chapter 21

I woke up and she was already in bathroom getting ready

I woke up and she was already in bathroom getting ready...i wore my shirt and check my phone until she come..their was a message from amyra....

"Tumhe lagta hai ki mere papa ne mujhe chup rehen ko bol Diya hai to mai chup rahugi... Ekansh Singh Rawat...tum abhi amyra rathour ko jaan nai paye ho.."

I ignored the message and waited swasti to come but she is taking so much time..and i am getting late ..so I just knock on the door .and waited...she open the door ...and the saree she was wearing.. reminded me of her..same saree but in red colour..she wore in farewell...my eyes was on swasti...

When i enter in the washroom...i get to know that I have forget the towel..and as I was not wet ..I was dressed... I came back to take a towel..when I was going back..my eyes fall on mirror...and I get to know why she was covering her back ...i thought to call Rani but ...she was making breakfast...so I came towards her and asked she need help or not ..but she denied and don't know what was going on in my mind I turn her and make her sit in table...i close my eyes so that she don't feel akward..but my fingers and her back was continuously in touch...when i open my eyes and by mistake again my figure touches her back and she close her eyes,and when I saw her closed eyes...my world feel like stop... I turn to old Ekansh...i remove her towel from wet hair and took the hairdryer , started drying her hair...and my eyes were continuously looking at her eyes..but when my lips were close to her ears..i realised she is not my Meera...she is swasti..i immediately said sorry and came in bathroom...

For the whole time i was thinking swasti as my Meera..that all was for Meera..not for swasti...i know she must have misunderstood everything....her eyes were saying that she is falling for me...but i can't fall for any girl.. first time I fall for Meera ..and now I am afraid to fall in love...

At breakfast everything was awkward for both of us...and mistakenly her leg touches my leg..and we were in eye contact but ...my phone rang..topper...Meera was calling me..I cut the call...but when swasti ask about topper I don't know what to answer..I just replied that she is irritating charactor of my life....

She was my love but she hurted me too...

And about amyra.. she is also tensed but I just concern her that I can handle she don't have to take any stres.
But . I don't want to hurt her... I know i can't keep her happy..I will definitely be the another reason for her believe that .. happiness don't last long in her life...I am trying...but I don't think so i will be successful...

I was on my way to office . thinking about whatever happened today morning...how i give a fake hope to someone...which I don't mean....I was lost in my thoughts but I saw that some people are standing..may be it's accident.. whenever I see accident I just leave from their... I know it's mean ..but it's about if peoples are their or not .. underwise my car will always welcome them..and take them hospital...this time also i should leave.. peoples are their...but my heart is stopping me...I started to drive the car but my heart was beating fast...it was hurting me..i stop the car and came towards accident spot..a girl with blood was laying on road..i can't see her face it was cover with hairs...but some girls put her on bench and everyone was waiting for ambulance so that ...they can take her to hospital...but when others girls remove her hairs...I was shock, tears started in my eyes..my heart broke into pieces...it was my love...my Meera ...

I panic and came towards her and took her in my arms

Ekansh- Meera ...mai hui...tumhe kuch nai hoga...I wil save you meri jaan...tum mar gayi to mai mar jayuga...

I immediately rushes to hospital..and call the doctor...they took her to emergency room and I called Sanskaar...he came their..not with ruhi ...i don't want...that Meera get to know I took her to hospital...
When sanskar came...i bustout..

Ekansh- bhai ..mai kisi bhi accident ke hone par nai rukta hui ...agar Aaj mai nai ruka hota to meri Meera ..ke sath kya hota...wo faltu log car ka wait kar rahe the...meri Meera ki Jaan ka nai...wait kar rahe the ki ambulance aaye ...bhai..usse kuch nai hona chhiye...mai mar jayuga usse kuch hua to... nafrat ki khosis kar Raha hui par nai ho pa Raha hai...

Sanskaar- bhai ...tu kitna bhi samjha le ...wo teri pehli mohbbat thi ...tu usse to nai bula skata hai...

Ekansh- aur na hi ab usse life Mai jaagh de skata hui mai...

Sanskaar-you are married...

I am trying to convence myself that Meera is gone from my life and it's swasti...but i think i will never be able to love swasti and i can't love Meera... I don't want to spoil the life of 2 girls because of me...but what about Meera ...she also spoiled my life..my mind is confuse what to do and what not ... somewhere in my heart Meera still exist but ..i want to hate her...

The doctor inform that she is alright and get conscious in some hours.... I went in front of the her door..still that black evileye blacelet in her hand given by me...i can't stop here underwise..i will start remembering all the things...so I just turn towards Sanskaar

Ekansh-tu ruhi ko bula le mai yaha se ja raha hui aur kisi ko pata nai chalna chahiye ki Meera ko hospital Mai leke aaya tha samajh..

Sanskaar-tu chhata kya hai ...kabhi tu bolta hai tu Meera ko pasand karta hai ...kabhi kehta hai ki tu usse nafrat karta hai ...kabhi tu swasti ki fikar karta hai kabhi tu swasti ko kuch smajhta hi nai hai .

Ekansh- mujhe bhi samajh nai aa raha hai ...mai bas itna janta hui ki mai bahut confuse ho chuka hui swasti ke aane se..amyra hoti to ye sab paka nai hota itna confuse kabhi nai hota ..lekin ..swasti aachi ladki hai...usse mujhse mohbbat hone lagi hai par mere liye wo ek responsibility hai..meri taraf se usske liye rishta bas khyal rakhne wala hai...jo mai zimendari samajh kar raha hui usske liye..wo usse kuch aur hi soch rahi hai..aur rahi baat Meera ki tu janta hai mera yar Meera ka kya tha ...mai 6 saal se kya kar raha hui ...but Mai janta hui ki ab mujhe swasti ko ek zimmedaari samjha iss rishte ko zinadgi bhar nibhana padhrga...aur haa Mai reunion mai nai ayuga aur Meera ko block karne wala hui...mai Meera se sare connection tor raha hui...aur uski tabhiyat thik ho jaye to tu usse ye bhi bata dena ki mai shadishuda hui ab...

(Note-: do you think Ekansh is right...the situation...the mood swings he is going through is normal when your ex came in front of you.... comment to get me know that ..it's not illogical or its illogical)

Sanskaar- try kar swasti ko zimmedari nai mohbbat samajhne ki ... tujhe meri Kasam hai hamri dosti ki... kyuki Meera aur tera ab kuch nai ho skata hai...aur tu reunion mai aayegaa swasti ko apni wife bolega jaise mere smane bola tha meri biwi..

Ekansh- yaha kasam ki kya jarurat thi..

Sanskaar-kyunki ab tu Meera ko side kar swasti ko jaagh dega ...

I have to do this...I have give him promise and I will fulfill it...I can never break the promise given by friends and most important this promise is on my friends...

I Just turn towards my home... trying to forget everything which has happens now...the way Sanskaar had said ..i will do... beacuse what ever he say ... it's always beneficial for me..at the time of Meera he also said ..but it was me who didn't believe him...and started doing what my heart was saying...

When i reache the home..I saw swasti...she was about to sit in car but stop when she saw me..my face and eyes were red because of tears..and swasti notice this...her face was clearly saying that she is tense for me..but i concern her that everything is fine ..and she leaves with her cousins...

I was in room when my ma came crying and hug me..she was not their when i arrived..may be Rudra aur Kiara told her..and they both were also their with ma..

🥀🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨

Thanks for reading

Don't forget to vote and comment it's encourage me to write more...

Take care ❤️