chapter 16

A Busy Day at the Office
As soon as I arrived at the office, I was greeted with a pile of five urgent files that required my immediate attention. I couldn't afford to postpone any of them. I started opening the first file when my secretary knocked on the Door.

Secretary - good morning sir....sir aaj apki 1 baje ek meeting hai aur phir 5 baje ek meeting hai shaam ko...

Two Meetings: One for Product Release, Another for Shareholders
Our first meeting will be focused on the release of a new promotion and poster, as well as discussing a new project. Only members of my office will be present for this meeting. The second meeting, however, will be a shareholders meeting where all shareholders will be i attendance

Completing My File Work and Checking on a Colleague
I finally finished my file work by noon, after spending three hours studying all the files and deals. Afterward, my mind immediately went to Swasti and I wondered what she was up to. I hoped Rudra and Kiara were with her, and that she wasn't alone. I went to the CCTV room to check on her and found her in the kitchen, preparing something. However, I couldn't find Rudra and Kiara with her.l Rani was there, but Rudra and Kiara give her a different energy.

Raj ....my office member ...who has responsibility to check and keep eyes on CCTV asked me...

Raj- sir ye lady kon hai

Keeping My Personal Life Private at Work
I haven't shared with anyone in the office that I'm married and that Swasti is my wife. It's not that I don't want them to meet her, I simply prefer to keep my personal life separate from my professional life.

Skipping his inquiry, I dialed Rudra's number and was informed that she was with Kiara. The building is almost complete, with only the painting left to finish. His office is expected to be fully operational within two or three weeks

Rudra - haa Bhai bole...

Ekansh - swasti ke call Kiya tha...

Before proceeding with any further inquiries, I must first ascertain whether Swasti has informed them of her solo status. Once confirmed, I can proceed to ask why they are not present.

Rudra-haa kiya tha...kya hua hai bhai...

Ekansh- then tum swasti ke pass kyu nai ho...

Expressing Anger Towards Rudra's Actions
I'm feeling upset with Rudra because he knew Swasti shouldn't be alone, but he still didn't go there.If he was here ..i would have killed him..

Rudra - matlab...

Ekansh-matalab swasti akele hwi ghar par aur pata hai na ki wo akele mai reh sakti hai dar lagta hai usse...aur aaj mai bhi late aane wala hui...chup chap sare kaam chorkar turant ghar bhago warna Mai kya karuga dekha lena...

Rudra - Bhai mai to chala jata lekin bhabhi ke batya hi nai ki wo akeli hai...

Kiara-bhai aap tension mat lo ..ham swasti ke pass ja rahe hai...