chapter 19

I was about to sleep

I was about to sleep..and he was busy on call ...but he introduced me with his friend..for the first time and that laugh...first time I saw him smiling or say laughing...his smile is so beautiful..i can't take my eyes off from him and the way he say meri biwi it's sounds so perfect from his lips... first time I am getting happy without thinking that this happiness will not last more ..but that 615 was something that was unanswered...from novel and ekansh ...

Together for how long....the book about 4 friends where their was a small glimpse of ekansh and his friends...not any full story...and it was not written also that why 615 ...but one thing hurted me that when he knew it that Meera rajawat is my favourite author..then he can tell me that she is her classmate...but hi didn't...but I am happy that at reunion I will meet them ...it's like meeting your favourite fictional character in real life...but 1 week i have to wait and tomorrow i have to go ...

I wakeup and saw him sleeping..shirtless...he have tattoo on his hand...but it was half cover with blacket that's why it was not visible clearly....but his abs were visible..his lips are beautiful...i wish I ever get chance to taste it ...fuck what I am thinking...no swasti just go and fresh up your cousins are coming...

It was 7 am and I check my phone... Trisha had messaged that they will reach at 12 noon....i went to bathroom and take a shower...i wear a blue saree with backless type blouse with 2 hooks..but fuck why i can't hook them myself...it's so difficult..and my hairs are so wet ...i am stuck ...i tried for 10 minutes..when i heard a knock... ekansh has wakeup and I don't want him to wait...i came out and cover my wet hairs with towel...i cover my back with saree and came outside...

Swasti- apko late ho raha hoga aap jaye mera ho agya...

Ekansh- hm...

He went inside and I sit in front of mirror and uncover my back again trying to hook the hooks ...but no...I told Trisha that I can't wear this hook blouses and also in back side no...i thought I will change the saree ..but before changing I have to wait for Ekansh ..he came so that I can go...i switch on the hairdryer...when I saw Ekansh coming out from bathroom so fast ...I turn towards him

Swasti-itna jaldi...

Ekansh- wo Mai towel lena bhul Gaya tha ...

Swasti-hmm..

I think this hmm is better to avoid akward situations....but he came towards me he didn't turn towards bathroom...

Ekansh- help kar dui...

Swasti-help kaisi help ..

He point towards mirror where my back was visible and my hook too..it's so embrassing moment...

Swasti-nai Mai kar lugi...

He didn't listen to me and turn me ..and make me sit on table...but he immediately close his eyes

Ekansh- agar apko problem hai to mai aankhe band kar leta hui ..

He hook the 2 pins and his hand touching my back was so pleasure..it was like a goosebumps coming to me...my eyes were on mirror and  his eyes..our eyes met in mirror... continuously looking at each other..his fingers again touch my back and i close my eyes,...he remove towel from my wet hairs and came close to me taking the hairdryer and