chapter 9

May be he was feeling tired or needed a sleep so I just asked him that can I drive

May be he was feeling tired or needed a sleep so I just asked him that can I drive... but he didn't said anything...we arrived at home ...and they welcome me ....we completed some rituals together and some was left for morning...

She said us to move in room...and Ekansh to stay in this House means he own his own penthouse too... I know it is awkward for both of us to live in same room same bed ...so I just asked for guest room..but aunty deny ..and Ekansh take me to his room..

But we stop in the middle...when he First time talk to me ." Aap thoda wait kare"...I sit on sofa which was on corner..he called rudra to exchange room...it was funny when rudra said that Ekansh room give him nightmare...that make me curious to see his room..is he have stickers ko devil ghost ..i tired like hell..and this saree ..i have never carry a saree..but now I have to make a habit...after some minutes rudra came outside and we both went inside..rudra room has some fancy texture...blue wall pink curtains a sunrise frok french window and stickers of flowers on wall...

Ekansh told me to change and he went outside... I changed in suit salwar...as my night outfit..
We need to talk about this marriage..a. sudden marriage.. I don't call it force as it was not force in us ...it's was sudden...we need to talk how we will handle this marriage.... everything related to this marriage... I waited for him to come so that we can talk about this marriage...but he didn't came...and I was so tired that I just slept...when in morning jiya aunty came to wakeup me...it was 11 and I was sleeping...on the first day ..

Swasti - aunty sorry itni der Tak sone ke liye...

Jiya - koi nai beta sab abhi hi uth rahe hai abhi Ekansh ko uthkar aa rahi hui ussne batya tum yaha ho isliye ab tumhe uthne aai hui ...aur haa ..ab tum mujhe ma bol skati ho ...

She is accepting me rudra has accepted me ..but the main person is Ekansh and what about other family members...

Jiya-aacha jayo fresh hoke ayao apni beti ko Mai ready karugi ..

After minutes i came outside and she done my makeup and jewellery...I put vermilion on my hairs...which was reminding me of the eye contact we had ...i wear the mangalsutra...which reminded me ..it's marriage is sudden..

I came outside with jiya ma..and Ekansh rudra was their.. Ekansh was in black t shirt with blue lower...and rudra was sleeping...

I heard a sound of girls calling everyone..jiya ma went downstairs..it was just me Ekansh and sleeping Rudra... ekansh was trying his best to wakeup rudra but I think he is like Trisha who loves to sleep ..aman also kicked him which make me laugh.... Ekansh went close to him and started the alarm...this sound is really irritating..I can say...but because of this sound rudra wakeup... Ekansh told him that it's Kiara downstairs...Is rudra guilty..don't know but his eyes had something..and the way he said plse bhai ..may be he didn't notice me ..but when he noticed me he stop and was going to washroom to change....the washroom which i had used ...it's not clean...my clothes are on floor...i was getting late jo I just left them on floor...but may be ekansh knows girls privacy he stop him and make him remind that it's my and ekansh room now....