chapter 1

" ok I will marry her "

" ok I will marry her "..that's all I said to my father... everyone in family want me to get married but i don't... my younger cousin is in love with Kiara Singh sisodiya...they both want to get married but my family is not allowing them as I am not married yet....this old thinking ko people

Amyra rathour...the girl I am going to Marry...she is rich spoil daughter of rathour family...who don't know the importance of family....what mean to her is only she ..she is stubborn .. whatever she want she take at any cost .... that's why my mother don't want me to get married to her ...she want a Indian girl...who know the importance of family and rituals...who know how to respect elders...but she is showing that she is happy but I know she is not ...deep down she want me to cancel the marriage but Neither she nor I can disagree to this marriage because father has arranged this marriage. ...as after 3 years of continuous rejecting girls finally i decided to get married to amyra rathour...but frankly speaking I don't like amyra rathour...or say I don't like any girl...

Then why I am marrying her ?

Because she love me....but I don't think so ...i think I am her new stubbornness ,...the new thing she want...she discussed with his father and my father that she want to marry me...therefore here I am ...I don't like any decision of my father..or say I don't like him...but agree for thi
s marriage because of business... rathour family own thousand buildings in over-all World...and she is the only daughter of rathour family.. the shares and property belong to amyra and after marriage it will be transfer to her husband.....that's all my father said to me ...so that I can say yes to get married..but i really don't care what she own....I am self made men ..from start to end... I only taken my friends help to build...A/S textile..

A/ S textile my textile company which sponser miss world..miss india ...and all type of beauty contest..I own the best designers in world...and our company is in top of best company in the World..and No. 1 textile company of world...

I agreed to marry amyra because..it will be contract marriage...I had decided that ..i had talked to her about contract..and she agreed ... that's prove what a marriage mean to her ..but i really don't care ... because I also don't mean about marriage....

The contract have rules...

1- we will live in different room..

I don't leave with my parents...I have my private Home.. where I mostly stay...only on Saturday and Sunday i visit my parents.....In whole family it's just my mother about whom I care ...

2- Her life is Her and my life is mine ...

I don't want anyone to interfere in my life...you can say ..my life my rules...

3- we both will not do anything that will effect our reputation and family reputation..

I don't care about her or her family reputation what I care is my family and my reputation... I don't want that this spoil girl ruin my reputation.. because I don't trust girls...after her