease me why will I feel jealous? And for whom will I feel jealous?" She questioned me.

"For Rishi off course!!" Nitya said.

"Shut up Nit!!" Alisha shouted on her.

"Ok we admit that you're not jealous of Riya because she is Rishi's new gf. But can you tell me why were you cursing that Riya should leave him today?" I asked her while raising my left brow.

"I told that bec-

"My new gf left me" Rishi cut her off and said with a sad face.

"What shuru hote hote hi khatam?" Nitya asked him controlling her laugh.
(It ended just as it begins)

"Don't tease me Nit. A boy came more handsome than me and proposed Riya and she accepted him leaving me." Rishi said.

"Very nice." Alisha laughed while making him angry but I could sense her happiness was genuine. She wasn't laughing to tease him. There is something in her heart she is not saying.

"Leave it guys, let's do the work we came for. Let's enjoyyy!!!" I said to lighten up the mood.

"Yesss let's go." Rishi said excitedly.

"Wtf you were just mourning for you gf oops.. I mean for you ex few mins ago.. And now you are jumping in excitement." I said to Rishi.

"I think the doctor needs to check her eyes. I am not jumping Dr. Sohana." Rishi replied

"Yeah whatever." I said with annoyed face.

"Now don't waste more time. Let's go." Nitya said and we all went to dance in the stage with everyone.

Me and Alisha were sitting together and chatting with each other and suddenly it reminded me that I have to tell her about Vivek Raichand and his son.

"Do you know Alisha today Vivek Raichand the best businessman came to me and asked me for help." I said.

"What!!!! Vivek Raichand I mean the owner of Raichand Enterprises. The best businessman. The billionaire. Hes asked you for help. To help in what?" She asked me.

"To help his son recover from mental illness. He told me that his son is feeling depressed from the past 4 months. He is not feeling well and many more. So he asked me to help him." I replied.

"Wait a min his son means Ruhaan Raichand you are going to help him to recover. Oh my god Sohana Shekhawat you're really lucky my girl. He is the most famous boy among the girls. Girls are dying to marry him and you're going to do a treatment on him. Wowww." Alisha told me excitedly.

"What are you talking about? What is the relation between me going to treat him and girls are dying to marry him?" I asked her thinning my brows.

"You gadhiii. Areyy you will make him fall for you!! And then you both will start your new story. Hayeee!!" Alisha said making a heart using her hands

"Shut up you dumbo. There is nothing going to happen between us. He is only my patient nothing else." I exclaimed.

"You shut up. You're going to treat him means you'll spend time with him so it's very easy to make him fall for you."

"Can't you understand don't talk this shit." I replied.

"Ufff my network is slow or else I would have shown you the photo of Ruhaan Raichand. Then you would also start dreaming about him." She said.

"Alisha pleasee stop it or else I'm not gonna talk to you." I said pouting.

"Ok ok I'm sorry. I'll not tease you further but I'll definitely show the photo of Ruhaan Raichand." She replied and I glared at her.

"Only photo nothing else." She said being scared and I nodded.

After spending 2 hrs in the club we bid goodbyes to eachother and went to our house.

This is all for part 1. So guys, as it is the first chapter it might be a little boring. But I promise there are so many mysteries to reveal in this book. To know those mysteries please support me 🥺. Love you all and make sure to vote. Good night

IG:- daisywrtss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 439 2
"I detest you." Came out of Nayantra's mouth venomously sweet, eyes burning holes in his, vexation visible as day. "You fucking disgust me." Smirkin...
10K 115 12
Khiry Cleveland isn't ancient as he is. He had his... misfortunes growing up. Now, he joins a group of Super Heroes from his high school. Two things...
506K 27.6K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
14.6K 667 22
where taehyung is secretly in love with his junior Jungkook who is in relationship with yeonjun who is in relationship with Jungkook only for fame a...