chapter 27

Next morning

Next morning...when I open my eyes I saw her sleeping .her hand were on my chest..her hairs were  covering her eyes and disturbing her sleep...i remove that hairs and don't know what happened that I kissed her on her forehead... Today was Sunday..I changed into blue tshirt and black lowers..

When I came outside she was already wokeup and writing something in her diary...but when she saw me she put that diary in desk..and take her stuffs..

Swasti-sorry wo kl raat nind nai aa rahi thi isliye zayda so gayi ...mai change karke aai

She went to get ready..and i again called Samar to find why he was not picking the call...but now the phone was switch off...

She came outside..and today suprisely she was wearing a pink suit...

and today suprisely she was wearing a pink suit

Swasti-actually..saree gili ho gayi thi isliye..

Ekansh- hmm...niche chalte hai breakfast ke liye..

We both went downstairs..as we didn't informed Rani so breakfast was not ready...

Ekansh -mai order kar deta hui....

Swasti-nai Mai kuch bana deti hui..

Ekansh- time lag jayega...

Swasti-haa but ghar ka khana zayda sahi hoga...

Ekansh - i will help you...

We both enter in kitchen...and i know cooking.. beacuse of her I started learning cooking and pasta is famous dish from my hand between my friends...and Meera loves it too,..

Ekansh - swasti mai pasta bana deta hui...apne kabhi mere hath ka pasta nai khaya hai...sare dosto ko pasand hai wo...

Swasti-apko cooking aati hai..

Ekansh- hmm..

Swasti - okay app pasta bana de mai .mithe mai kuch bake kar deti hui.. muffins ya phir cookies...

Ekansh- muffins...

I don't like sweet dishes more but muffins are always my favourite..from... childhood...