chapter 22

I was in room when my ma came with tears in her eyes  and hug me

I was in room when my ma came with tears in her eyes  and hug me..she was not their when i arrived..may be Rudra or Kiara told her..and they both were also their with ma..

Jiya - kya hua hai mere bete ko.. tu ro kyu Raha tha ..

Ekansh - kuch bhi nai ma bas..aaj Sanskaar se mil liya tha to purani baate yaad aa gayi .. Khushi ke aasu the ye ..

Jiya - mujhse jhut bolega.. Khushi ke aasu ki wajah se ankhe laal nai hoti hai..

I was not ready at all..my mind had stop working..what excuses I make to ma believe...i can't tell her truth too..but I saw towards Rudra...and he get to know that he have to save me..

Rudra- badhi ma ..wo bhai ne call Kiya tha to batya tha ki...office ka kitchen renovate ho raha hai to galti se laal mirch ka powder ...unki ankho Mai chala gaya tha isliye...

Jiya-to ye chupane wali kya baat hai ....

Rudra is not dumb...he sometimes behave like my saviour...and that was logical and valid excuse which may person can believe..

Jiya - ab kaisa hai..

Ekansh- thik hai ma...mai bas thoda rest le leta hui...

Jiya - mai ruk jati hui tere sath..

Ekansh - nai ma aap jayo ...

I don't want her to take stress because of me.i know If i said her to stay she will continuosly come and ask me if I am fine or not,..in every hour she will come with foods....and i am not ill it just some hurting past..I tried my best to convence her that I can manage but then also she said Rudra to stay...

Kiara take ma with her and drop her home..it was Rudra and me in home...

Rudra - kya hua hai ..ab sach batye ..

Ekansh - Meera Bhopal mai hai... hospital....usska accident ho gaya...mai usse hospital leke gaya tha...

Yes other then my friends rudra know about Meera..we both were in same school and we both had 1 class gap..and in school he get to know about me and Meera..he don't know whole things...he just Know that we both broke up...but  in real it was not breakup..it was something else ..which can't be express in any word.....it was not cheating...it was not mutual breakup...

Rudra-kaisi hai wo...

Ekansh- thik hai...

Rudra - aap bhabhi par Dhyan do bhai... Meera ka chapter side Karo..uss ek breakup ki wajah se apki ye halat ho rakhi hai... mujhe pata hai lekin mai express nai karta hui wo alag baat hai...

Ekansh- haa Sanskaar ne wada liya hai...to karna padhrga...

Rudra-perfect...ab aap so jayo...kuch chhiye ho to batna.

Ekansh- tum Kiara ko kab bata rahe ho .

In any relationship.. trust is most important and.. Kiara is innocent sweetheart girl...outside she is bold and smart but inside small thing can hurt her..and it's her right to know what Rudra has done with her..