chapter 5

I arrived to pickup my mother with me

I arrived to pickup my mother with me ..she was ready and waiting for me..she is carrying 1 bag and 1 bag with foods..it's just 2 hours tripl...i don't think so that we will feel hungry ...but i can't say anything to her ...I keep all the things in back seat...she came and sit with me on front seat...but suddenly the back door open and rudra came and sit on back seat...Is he also coming...why ...i am going to business purpose and mumma for marriage...why rudra have to come...

Ekansh- tu kaha ja raha hai ..

Jiya- mere sath ja raha hai ...waise bhi bore ho Jayega Ghar par ...rakhi bhi nai hai ..

Rudra - nai badhi ma...aap jayo shadi Mai ...mai bhai ke stah photoshoot par jayuga...

Fuck... I don't want anyone in my business purpose...i hate it .. I know he is my brother but then also...i don't like all thi .. before I deny him ..my mother said ok you can go..and i get silent

After 2 hours of traveling..we arrived .i drop mumma to Mansi aunty house...it was fully decorated with red roses...and white feathers....

Jiya-andar nai Aayega..

Ekansh- nai mummy late ho raha hai....aap jayo ..

I started the car ...rudra came in front seat..with chips and ice cream...after 20 minutes we reached the site .. everyone ws their waiting for me ..site was beautiful...a river in back of a perfect mandap...

We were shooting a promo for our new outfit ...the name of collection was sitare...it was for morning wedding not night one ..a light colour lehgha...in soft colour with mirror pearls work ..and not very heavy..just light weight and comfortable...

Ekansh - everything done ...

I asked my secretary...and he tell me that everything is done... both model is getting ready..it was wedding promo so 2 model one boy and one girl..

Ekansh- pehle promo suit hoga usske baad photoshoot...

30 minutes left but models were not ready wtf they are doing we have photoshoot too...and they are taking all time in promo...

Rudra - ye lo ice cream khayo aram se aa jayege models..

I deny I don't like ice cream chocolate cake ... after 10 minutes model arrived and we started shooting for promo.... everything going perfect...after 2 hours shoot of promo...we take a break for 1 hour for photoshoot...I was chilling in my room and rudra in other room....when i heard a knock...i open the door and she was the model ..who was standing..she had changed her clothes from lehgha to mini skirt and crop top ...

Ba-dastoor 🥀On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara