chapter 29

Swasti pov

I woke up late as all night I was just lost in thought of his past life ...but i feeled when he kissed me on my forehead and i started writing it in my dairy...

"Aaj din mera best jayega...he kissed me okay okay forehead but it was kiss...mera dil puri tarah se Ekansh ka ho chuka hai..aur ab shyad unhhe bhi hi rahi hai tab hi to unhone forehead kiss ki"

I was writing all this when he arrived I close the dairy and place it on desk ...and went to change..my saree git wet because I put it on the side of shower but then my eyes fall on the suit which was on bathroom as i thought to wire it for patphere but ma told ke to wear saree that's why it was still in bathroom..i changed and came outside...

The breakfast was not ready as Rani was not here it was just ke and hi...he wanted to order something but eating outside eik not he good....so i thought to prepare it ...

He wanted to make pasta .so I didn't stop him .he gave very much confidence that he can make perfect pasta ..and if the thing is that i really want to try his past...and i also though to made my speciality... muffins...he was smiling and they made me smile and i challenged him that who will make his her fush faster and tasty...and he wink..I said na my whole day is going to be best ..

Today is something special the way he is behaving..and that behaviour also made me do dikku things...like me Rawat and Mrs Rawat..but when he came close to be I just blushes his eyes were meeting my eyes...it was going to be out first kiss but my hairs the way hi said apki julfe bhi ek alag hi affat hai I just smiled when we were just little aprt...a background sound came .... surprise..are they his friends...my muffins are gone but his pasta is safe....we didn't exchange a word when I saw sanskaar i just smiled at him and get to know they are 7 champs...

Swasti-mai plates leke aai...

I went from their..beacuse the way they all were shock they really needed a explanation.. that's why taking plates were excuse.. I came with pasta and served then..but he holded my hand and introduce me with anyone...and they were just making fun of him .one of them said that my muffin burn beacuse of our romance and I just started laughing....but when they get to know Sanskaar already know me then again their fun start...I saw samar ..my book charector...i don't know the story name of them...so it's hard for me to understand which person is which charector... Sanskaar was named as Sagar....but when he introduced me with one of his friend ahir ...i thought he is the one in fault of destiny..Meera ruhi ahir..that time my mind forget that they can't be real names...

The sanskar asked about the name samay..and i told then about Meera rajwat but their expression totally changed..and i thought they need to talk.. so i just went on terrace...I was happy that I meat my books charector... I meat his friends...I git the love .  The way he says in front of all his friends that ... pasta was specially for me ..but gr s moment i forget that happiness don't last in my life long and here sanskaar arrived....

Swasti-baate ho gayi..

Sanskaar-haa actually mujhe kuch batna tha related to Ekansh past...
.

That time I realised happiness don't last in my life...and he tell me all the things and i'm.hurt. that it was not our kiss it was for forgetting Meera ..the things I was imagining was right...Meera and aman had a oast ...which I know from book ....the topper was Meera ...I get used ...he use me to move on ..i can't leave with him...i can't leave with someone who used me... I can't disrespect my self respect...it would be better for us to divorce...his friends tried to make me understand he also tried but I know...the way his expression change listening Meera ....it's hurt butdeep down it is love..i can't get stuck with a men who have already someone in his heart for past 6 years...
When he came close to me I don't wanted to push him but my hands become out of control..