chapter 11

After all this drama and waking up late my first rasoi didn't happen

After all this drama and waking up late my first rasoi didn't happen...but i will make dinner as my first rasoi..after breakfast when we leaved for room ..and aman finally talked about marriage...i was thinking I was third wheel between him and amyra but he cleared it out...but i am tense what will this amyra do .i don't want that beacuse of me anyone get tense or hurt ...he skipped the topic and started the main topic....

if he can't break jiya ma trust...then I also love her care for her ...i can't hurt her ....other than divorce was a contract marriage option ...he don't believe in marriage but i believe ..contract are for business where we have trust issues... Its marriage purest form of bond ...full of trust love ...it would be disrespect of marriage....this was not my thoughts...a thought of Meera rajawat....but I loved it ..it was true and fact...

He asked me do I want to divorce him ....i don't know...i want or not ...but i don't wanted to lose a friends..and the way Ekansh took a stand for me...i just told him what was in my heart.....but it was my time I asked the same question...and he just said that it's all depends on me ..but that was not my answer so I again ask what he want but he leave the room without answering...he is confuse and his eyes too .i can't conclude anything...but now I have to think...what I have to do .....

I take a rest when Kiara came ..I was totally sleepy...

Swasti- kya hua...

Kiara - utho aur ready ho jayo ...mai rudra aur aap bahar chal rahe hai ghumne....mast Street foods khaya Jayega....aur bhi enjoy Kiya Jayega...

First i denie as rudra was also coming and they both are couple what will I do ..but she forced me to I just get fresh up and change me look.. I went outside...and he was also their...rudra also said him to join us but he denied...

We left from mansion...first we went to momes stall then panipuri...samosha...Kiara love spicy food like she was eating Pani Puri with extra laal mirch...and here Rudra standing with her so that he can wipe her tears after eating so spicy....

Rudra-bhabhi isski aadat hai itna spicy khayegi aur phir rone lagegi...

Kiara - ice cream...

Their was bakery in side we all went there and...eat pastry and ice creams....

Kiara -swasti itni spicy Pani Puri ke baad thandi thandi ice cream mile to maza aa jata hai...

Rudra-wo spicy rehti hai hai...tum uncle ko alag se spicy banne ko bolti ho.

Kiara - haa ha  ...meri choice...

We all came home... Kiara drop us and went to her home..i came to room and aman was sleeping...I don't wanted to disturb him....so I just went and sit in front of mirror...I have to make dinner that's why I was removing my bangles and rings . But he woke up and we see each other in mirror... I wanted my answer but I know he is confused..so I just leave it ...