chapter 14

My secretary told me that rathour has get a huge lose

My secretary told me that rathour has get a huge lose...and out edit is done...and now we don't have any copyright...we will release the promo tomorrow...i have many cameras in my house..i don't trust people..cameras are better than human..and during renovation i told them to not disturb cameras...

my driver informed me that he has drop her safety..

I went to my security room...and saw her ...she is happy and suprised ...and that rose petals was not my idea it was Kiara and Rudra...

I was busy in staring my biwi...when my secretary disturbed me ..but my wife...how can I say that..... it's so complicated for me understand me ..

Ekansh- bolo .

Secretary - Ravi rathour aaye hai apse Milne...

Ekansh - cabin mai bhejo...

Ravi rathour the father of amyra rathour..i knew it he will came .. after this huge loss ...he know only ekansh Singh rawat have power to ulter everything...

I went to my cabin where Ravi rathour was sitting in anger...

Ekansh- before you speak... listen..haa apke company ke shares maine giraye hai...apki beti ki wajah se...

Ravi - galat tumne hamri beti ke sath kiya aur hame hi saza de rahe ho ...ye kon si baat hoti hai...

Ekansh - tit for tat uncle..mai chahu to apko aur barbbad kar dui ...aur aachi baat pata hai uncle kya hai aap mujhe rok sakte hai but ,ek shart par ..sign this paper..

I knew it that he will come ..so i already made a paper...it just took 3 hours to make a paper when you have money...it was contract that.. their would me no any personal and professional relation of rawat and rathour...and second...if anything happened with any member of rawat family amyra rathour will be responsible....

Ravi - ye kyaa hai...amyra ko bich Mai mat layo...

Ekansh- see uncle...agar apko apne shares waisa chhiye to inn papers par sign kare that's all..

Ravi rathour is stuck between her daughter and business it would be fun to see to whom he will choose and it was not surprising that he chose business...not care about her single daughter...

Ekansh-shamm tak mai shares mil jayege aur apni beti ko samjh ligiyga....

Finally one problem ended....and work ended but i have to work late tomorrow...i have meeting too....

I come back home...and swasti was sitting in garden with novel in hand.. I went close to her and that was intentionally....i wanted to smile but no ...but that one name changed my whole mood Meera rajawat... I tried my best to ignore it but it reflects that this name is effecting me... I went to my room and take a shower and nap...and I was in deep sleep when I heard irritating sounds....
I and Rudra both hate this sound it reminds us of childhood when mom forcefully ready us...and send school....