Ba-dastoor 🥀

By author_mahi_08

This story ba dastoor is divided in 6 parts 1st part ekansh and swasti Ekansh- mai confuse hui pyar mai,mai... More

Introduction 🥀
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
important
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Part 2
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
the real story behind this story
important 🙂
your old author

chapter 19

708 53 4
By author_mahi_08

I was about to sleep..and he was busy on call ...but he introduced me with his friend..for the first time and that laugh...first time I saw him smiling or say laughing...his smile is so beautiful..i can't take my eyes off from him and the way he say meri biwi it's sounds so perfect from his lips... first time I am getting happy without thinking that this happiness will not last more ..but that 615 was something that was unanswered...from novel and ekansh ...

Together for how long....the book about 4 friends where their was a small glimpse of ekansh and his friends...not any full story...and it was not written also that why 615 ...but one thing hurted me that when he knew it that Meera rajawat is my favourite author..then he can tell me that she is her classmate...but hi didn't...but I am happy that at reunion I will meet them ...it's like meeting your favourite fictional character in real life...but 1 week i have to wait and tomorrow i have to go ...

I wakeup and saw him sleeping..shirtless...he have tattoo on his hand...but it was half cover with blacket that's why it was not visible clearly....but his abs were visible..his lips are beautiful...i wish I ever get chance to taste it ...fuck what I am thinking...no swasti just go and fresh up your cousins are coming...

It was 7 am and I check my phone... Trisha had messaged that they will reach at 12 noon....i went to bathroom and take a shower...i wear a blue saree with backless type blouse with 2 hooks..but fuck why i can't hook them myself...it's so difficult..and my hairs are so wet ...i am stuck ...i tried for 10 minutes..when i heard a knock... ekansh has wakeup and I don't want him to wait...i came out and cover my wet hairs with towel...i cover my back with saree and came outside...

Swasti- apko late ho raha hoga aap jaye mera ho agya...

Ekansh- hm...

He went inside and I sit in front of mirror and uncover my back again trying to hook the hooks ...but no...I told Trisha that I can't wear this hook blouses and also in back side no...i thought I will change the saree ..but before changing I have to wait for Ekansh ..he came so that I can go...i switch on the hairdryer...when I saw Ekansh coming out from bathroom so fast ...I turn towards him

Swasti-itna jaldi...

Ekansh- wo Mai towel lena bhul Gaya tha ...

Swasti-hmm..

I think this hmm is better to avoid akward situations....but he came towards me he didn't turn towards bathroom...

Ekansh- help kar dui...

Swasti-help kaisi help ..

He point towards mirror where my back was visible and my hook too..it's so embrassing moment...

Swasti-nai Mai kar lugi...

He didn't listen to me and turn me ..and make me sit on table...but he immediately close his eyes

Ekansh- agar apko problem hai to mai aankhe band kar leta hui ..

He hook the 2 pins and his hand touching my back was so pleasure..it was like a goosebumps coming to me...my eyes were on mirror and  his eyes..our eyes met in mirror... continuously looking at each other..his fingers again touch my back and i close my eyes,...he remove towel from my wet hairs and came close to me taking the hairdryer and

Ekansh- open the eyes meri biwi

Me after a hard try open my eyes..he dry my wet hairs continuously looking in my eyes... always his hand touching my back . after drying my hairs he put hairs in front side his lips was coming towards my ear lob..is he going to stuck them..just a Inch apart ...his lips and my ear lobes...but he stopped...he immediately take his towel and went inside the bathroom...

Ekansh- sorry I am really sorry swasti ...plse bhul jaye abhi Jo bhi hua...i am sorry..

That was his last word before leaving for bathroom...and i just nodded...i know it's awkward for both of us ...it will take time for us be a little physical....

After applying makeup and bindi ,sindoor mangalsutra...I came downstairs...i rushes to kitchen..

Swasti-kahne mai kya bana hai Rani...

Rani- naste mai Gobi ke parathe hai ....

Swasti-apne tomato chutney nai banai ...

Rani- haa wo bhi ...sir ko Gobi ke sath tomato chutney pasand hai ..

Swasti- thanks...

Rani- sorry..

I know she is sorry for yesterday incident...but it was not  her fault...she was out for our needs not for her personal needs..and if also it was her personal needs...it was not her fault...it was written in destiny that's why that happened...

Swasti-purani baate bhul jate hai ...aaj mera pagphera hai to cousins aa rahe hai to tum kuch aach bana dogi...

Rani - haa aap baat de wo ban jayege...

Swasti-kuch special nai normal bhi chalega...abhi tum kahna kaha do ... ekansh aate hi hoge ready hoge...

I was sitting on dinning table waiting for him...it took him some minutes to get ready but then he came downstairs and we both share a food ..but he didn't made a eye contact...his eyes was down ..and their was silence...

Swasti-Trisha 12 baje aa rahi hai...

Ekansh- rudra kiara 10 baje tak mai aa jayege.. mujhe kuch kaam hai office mai important meeting hai ...

Swasti-hmm...

As we both were sitting adjacent sides and by mistake my legs hitted his leg when we look at each other eyes....
His eyes more than his words..then his phone rang.. topper.. should i ask who is topper ..he didn't pickup the call in first ring...

Swasti - aap call attend kar le..

Ekansh- important nai hai,.

Me after gathering a huge courage ask...

Swasti-ye kon hai..

It take him time to answer the question...and with hesitation he told me that

Ekansh - ek irritating charector hai life ka... ignore kar raha hui..mai ja raha hui

Swasti-hmmm .kuch din baad milte hai ...waise ek sawal tha...amyra ka kya hua ...

Ekansh- maine apko kaha tha ki aap tension na le ..mai handle kar luga..

Swasti-thanks...

Ekansh- kyu...

Swasti-pehli baar Khush hone se dar nai lag raha hai ki ye khushiya zaydaa waqt tak chalegi bhi ya nai...

He just nodded and leave for him office..

I read the novels when i heard them coming rudra and Kiara with jiya ma ...i really missed her ...i immediately touches her feet..but she hugged me ...

Jiya-kaisa hai mera bacha ...I'm sorry beta jo bhi kl hua ...uss ekansh ko to mai aaj sunati hui...meri beti ko iss halat mai daal Diya ...

Swasti-ma usme kisi ki hi fault nai thi ...aap unnhe kuch mat bolna..kismat Mai tha isliye hua ma...

Rudra-bhabhi saving bhai...

Somewhere yes I am saving him but that's also true that it was not his fault,i just changed the subject...

Swasti-Trisha 12 baje tak mai aayegi..

But when I turn towards door after hearing a voice..it was Trisha standing with my other cousins.

Trisha - suprise...Maine socha tujhe late bata dete hai aur jaldi pahuch jate hai ...

Swasti-but tum logo ko ye Ghar ....

Jiya - main batya tha ki tum Ekansh ke Ghar mai shift hui ho..okay tum bache baat karo ..mai kuch arrange karti hui ..

Swasti - nai ma aap baitho mai arange kar deti hui

Jiya-nai just Rani hai na...

Ma left from their it was just me rudra Kiara Trisha and other cousins... it's time for Dhruv and Trisha...but trisha interpreted...

Trisha - ye chot kaise lagi tujhe...

She saw the dressing on my head...her expression was clearly saying that she is tensed and thinking it is done by ekansh..

Trisha - uss ekansh ne to kuch nai kiya ..(towards rudra) khayal rakhne ko bola tha na Maine..

Rudra-nai...wo actually...

Kiara - actually..(she told everything and also how ekansh was crying and apologized...

Trisha - call karke batna tha tujhe...har baat batti hai to baat skati thi na..

Swasti-chor wo sab...ise mil ye Kiara batya tha Maine...

Trisha - nice to meet you kiara and thanks mere baad swasti ki ek aachi friend banne ke liye..

Kiara-issme sorry ki baat hi nai hai she is perfect koi bhi isse dosti kar le..btw aap bhi badhi pyari ho ..

Swasti-Kiara i think you should call him... it's time to meet him..

Kiara called dhruv and dhruv was on the way to office but he take u turn ,..

Trisha- kon aa raha hai...

Kiara- mere badhe bhai ...

Trisha didn't asked anything....she was not overthinking,.. otherwise she would ask thousands questions related to who is her brother why he is coming...

We were waiting for Dhruv and ma served us ...but as i told Rudra earlier...

Rudra-ma aap inhe terrace dikha do ...

He was pointing towards my younger cousin....i just wanted only us 4...

Ma took them upstairs without saying anything...she understands that it's elder talk and younger should not be here ...

Trisha - waise Ekansh I mean jiju ayege aaj ya nai...

Swasti-unhhe office mai zayda kaam hai .. shayad hi aa paye ....

Trisha - aur questions ghar par puchugi....waise Kiara tumhare badhe bhai ka kya naam hai..

And here it was dhruv standing at door with tears in eyes .. seeing Trisha sitting in front of her ...

✨✨✨✨✨🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Thanks for reading..

Don't forget to vote and comment it's encourage me to write more 😊

Take care 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...
37.9K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
39.8K 2.4K 72
So this is a story of the old draft of Dear destiny. It has nothing to do with the current 'DEAR DESTINY' story. This was the previous version which...
1.5M 59.1K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...