SOMETHING IS HIDDEN||KIM TAEH...

By TAE4ff

Something is hidden in between y/n and Taehyung but what and who's is hidden..... and whom is hiding??.... Le... More

Introduction
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
HAPPY NAMJOON DAY!!!!!✨✨
Part-12
I DIDN'T EXPECT THATπŸ₯Ήβœ¨
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Happy Birthday To Meeβœ¨πŸ’•
Part-24
Part-25
HAPPY JIMIN DAYβœ¨πŸ’œ
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-38
Part-39
Happy V DayπŸ’•πŸ₯³
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Happy Sunshine day β˜€οΈ
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47

Part-37

62 2 0
By TAE4ff

*FEW MONTH AGO*

Y/N POV

Its almost gonna been a year to our marriage and still we hide it from everyone...

From past few days I am little deezy and the reason is unknown for me...

I thought to tell this to Taehyung but drop the plan as he was little busy in his proffesinal life..

We didn't even get much time to spend with each other as before...

About Felix he again disappeared like a mister India and we also don't care about him..

But Jimin does!, he still trying to find that bitch as before...

Y/n: It's gonna be one year soon of our wedding and We didn't even prepare something!..

Y/n: Let's give a surprise to him! I hope he will lik---...

I was about to say but can't as I started feeling deezy again and feeling like to vomate...

I ran to bathroom and threw up...

Y/n: What is happening to me!! Isn't to getting serious?. Do I need to tell this to Tae?..

I wash my face and left from there...

*MEANWHILE TAEHYUNG POV*

I thought to take a leave today from Collage as it been a long time and me and y/n didn't spend that much time as we spend before ...

So I thought to take her to a surprise date...

Taehyung: But where do I take her?..

Suddenly something popped up on the mind and I remember..

Taehyung: Ohh! Wait! After few days we will gonna celebrate our first Wedding anniversary...

Taehyung: Perfect! Then I will give her a beautiful surprise! She will get so happy!..

I stood up happily and went to bathroom...

*TIMESKIP*

AT NIGHT

Y/N POV..

We had already done with our dinner and went to our bedroom...

I thought to talk to Taehyung about my Health but someone I don't feel to tell him that...

Still I took courage and called him...

Y/n: Taee!!

Taehyung: Hmm!..

Y/n: I want to tell you something!..

Taehyung: Yes tell!..

Y/n: I don't know! But for past few days I am not feeling well!..

He looked at me and came towards me..

Taehyung: Why ? What happened?..

Y/n: Maybe I got fever or something!..

Taehyung: huh? Then you need to tell me that!..

Y/n: I thought to but-.

He didn't let my said and started shouting...

Taehyung: What did you thought huh? You thought to tell me this? Are you serious Y/n!! If you are feeling unwell then you need to tell me this from the first day!!..

Y/n: But-..

Taehyung: But what Y/n! You know na I really don't have time to take care of you and you are not a child to !! So you need to eat medicine at that time!..

Y/n: Taee! Why are scolding me huh?? I know you don't have time for me!! But it doesn't mean that you Didn't care for me! Care doesn't want a time to care ! And if you don't want to listen to me then fine !! I will take care of me myself!..

Taehyung: Y/n!! I am not saying that! I just want to say that you need to understand how precious you are for me !! And sometimes it happen that a couple don't get time to spend with each other and that time they will get more mature and take self care of them!..

Y/n: I am taking care of myself but still! I just don't know what is happening to me for past few days!.

Taehyung: *Sighed* Don't worry! I will give you medicine just take it and sleep!..

I nodded

*TIMESKIP*

4 DAYS AGO..

TAEHYUNG POV..

Taehyung: Yes!! Just 24 hours more then we will celebrate our first Wedding Anniversary...

I am so excited for my first wedding anniversary....

As I done with me all decorations and planning...

And now it's time to call Y/n and tell her without knowing her to come at that place where I booked to celebrate our anniversary....

*MEANWHILE Y/N POV*

As the day passes my health getting more and more down...

But still I am pretending that I am fine specially till my first wedding anniversary..

Y/n: Finally! Just wait for 24 hours more Y/n!! Then I will run to the hospital!..

And because of my health i didn't even plan something for him...

Y/n: I Don't even know that if he remember how special day is tomorrow for us!! He is being so workaholic these days!!....

Suddenly my phone rang And I saw its Taehyung!..

I happily pick up the phone...

Taehyung: hey baby!..

Y/n: hii!..

Taehyung: Did you took your medicines! How are you feeling now?

Y/n: Yes I took! And I am perfect don't worry! Can I go to college tomorrow please!..

Taehyung: No not at all! You are feeling dizzy these days ! Stay at home don't need to go anywhere and anyways we are going somewhere tomorrow!..

Y/n: huh! Where?..

Y/n's mind: Did he remember?*smile*

Taehyung: Actually! My friend he met into a accident!! So we need to go tomorrow to meet him!! I am going right now only and you need to come today's evening!..

Y/n: But tae tomorrow is our--

Taehyung: What Y/n?? See I am also take leave for tomorrow so we need to go at any cost!! I am sorry but you need to come alone !! Okay come at Xxx location!...

Y/n: Ohkayy!..

Call cutted!..

Y/n: So! He didn't remember!!...

Some tears escaped from my eyes and I left to bathroom to take a shower...

______________________________________

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 461 34
Y/N starts to have feelings for Kim Taehyung- a boy in her school who she can't get away from since she always sits by her best friend-Park Jimin. Ta...
36 0 4
Every single person have there own strength and weakness.....and within time she became his both strength and weakness too . there journey is differe...
148 24 13
A girl named y/n was step daughter of Mr Jeon the most wealthy and powerful man in Seoul...He and his real daughter used to treat you like a maid but...
631 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...